Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

I'm sick and tired of waiting for stuff that should be here long time ago

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2002, 02:54 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I'm sick and tired of waiting for stuff that should be here long time ago

custom maxima- front strut tower brace - ordered : feb 02,
no singn of it yet - already installed sprints and kyb agx
it would be nice to have that damn fstb so i can get the aligment done before i ruin my tires
custom maxima - addco rear sway bar - ordered :19 aug 02 ,
no sign of it yet
frankencar intake - ordered in july - I know i'm not the only one waiting - but my patience is starting to wear really quick,
those guys are quick to take your hard earned money, but not to quick
with putting those damn parts in shippment boxes - i'm really sick of it !!!!!!
on the other hand people like Nick Bouer (KYB AGX 350 shipped), Liney's auto electric ( brand new starter for 129 shipped) and
courtesy nissan are great to deal with - highly recomended

Nick
Old 09-09-2002, 02:57 PM
I'm needing a caw

Having/not having a FSTB is not going to affect your alignment specs so go ahead and get your car aligned. BTW, use the dealership forum to express your pleasure/displeasure about venders/dealers/people
Old 09-09-2002, 02:57 PM
dko
duck and cover

Re: I'm sick and tired of waiting for stuff that should be here long time ago

i'm waiting on:

auto shift ****
dome light replacement bulb
pioneer amp
infinity reference 6.5" speakers
and my frankencar!

it just seems that very few aftermarket vendors are timely in their shipping.
Old 09-09-2002, 03:00 PM

Originally posted by nick
it would be nice to have that damn fstb so i can get the aligment done before i ruin my tires
no sign of it yet
frankencar intake - ordered in july - I know i'm not the only one waiting - but my patience is starting to wear really quick,
on the other hand people like Nick Bouer (KYB AGX 350 shipped), Liney's auto electric ( brand new starter for 129 shipped) and

Nick
WAIT! Let me get this straight, you've been waiting since Feb 2002 for a damn part from Custom Maxima?!? Geez, I ordered diamond cuts from those ******* a few weeks ago...
Old 09-09-2002, 03:23 PM

nick bauer is awesome.. i got my AGXs right away from him!!
and custom maxima... they said they'd have the red/clears for the 95-96 waaay back. march maybe? still not here..
Old 09-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Sports Button FTW

I'm SO HAPPY TO SEE SOMEONE FEELS MY PAIN!!

jesus lord, i would be ****ED, now **** if i ordered a dam fstb in feb and still didn't get it. I would get my money back and order from stealth max. He gave me mine in 3 to 4 days. I have never waited more than a week and a half for anything for my car except my wheels which i had to wait cause max34 was waiting for his new ones to come in.

Right now i'm waiting on:

spark plugs and fuel filter (just finished a week)
Shiva 12" subwoofer (over 3 weeks, coming in UPS this wednesday)

warranties are the worst things to ship out cause it takes forever to get back but dam tustin told me my plugs would come in at the end of last week (ordered on tuesday) and its a new week and its estimated to come in NEXT monday. I was so ****ed when i tracked that b*tch. I would have rather bought them at a local dealer if i knew i was gonna have to wait 2-3 weeks for these...dam i'm only saving like 25 bucks....

Unless stated before purchase, i refuse to wait more than a month for anything. AFter a month, you should have a choice to get your money back especially if it isn't sent out yet....
Old 09-09-2002, 04:23 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by nick
no sign of it yet

Nick
your intake shippd oput today along with 19 other ones you should have it wednesday.
Old 09-09-2002, 07:00 PM
Custommaxima.com

You cannot say that the front strut bars not being shipped out yet reflects our normal shipping times. There is 5 people that ordered the front strut bar back in February and I contacted each person letting them know that it will be a while before we have them in stock and we will ship you the new better looking strut bars at the same price. Back in February we signed contracts to have CustomMaxima.com strut bars produced which were supposed to be complete in April, now September is here and they are finally on the way to us now. We ordered and paid for over 1000 strut bars months ago which are finally arriving. As I promised all of you we will honor the original price you paid of $37 on the new bars in the color of your choice. The new strut bars are unmistakably higher quality and better looking which will be selling for $68 or higher. $37 is below our cost for the new bars but I will honor my word and take care of the few of you that were patient.
-Greg

Old 09-09-2002, 07:17 PM

Although I am not

Originally posted by Custommaxima.com
You cannot say that the front strut bars not being shipped out yet reflects our normal shipping times. There is 5 people that ordered the front strut bar back in February and I contacted each person letting them know that it will be a while before we have them in stock and we will ship you the new better looking strut bars at the same price. Back in February we signed contracts to have CustomMaxima.com strut bars produced which were supposed to be complete in April, now September is here and they are finally on the way to us now. We ordered and paid for over 1000 strut bars months ago which are finally arriving. As I promised all of you we will honor the original price you paid of $37 on the new bars in the color of your choice. The new strut bars are unmistakably higher quality and better looking which will be selling for $68 or higher. $37 is below our cost for the new bars but I will honor my word and take care of the few of you that were patient.
-Greg
1 of those people waiting IF you have kept people updated and do what you say (and refunded those who requested it) the I commend you. Who am I?
I am nobody important in the overall scheme of things (Mr. little fish in a BIG school) but everybody you want to have do business with you now and in the future. My name??? AVERAGE JOE!

Thanks. -- SS
Old 04-24-2003, 05:10 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Custom Maxima

Those who praise custommaxima is probably Greg's pal. Lots of complaints about custommaxima.com in the form. ppl always wait for shipment, and it always takes more than a month.