Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Cherry Hill Nissan, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2000, 02:54 PM

I didn't buy my car from there, in fact, from the records, my car is originally from NY. Anyways, I went to them to get my transmission done. I felt more comfortable getting done from a dealer. My tranny was slipping when I bought the car...but for $800, what do you expect. On the way to Cherry Hill Nissan, I burnt out third gear. (Had to drive in 2) Anyway, they had the car for 2 weeks and didn't even touch it. All I wanted them to do was look at it and give me a price. When I tried to get in touch with them, they said that in order to see how much it would cost to fix it, they'd have to take it out, and they wanted money to take it out. The estimate they gave me (without taking it out) was $4000!! I could buy another used Maxima for that! I ended up going to some transmission shop and getting done for $1800 and it came with a 2 year/24,000 mile warranty.

My neighbor owns a body shop and he was the one who recommended me to Cherry Hill Nissan...and he is the one who flatbedded my car from Cherry Hill Nissan to the other place that did it. He USED to buy all the parts for Nissans that came into his shop from them, but after this experience...he's done dealing with them.

I won't be going to Cherry Hill Nissan in the future for anything...not even to buy a new Max!! =)
Old 12-14-2000, 01:59 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Cherry Hill Nissan

Thanks for the tip, I was about to go there for a brake job too. Either there or the Mt. Holly dealership, I might just go to Pepboys instead. I almost bought my max there but when the saleman won't off to lower his original price I left and never went back.
Old 01-03-2001, 10:21 AM

they lie also

I bought a Sentra and got a price from another dealer and Cherry hill nissan SAID they would beat any price. When I brought then the other dealers quote they would not meet it saying that it was from another area and that is not fair to compare. Who's price will they beat? all nissian dealers in cherry hill only. Not very professional in my opinion not to mention false advertising!!