Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Technosquare : Holy Cow ! "upgraded ecu"

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Old Maxima Legend

Technosquare : Holy Cow ! "upgraded ecu"

Since I joined maxima.org I have encountered lots of aftermarket places that offer this and that for the Maxima's we drive. Some places were great like Southwest Autoworks, Cattman Performance, and Raxles. And other places good, and a few terrible.

I had been wanting to do the ecu upgrade for some time now and finally saved up enough green to get it done. I did have one problem though. I seriously wanted to have the ecu upgraded and back in 4 days (big race this saturday) ! I live in Mississippi and Technosquare is located in California. Could it be done I thought ?

I began by emailing a guy named Danny at Technosquare for information, down time, and anything else you can dream up! From the get go he was very quick to respond and was as interested in the whole upgrade the ecu thing as me. After several emails I found out what I needed to know, even that Technosquare trys to have the ecu back by 24-48 hours !

Totally satiesfied with the service and information, all I needed was the money.

Monday rolled around (10-13-03) and it was time to ship over the ecu. I dropped it by UPS and sent it over night. I was also keeping track of its progress, counting every minute hoping to get this ecu back by Friday !
UPS got it there the next day and on time. So that much was taken care of.

To my surprise I got an email from Danny. He said he got the ecu, would work on it that day for me, and have it in the mail back to me that afternoon ! I thought WOW ! This is awesome service and it looks like im going to have it back sooner than expected ! Later that afternoon Technosquare sent me another email with a fedex tracking number !

Well today is the big day ! The ecu is only 75 miles from here and on its way to me ! I have time to install it and drive around for 2 days and let the ecu adjust before Saturday, and all because Technosquare cares about my ride as much as I do !

I cannot tell you how HIGHLY I recommend Technosquare to anyone looking for an ecu upgrade ! This is the best and fastest service I have experienced anywhere !

Thanks Danny and Technosquare !

Technosquare:
Person to speak with: Danny

Thanks Again
Old 10-16-2003, 09:57 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

PLEASE post how it works for you!!
Old 10-16-2003, 10:04 AM
Old Maxima Legend

Most certainly ! will post on the org and on my webpage. in a few days i will report in on track times, and then later i will try for dyno's versus my stock 97 ecu.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:16 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Sweet. Looking forward to the track results.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:21 AM
Old Maxima Legend

its going to be a good one down at No Problem Raceway ! Midnight Madness ! time trials, import showdown, bracket racing, grudge matches .. ! 10pm-3am

GENTLEMEN ! Start your Engines !! lol !
Old 10-16-2003, 12:23 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

I agree...Danny is a good guy to work with...very quick with responses.
Old 10-16-2003, 01:27 PM
Old Maxima Legend

Technosquare ECU installed :

I will link to a thread I start soon.

23 Miles Logged and its looking REAL good ! NO FLUKE HERE PEOPLE !

1st and 2nd are feeling really strong ! The car felt fast but now you feel yourself being pushed into the seats !

Again, I will post im more detail soon. The butt dyno is really good , now time for the track !

AWESOME !
Old 10-16-2003, 01:29 PM
I'm needing a caw

Nice! just for us geeks, measure your gas mileage as well. heh
Old 10-16-2003, 01:37 PM

This nice guy could be even nicer if he would make somethign for us 99 fella's...waiting to see results.