Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

RideTuner - THE BEST

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 04:03 PM

RideTuner - THE BEST

If any of you have dealt with RideTuner, you would know he is one of the best sellers of Maxima products (specifically Fujita CAI) in the entire world. I had numerous questions about the CAI since I have never added a performance mod/product to any of my cars before. I had PMed him and emailed him about 20 times, with questions, and he answered EVERY SINGLE one of my questions, in a timely manner too. If I PMed him at night, when I would get home from work the next day, I'd have a new message in my maxima.org inbox from RideTuner.

If he didn't have this great of customer service, I would have never bought his product. He told me everything I needed to know, and I think I made the right choice. The Fujita CAI is the best of the best. I originally ordered the Chrome Finish, but then I asked him what he thought was the best (about 5 times I asked this), and everytime he said the chrome is nice and all, but you will be much happier with the Wrinkled Black finish. Therefore, I ordered the Wrinkle Black..and you know what..he was right. I am SO happy with the black, and I am SO glad I did not get the chrome Fujita CAI for my Maxima at all.

All I can say is before or even after you deal with RideTuner, READ THIS! You will be very pleased with the experience with him. I have left him a positive feedback for his quick shipment, great communication skills, and how he answered each and every one of my questions and assisted me in the purchase. Also, a great quality product. You cannot go wrong.

If you have had a positive experience with RideTuner, which I think you all have , please post below! He deserves it.

-Defiant_Max04
Old 10-16-2006, 04:37 PM

I posted this in the buyer seller feedback just yesterday! So here is my .02 cents about him and his business practices!!!

I am not internet savy. I am not sure what this will or won't mean to people, but it is worth mentioning!

RideTuner is a trustworthy business associate I have had immense pleasure dealing with.

I have purchased logoed items from him (multiple times). He was VERY communicative and responsive. The items were shipped when promised and were sent with all valid info necessary when doing this type of transaction.

I would use him again without so much as a second thought.

Thanks RideTuner

Swee
Old 10-16-2006, 07:44 PM

What other types of things does he sell? I'm interested! Keep the list goin...
Old 10-17-2006, 05:30 AM

He organized, contacted maufacturers and had created merchandise, i.e. shirts, ball caps vinyls etc...exclusively for 6th gen maxima owners. I have purchased 4 shirts, and 2 vinyls from his site and have had excellent service whenever he was involved.
Check out:

www.6thgenmaxima.org

He is under the same username.