Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Surratt from Voltagedrop.net - A+++++++++++

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 10:44 PM

Surratt from Voltagedrop.net - A+++++++++++

Hi guys.. i am from Puerto Rico and as you know my car is the second maxima here to have a 3.5 swap. All the things that i know and do on my car is because years of reading and gathering information on this org. Searching on the all motor area i read that ranmas got a pnp harness for his car from Surratt on WWW.Voltagedrop.net and when i see the pictures i got impress with the quality of his work. i ask surratt if he can make me a PNP harness for my Greeddy Emanage and he said yes.. we settle the shipping and no problem at all..

I have to say that Surratt really is a Professional on his job, he maintain communication with me via e-mail notifying me with the process and send me picture of the final product. he also send me a tracking number and answer me all my questions... i definitely recommended doing business with surratt and you only will expect a quality product and a satisfied customer... thank you surratt!!

95 nissan maxima PNP full harness for Greedy Emanage Ultimate
Custom made By www.Voltagedrop.net