Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Coolwheels.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2000, 09:27 PM
Mike'z Max

Coolwheels.com ABSOLUTLY sux.

this company is horrible. I ordered a GTS bug guard from them. It took three months to arrive. I'm a laid back guy so I didn't really mind. Next I figured I'd spend $140 on the factory style spoiler they were selling. They told me a few weeks. I kept calling. I called 4 times and everytime they told me i had to call back because the computers were down. After a month or two of these calls and several emails, i sent an email to them canceling my order. i got billed on my credit card for it and never received it. It wasn't until I called to cancel it that they actually sent it. Even though the ship out date was well after when i cancelled it. When i tried calling the phone number was disconnected. i had to refuse shipment and fill out the papers with the credit card company to fix my credit rating only i needed verification from coolwheels that they received the product. 3 more phone calls-those bastards kept saying the computers were down. finally i just let this b#@ch have it on the phone and they finally verified receiving the thing and my ordeal was over. What i'm trying to say is don't go to those lying crooks at coolwheels.