Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   Dealership and Vendor Experiences (https://maxima.org/forums/dealership-vendor-experiences-9/)
-   -   WSP Product better then there service? (https://maxima.org/forums/dealership-vendor-experiences/73196-wsp-product-better-then-there-service.html)

4thgenguy 02-20-2002 07:20 AM

WSP Product better then there service?

I have been trying to reach WSP for 2 weeks. I leave E-mail and phones calls. NObody gets back to me. If I actually get to speak with someone how long does it take before they usualy ship there product? I want to did this install on my vaction, but I don't hear from them soon I am going to have to order a Y-pipe from some else.

Shawn

1MAX2NV 02-20-2002 07:44 AM

I get an e-mail back from Dallas within couple days. Did you leave a message that you are going to place an order?

4thgenguy 02-20-2002 07:53 AM

YES

I actually spoke with a live person she said she would get back to me by the end of the day 3 days ago. I also left multiple voicemails and 1 e-mail. All saying I would like to buy a stainless steel Y-pipe for a 97 maxima SE.

HondaKiller718 02-20-2002 08:00 AM

They have been real busy keeping up with the demand. Also they have been dynoing a lot of cars recently, so I'm sure you will get your product quick as possible. I got my y pipe yesterday from them and I ordered it two weeks ago. They are good people, just real busy sometimes. :)

97ABMAX 02-20-2002 12:38 PM

They are extremelly busy right now. Dallas has had problems with the people that send him the lined flex sections. They promise to get him the sections in a few days and dont send them for a few weeks which leaves him in a bind. He is trying to catch up, I talked to him yesterday and he said he has over 200 e-mails and about the same in messages on the answering machine. He is trying to catch up, give him time. Take Care

SuDZ 02-20-2002 12:44 PM

Dont give up or warpspeed. They have great service normally and whenever I have dealt with them it has gone over great.

SuDZ

NmexMAX 02-20-2002 01:01 PM

They're good ppl, I talked to Dallas yesterday, so keep calling, it's toll free. Keeping up w/ demand is a very hard thing to do. Give them another call.

SuDZ 02-20-2002 03:53 PM

Originally posted by NmexMAX
They're good ppl, I talked to Dallas yesterday, so keep calling, it's toll free. Keeping up w/ demand is a very hard thing to do. Give them another call.
Especially since lately it seems that everyone is going to them more and more. It means more time may be spent in the shop rather than next to the phone. Glad to see that they are doing so well though.

SuDZ

FFxI30 02-20-2002 08:25 PM

I called and placed an order on Monday for a y-pipe and a cat. The lady said that they were making the pipes and would get them out ASAP. I did a little searching and found a post by Dan from Warpspeed.

WSP Working on Getting our stuff out.

I guess all we can do is call and place our order and just wait for the best. They have helped so many people on the board already, I am sure they won't do us wrong either.

4thgenguy 02-21-2002 05:08 AM

WSP

Originally posted by FFxMax
I called and placed an order on Monday for a y-pipe and a cat. The lady said that they were making the pipes and would get them out ASAP. I did a little searching and found a post by Dan from Warpspeed.

WSP Working on Getting our stuff out.

I guess all we can do is call and place our order and just wait for the best. They have helped so many people on the board already, I am sure they won't do us wrong either.

Dallas contacted me last night. I ordered my y-pipe and since he is so hard to get a hold of I order my CAi at the same time..

Very nice guy to work with.

bill99gxe 02-21-2002 05:46 AM

This post doesn't belong in this forum. It belongs in the Dealership/Shop Experiences Forum.