Feedback/Suggestions Let us know what you like about Maxima.org, its forums, or let us know what suggestions you may have! DO NOT POST YOUR CAR QUESTIONS HERE.

motq

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 11:20 PM

motq

what happened to the maxima of the quarter? i thought it got changed to every three months or soo (which is a quarter of a year), but its april and i havent seen one...so just wondering whats the plan?
Old 04-11-2012, 11:24 PM

You should pm DanNy
Old 04-13-2012, 06:16 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally Posted by Kuhn_man
what happened to the maxima of the quarter? i thought it got changed to every three months or soo (which is a quarter of a year), but its april and i havent seen one...so just wondering whats the plan?
i'm going to leave it alone until there's more participation on the nomination thread. as time past there's less and less cars being nominated so until there's more people that wants to be MOTQ i'll let it sit. not sure if i'm going to kill it or not.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by DanNY
i'm going to leave it alone until there's more participation on the nomination thread. as time past there's less and less cars being nominated so until there's more people that wants to be MOTQ i'll let it sit. not sure if i'm going to kill it or not.

makes sence...sad to see it go but if thats whats got to be done than so be it
Old 04-14-2012, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Kuhn_man
makes sence...sad to see it go but if thats whats got to be done than so be it
It won't go if there are more participants. I've been wanting to step up but I literally just got my car back yesterday. Nomination is imminent.