General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

ATTN DaEnigma

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2000, 04:54 PM

i just wanted to publicly THANK YOU for posting the info on the group deal for the suspension. i personally have benefitted from this deal. i had already bought the eibach springs two months earlier but didn't installed it. since one of my shock was dead anyway i was on a mission of looking for new set of shocks so i could have both installed at the same time with one labor charge. after i heard about the group deal i hopped onto the bandwagon. i called and ask for the konis but they ran out of the fronts and only had the back. so then i went on with the tokico. although it took over a week to receive, i am pleased with the service that the company had. i got the eibach/tokico installed today. i am very please with the ride quality of my max with the eibach/tokico setup. i do not find the ride harsh at all like other peep been posting. or maybe my definition of a "harsh" ride is different from other peep. my only fear now is the tokico going out at 6k like everyone's been stating. anyways, just wanted to say THANK YOU DaEnigma!!!!