General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Getting them soon!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2000, 12:47 AM
Finally, A New Status Title...How About Donating Maxima.org Member...Oh wait...NO!!!

Anybody know about Valve Stem Lights(VSL's)? i contacted them about two months ago and was one of the first to preorder them in blue! i got an email stating they were shipped and i should get them within the week, hope to have pics posted soon!!!!

Opinions?

Jules
Old 12-10-2000, 12:57 AM
Turtle turtle... Moderator

Not to be offensive, but i think its kinda a dumb mod. I mean what does it do? juss makes a ring of light when you drive rite? juss gives another thing for punks to steal. Ive seen them on cars before and in my opinion they look dumb. Hope you like em...
Old 12-10-2000, 01:07 AM

Not my cup of tea. But if you like em', more power to ya.
Old 12-10-2000, 01:09 AM
Finally, A New Status Title...How About Donating Maxima.org Member...Oh wait...NO!!!

Originally posted by Turbo95Max
Not to be offensive, but i think its kinda a dumb mod. I mean what does it do? juss makes a ring of light when you drive rite? juss gives another thing for punks to steal. Ive seen them on cars before and in my opinion they look dumb. Hope you like em...
none taken, but i personally don't know anyone who has them, especially in blue...besides they are a present from mah girl. as for getting them stolen...i wouldn't leave them on when i park, thats just asking for it.

Jules