General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

i just got bad news about my maxima :(

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2000, 09:22 AM
perlmax90

that website is old

i was playing with my server yesterday and changed the web directory and now i can't change it back.

can we just get off the stealing thing i said it over and over it was in the past. i havn't stole anything in months. and i never stole from anyones car. so can we drop this. i wasn't bragging gezz. i said it over and over but still you guys are acting like i'm some sort of criminal master mind. i don't have that much mods on my car. it was only neons and **** i took. all to stickers but one i payed for.

and MaxiPad96 i do have a way to pay for the car, if my mom doesn't pay to fix my car. she'll buy me a new one. its that simple. i just wish i was ready for the 300zx or we'll be shoping for one right now.

and Kenneth i have the sticker that said drive it like you stole it. and its surpose to mean drive the car really fast like they do in the movies. i had to explain that because i know some one is going to coment on it, well they're going to anyway so i wasted my time.

you guys should chill, you don't know me i could of been one of those peoplee that can't control them selfs and have to steal. not because they need what they stole but because it makes them feel good. and i could of been on a road to success by not stealing, but now i feel like stealing again. not saying that i am one of those people but i apologized for the cheap **** comment and i don't steal anymore. so give it a bloody rest. your acting like i came to your town and took **** off your car. its over i've STOPED stealing so get over it.

Old 12-19-2000, 10:03 AM

PearlMax

It's good that you have stopped stealing, that is definitely a very smart step. I think the problem is, in your posts you come off looking like a spoiled 12 year old. No offense, but you keep saying..."My mommy will buy me this, and my mommy will buy me that, and my mommy paid for this and that so I dont care if it breaks...etc." It just makes you look like a kid, whose parents pay for everything you have and you don't appreciate it. Then when you crash the car, you're mad at everybody else...and now you want your mom to buy you a 300ZX?? If you were 15 or 16, this would be somewhat normal...but I remember reading that you were 18 or something. Look for more jobs...even if it's Trak Auto or McDonalds or whatever. You will feel SO much better when you buy things with your own money, and not mom's and dad's. I think alot of people here are pissed off at you, because they work their *** off to pay for their cars, and don't want to hear a "kid" complain about how his parents won't pay for everything he wants. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend my parents don't help me...cause they do. But I try my best to pay for everything I can...I have paid for all my mods, and I am in the process of paying off my loan to them for the car itself. And, BTW, I am 18 as well. Anyway, there has been alot of negative energy towards you in this post. I don't think you're a bad guy...I think that you will gain our respect a little more if you work out the car problems you have in a more constructive manner. Anyway, I hope that some of those job app's come through for you, and I hope that you find a way to fix the car. Good Luck.
Old 12-19-2000, 10:22 AM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Sorry PerlMax90, you're an idiot. Honestly, it would be best if you just dropped out and got a new sig because you have lost a lot of respect from the Maxima community. I think we all try pretty hard to keep the stereotypical "ClubSi" crowd out of here. We don't like Riceboys and we don't like what they are about. Unfortunately, you purely represent what a Riceboy is in our eyes. You've got a bad attitude, expect everything handed to you, you are a criminal and steal stuff from people and companies, don't accept responsibility, and you like the Riceboy mods.

How old are you? You don't sound a day over 16. If you are having such a hard time finding a job, maybe you should go work at a grocery store, Mc Donald's, UPS, etc until you can find what you are looking for. Don't expect people to cut you slack because you are unemployed. There are plenty of jobs out there that can pay the bills until you find what you are looking for. If I lost my job today as a environmental engineer, I would go right back into the grocery business where I worked during my high school and college days. I'd get a pay check and I'd be looking for another environmental job.

Dave
Old 12-19-2000, 10:36 AM
jsmiam

This thread is a classic! Is there a way to add it to the FAQs? :-)

I was gonna comment on the "my mom" stuff long before I saw this particular thread... but this takes the cake!

Lemme guess.... When you were 7, you stole something, and your Mom didn't make you take it back to the store and give it back to the clerk, did she? Instead, she gave you a big hug and a kiss, and said you didn't have to take anything back to any mean old store, and then she gave you some ice cream. Then, (based on your writing skills), when you were 14, and an English teacher gave you an F, she complained to the Principal and the School board, and got the teacher fired, didn't she? And now that you're 18, when you destroy stuff, she'll buy you a new one, won't she.

If you're trying to impress us that your mom and your family are wealthy, you're not. We don't care. You just sound like a Mama's boy.

And if you're trying to sound tough or rebellious, as if you have control over your Mom... (laughing so hard I'm crying)... That makes you look even MORE like a Mama's boy

Grow up. Stop being a thief. Get a job. Be a man. Use your mommies money for college.

[Edited by jsmiam on 12-19-2000 at 12:51 PM]

Old 12-19-2000, 10:56 AM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Amen.

Dave
Old 12-19-2000, 11:04 AM

my sentiments exactly

I think the most annoying thing is that Perl keeps making statements like 'I apologized for stealing' and 'if my mom doesn't fix my car, she'll buy me a new one'. Then he thinks we should all sympathize. Not ready for a 300ZX? Why not? You'll be 65 years old and still won't be ready for a 300ZX. You should be driving a Schwinn with training wheels. Take the advice of your fellow 18 year old Maxrod. He sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. He will succeed in life and if you don't change your attitude, you will be whining forever. You need to develop a work ethic quick. JSMIAM took the thoughts right out of my mind. BTW, this thread is funnier than a good Seinfeld episode.
Old 12-19-2000, 11:10 AM
perlmax90

i'm not spoiled

i'm not spoiled. i pay for alot of things my self but when i'm in trouble my mom steps in. all the luxary stuff i pay for. like my pager, cellphone, room phone, computer, roadeunner, and things that i don't really need for my car(which i pay for now). but since i lost my job i can't afford it so my mom takes care of it until i get back on my feet. even if i didn't lose my job she would of payed for it to be fixed or she would buy me a new one. i appreciate my car alot, and i do care if it breaks that why i was mad to begin with. i wanted to burnn down pepboys but i decided not to. the car is not a luxary in this house because i need it for school and everything else. if you don't have a car around here your not going anywere, there's no buses trians or anything else. so now i can't get a job until i get the car fixed because there is no way of getting work. thats why my mom would buy me a new one or fix this one. she want to see me happy and a 300zx would make me very happy and she knows that. but i can't afford to keep a 300zx now so she wont buy it. but even when i get the 300zx i'm going to be paying some of the downpayment on the loan. this is just so you know i'm not spoiled i work my *** off for things like everyone else. but when it comes to my car i always had help. some mods my mom pays for like the stereo, but she wont buy me a body kit and i've been beging for 6 months. i had most of the money for the kit and had to spend it to fix the car in the past.

and bisides you can't be mad at me if my mom spoils me. what kind **** is that. if you think i'm spioled then don't ever come around here because i'll show you some spoiled people. i don't think i'm spoiled i just get most of the things i want and there's nothing wrong with that. you can't be mad at someone because they're spoiled or because they don't cherish the samethings you cherish.

and some of you are getting down on me for stealing like if you never did anything bad before in your life. i don't know everyone here but i know for a fact that nobodys perfect. i know all of you who commented on me stealing has done something bad in your life. some of you prolly stolen before to, and yes cable counts. but just like what ever you did was in the past what i did was in the past. so why can't you guys get over it. and i like fast cars just like the rest of you but i also like rice cars. i don't feel like making my maxima any faster, maybe a exhaust and intake thats it. but my next car hopfully a 300zx twin turbo is going through all 6 stages...or is it 5 stages...i can't remember. well thats if i can afford it. and thats one reason why i still hang out here because i want to learn alittle more about making cars faster. i know you guys are racist with your rice this and rice that.

Old 12-19-2000, 11:12 AM
I'm needing a caw

Good luck w/ the 300TT! I'm sure the guys at tt.net will love you!
Old 12-19-2000, 11:58 AM
jsmiam

Please please please, tell us how and why you got laid off...

The car accident... the stealing... and the mommie business... We're running out of new material...

So, can we (as you might say) here (or hare or hair) how you got laid off?

I'm sure it'll be good....

Old 12-19-2000, 12:07 PM

Re: Please please please, tell us how and why you got laid off...

Can't we all just get along! Pearlmax maybe you should get rid of this post because it is way too negative. Maybe we should all call of the blood hounds. He said some stupid things and he's trying to say sorry but he (not meaning fully) keeps digging his own grave with his choice of words.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:07 PM

Second Chance

Can't we all just get along! Pearlmax maybe you should get rid of this post because it is way too negative. Maybe we should all call of the blood hounds. He said some stupid things and he's trying to say sorry but he (not meaning fully) keeps digging his own grave with his choice of words.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:29 PM

ITS FINISHED!

Guys ...

I might not have enough "Seniority" here BUT ...

Leave the poor guy alone! HE had an accident, damaged his beloved Max, and was UPSET!! (I was pissed as hell, at myself after I totalled my 99 SE)

Yeah ... he STOLE stuff, but he's changed, he sees that its wrong! HE didn't Seem PROUD about it when he said the parts were stolen, he just said it BECAUSE everyone was saying he had all the money for MODS!

BIG FRIGGIN' deal if he lost his job???? Haven't we ALL Been UNEMPLOYED before????? I don't think ANYONE likes that, and because he ISN'T working now DOESN'T mean he ISN'T looking!

I joined MAXIMA.ORG because I "thought" You guys had UNITY!!!!! But it seems like a LOT of you JUMP on people EVERY damn CHANCE You GET!!!!!!!!

"Only those without SIN, may CAST the FIRST STONE"

Disappointed in everyone,
Empz

Old 12-19-2000, 12:57 PM
Maxima95

the sig

I like your sig "soon to be blue and white." Were you going to steel the paint too?

Old 12-19-2000, 01:07 PM

lol, man u guys can be harsh.

im still trying to figure out how by going only 10mph caused all that.

i made post last week how i slipped on ice and did a 180 down a hill hitting a curb. im guessing i was at least going 10-15mph. but i had my car checked out and there were no probs at all on it.
Old 12-19-2000, 01:11 PM
Maxima95

Re: Re: nismomaxse97

Originally posted by nismomaxse97
Originally posted by greggmax
What kind of car is that on your signature? Starting today, I'm saving up for one of those also. BTW-Young, dumb, and full of *** is a great line. I have to think of ways to use that today.
Hey Gregg
It is a 600+ hp skyline with a mean bodykit.
I do not know which one it is though. R33 or R34.

As far as thinking of ways to use it you mean the phrase right.

That is a R33. But that body kit is ugly. Veilside makes some of the worst out there. You can find a better looking kit than that.

Old 12-19-2000, 01:14 PM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

Is this guy for real? Arson?

Man, I hope he doesn't come to Maxus or some other Max meet. You may come out of your hotel room, on fire no less, and find your stripped Max on cinder blocks.

Nope. I've never stolen anything from anyone, but I have had my car broken into and recently a couple teenagers thought it would be cool to throw rocks thru my wife's front and rear windshield's on her Altima. Yeah, you could say I've got a problem someone like Perl who admits he's stolen stuff, buys stolen stuff, and threatens arson when he doesn't get his way. Who knows what he isn't admiting to.

Dave
Old 12-19-2000, 01:20 PM
tiredOfDumbFolks

You make me sick. To get on this board and admit that you stole parts for your car (possibly from people that are on this board) makes me disgusted.

I had a 94 Integra stolen and then found 3 days later in shambles. Let me tell ya, it f'ing sucks!! And then I had my brand new car attempted stolen 3 weeks later. Both doors were damaged, and I had someone rummaging through my BRAND NEW car. You are an a$$hole.

And then you get on this board and complain that mom won't help you pay for it. Go find a job you lazy piece of ****!! Don't come complaining to me or anybody else. And since when does slush look like ice. Ummm, it never does. I can't believe you expect a corporation to pay for your car when you said the parking lot was plowed and cleared, and you hit a small PATCH of ice.

Go do us all a favor and dig a hole and crawl in it, and don't come out. If I was in my right mind, I would have the police come check out your car and see if any of those acquired goods were ever reported. It disgusts me!! At first I thought you had to be joking, you obviously are not.

And if I were a moderator, you would be kicked off. My site would have no room for people like you. There is never an excuse to steal from others. We all do things that are not right, but then to come out and admit it and then complain that mom won't fix YOUR problem is totally irresponsible and apprehensible.

DISGUSTED!!

Old 12-19-2000, 01:31 PM
davis449

I am for real on this one. It is one thing to be mad because you wrecked your car and to vent about it. But watch what you say. I can understand being mad about wrecking your car. I call my car a stupid Japanese piece of **** every time it breaks (which happens be be often), so I know how that feels. But anyone that knows me personally knows that I don't really feel that way about my car. But, perlmax, you went way too far. Perlmax, if you're going to apologize, do it and don't say anything else. If you're so bad ***, then why do you feel you have to explain yourself to everyone on this board. If you're so cool, then take the heat that comes with the fumes you emmitt. The other thing is. You have NOTHING to ***** about. You ****ed up your car cause you were too stupid to realize it was ice you drove over. If you're going to drive in snow/ice you should always be aware. Another thing is if there's a whole parking lot of dry pavement, then why would you drive over the part that looks like it might have ice/snow on it! It's YOUR fault and I think that YOU should pay Pep Boys for the damage you might have done to their property for YOUR stupidity. The other thing is, my parents make just as much if not MORE than your mommy and daddy, and my parents don't help me with **** and I swear to God if you start with that **** about my parents not loving me enough to help me, so help me God I will find you and beat you down. I have driven around with $4000 worth of damage to my car for three years. I am just now going to get it fixed as a part of a car trade deal between me and my father. So don't talk like you have it all hard in life. I've seen Matt93GXE's story and I'm sure you can't compare. There, I done.

Old 12-19-2000, 01:36 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I agree with Empz.....

yeah hes's done some stupid sh*t, yes he kinda reacted immaturely, and yes he was warned that he would get flamed, but isn't it time we let up on this topic!! <b>lastnight it was at the middle of the page and losing momentum now it keeps climbing back up to the #1 spot like a damn played out song on the radio!!(lol)</b> if you don't like him, just don't respond to his posts in the future or just plain ignore him!! Myself I work hard for all f my sh*t and yeah he pissed me off too when he claimed to have stole all that sh*t and when he got mad cause moms wouldn't pay for it, but DAMN, that was a million posts ago, sometimes we can let things go and avoid making stupid posts like this(which it was in the first place) a "Hot Topic"!!! just my $.05!!!(lol)

Originally posted by Empz
Guys ...

I might not have enough "Seniority" here BUT ...

Leave the poor guy alone! HE had an accident, damaged his beloved Max, and was UPSET!! (I was pissed as hell, at myself after I totalled my 99 SE)

Yeah ... he STOLE stuff, but he's changed, he sees that its wrong! HE didn't Seem PROUD about it when he said the parts were stolen, he just said it BECAUSE everyone was saying he had all the money for MODS!

BIG FRIGGIN' deal if he lost his job???? Haven't we ALL Been UNEMPLOYED before????? I don't think ANYONE likes that, and because he ISN'T working now DOESN'T mean he ISN'T looking!

I joined MAXIMA.ORG because I "thought" You guys had UNITY!!!!! But it seems like a LOT of you JUMP on people EVERY damn CHANCE You GET!!!!!!!!

"Only those without SIN, may CAST the FIRST STONE"

Disappointed in everyone,
Empz

Old 12-19-2000, 01:54 PM
jsmiam

In defense of us flamers (no, not that kind of flamer!) Geez! (har-har)

Speaking for myself (and a few others, I think), my posts are posts of amusement (other than the stealing part). Can anybody be that stupid? Can anybody really think that they should brag that their mom buys them things? And can anybody possibly dig themselves into a hole as well and as deeply as perlmax90?

My whole outlook on life is to see the humor in things, and for the record, my flames have been mostly intended to point out some of the humor in how wacko perlmax90 is. However, on a more serious note, Perlmax90 himself talked about doing the following things...

- He wanted to Beat the xxxx out of the Pep Boys Employee,
- He has a lot of things on his car that either he himself, or his friends stole
- He goes off shooting CO2 cartridges out of anger,
- He thinks he should be proud that when he went shooting, that he was not shooting people
- He has problems with controlling his anger,
- He wanted to burn the Pep Boys store down.
- He only gave up stealing 2 months ago.
- And, all this flaming he's receiving makes him want to go out and steal again
(Note: All the above items are things he said, if you take the time to read all his posts)

All those things, yet I flamed him anyway. Heck, I should be concerned for my safety!

Anyway, perhaps it is time for us to all have a good laugh at perlmax90, wish his mother good luck (she'll need it!), and let this thread start to die down. Actually, I can't help but think that all this "tough love" might have been good for him. God, I hope so.

Old 12-19-2000, 07:36 PM

Re: In defense of us flamers (no, not that kind of flamer!) Geez! (har-har)

We all make mistakes and say dumb sh*t time to time. so just give him a second chance. man o man you guys are harsh.
PS Happy Holidays
Old 12-19-2000, 08:16 PM
Southpaw17

YOU GUYS ARE ALL REALLY SOMTHING WHY DONT YOU TRY TO HELP THE KID INSTEAD OF MAKING HIM FEEL WORSE, U SHOULD LEND SOME GUIDENCE INSTEAD OF CRITICISM THE REASON WHY HE POSTED IT ,HE PROBABLY WANTED HELP FROM SOME OLDER PEOPLE IN HERE AND GOT NOTHING BUT A NEGATIVE VIBE AND THATS NOT COOL, YEA THE STOLEN STUFF IS NOT A GOOD THING BUT COME ON HE DIDNT MURDER ANYBODY AND I AM NOT DEFENDING EITHER I AM JUST READING SOME OF THE STUPID **** THAT WAS POSTED.

DEBO