General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Rims....Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2002, 07:55 AM

Rims....Opinions

Rims
Old 09-27-2002, 07:56 AM

as long as you keep them at minimum 18"

Ant
Old 09-27-2002, 08:21 AM

Are those from Tires.com? I'd call them to get the weight (which I'm guessing will be pretty heavy). I haven't seen a Voxx website to get anymore information on the company.

As far as looks, whatever floats your boat. If you like 'em, who cares what anyone else thinks. If it were me, I'd got with a more classic multispoke design or fewer, bigger spokes. But I do like the polished lip a lot.

Mike
Old 09-27-2002, 08:47 AM

Mid 30's in weight

Sport Compact had a rim issue and gave the 18 inch weight. I really like them. Very nice.
Old 09-27-2002, 08:48 AM
!OG SNES OG!

I like the rims

But I'm not sure how they'd look on a sterling mist car. Might look like an old retired guy with shorts and black dress socks pulled up to his knees, know what I'm saying?

But the rims themselves are very nice. The polished lip on the black looks good.
There was a thread about these a week or so ago, from Craig Mack. Take a quick search.

And if you're not racing, don't worry about the weight. If you want to have light rims to race, use your stocks

Mike