General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

*PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2002, 01:30 PM

where are the pics located?

Old 10-06-2002, 01:56 PM

Originally posted by Supai91
Let me tell you something in few days I'm gonna order 10 kits all once.
Nigel doesn't care about these bull****s he wanna do business.
There are alot of guys that is intrested here!
I will do the pipes and he will get all the other things

Did roadbeast rip all of you guys,you might were drunk when you paid the money?
If I were you I won't even post and show my self!
Ithought you weren't going to post anymore
Old 10-06-2002, 02:06 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Originally posted by Supai91
Let me tell you something in few days I'm gonna order 10 kits all once.
Nigel doesn't care about these bull****s he wanna do business.
There are alot of guys that is intrested here!
I will do the pipes and he will get all the other things

Did roadbeast rip all of you guys,you might were drunk when you paid the money?
If I were you I won't even post and show my self!
If i were you, i'd learn how to PHUCKIN SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH...pardon my french
Old 10-06-2002, 02:09 PM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

He doesn't buy his parts using his name. He has friends in the US that helped with all his transactions. He knows if he get his friends to purchase all the parts within the US and ship them to him. He's well protected. There is nothing anyone can do. The FBI or CIA are not going to waste their time tracking this guy down even though it's a piece of cake. All we can do is boycott this guy. DON'T GIVE HIM ANY HELP/INFO ON AIM OR .ORG.
Old 10-06-2002, 02:15 PM

I don't think Nigel collected the turbo money from him. The company that makes the kit did probably. If Nigel can realese info on his US contacts/friends, we might able to file a police report. His friends are willingly helping him commit crimes/fraud.

Originally posted by ereet
Nigel should've taken your cash and sent some of us who you stole from our money back . Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out.
Old 10-06-2002, 02:27 PM

Roadbeast aka Supa is a peice of $hit, that I would like to flush down my toilet. I hate people who scam others. I wish someone had to ***** to go to that third world country, which he calls home and gives him what he deserves.

Here is a picture of Supa aka Roadbeast:
www.ratemypoo.com
Old 10-06-2002, 03:05 PM

I have a picture of the receipt for the turbo, but i will not post it since that is a violation of rights. i think
Old 10-06-2002, 03:06 PM

Re: *PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup

Originally posted by gtr_rider
Its roadbeast

i dont see any pix???
Old 10-06-2002, 03:07 PM

Re: Re: *PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup

Originally posted by hockeyghst

i dont see any pix???
i took them off..
Old 10-06-2002, 03:18 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re:

Looks like his other recent post was deleted by himself... Back to his old m.o. Many of us who got ripped knew Supai91 was Roadbeast with near certainty. Unfortunately, not a whole lot could/can be done. Don't even know if Ebrahim was his real name...
Old 10-06-2002, 04:17 PM

Re: Re:

Originally posted by Mishmosh
Looks like his other recent post was deleted by himself... Back to his old m.o. Many of us who got ripped knew Supai91 was Roadbeast with near certainty. Unfortunately, not a whole lot could/can be done. Don't even know if Ebrahim was his real name...
Yea, I noticed some posts being deleted that he made, not again..
Old 10-06-2002, 04:53 PM

Re: Re: Re: *PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup

i took them off..

where can i go to see them???
Old 10-06-2002, 04:59 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re:

Originally posted by Mishmosh
I knew it was him all along too. If he was in this country, I'd treat him worse than I treated my brother-in-law. Jamie or the mods should block his IP from the org.
Old 10-06-2002, 05:03 PM
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Re: *PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup

Originally posted by hockeyghst

where can i go to see them???
i have the pics.. but the pics are in a direct violation of buying the turbo kit.. no one is allowed to post that much information about the kit.. i mean kev and i have our setups.. but we are not suppose to post pics..
Old 10-06-2002, 05:39 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: *PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup

Originally posted by SprintMax
i have the pics.. but the pics are in a direct violation of buying the turbo kit.. no one is allowed to post that much information about the kit.. i mean kev and i have our setups.. but we are not suppose to post pics..
aint that a bish..
Old 10-06-2002, 07:22 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: *PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup

aint that a bish..
yup that does suc
Old 10-06-2002, 07:50 PM

umm if you buy something say the turbo kit...why cant u post the pics? it is urs to do whatever u want with.. I dont think its legal for someone to say u cant show off ur product...so whats next you cant pop ur hood??...yes this is how things get copied and duplicated but hey thats business right?
Old 10-06-2002, 07:52 PM

Originally posted by ILoveMyMax
umm if you buy something say the turbo kit...why cant u post the pics? it is urs to do whatever u want with.. I dont think its legal for someone to say u cant show off ur product...so whats next you cant pop ur hood??...yes this is how things get copied and duplicated but hey thats business right?
I guess when it comes to Roadbeast's/Supai's turbo, noone should even care.
Old 10-06-2002, 08:16 PM

boy i missed a lot in a day.
Old 10-06-2002, 08:34 PM

Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by deezo
Jamie or the mods should block his IP from the org.
It is not a perfect answer though... depending on how he connects it could change everytime he logs on.

SuDZ
Old 10-06-2002, 09:27 PM
Evil Administrator - "The Problem"

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by SuDZ

It is not a perfect answer though... depending on how he connects it could change everytime he logs on.

SuDZ

Not to fear, others' stupidity has forced us to use more covert methods of tracking people here.....particularly problem members. In a nutshell, we monitor everything.

And gosh darnit, I keep trying to edit people's flames of Roadbeast, but I can't for some unknown reason.

Oh well, I guess people in this thread can only flame away.....
Old 10-06-2002, 10:14 PM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by bill99gxe

Not to fear, others' stupidity has forced us to use more covert methods of tracking people here.....particularly problem members. In a nutshell, we monitor everything.

And gosh darnit, I keep trying to edit people's flames of Roadbeast, but I can't for some unknown reason. :gotme

Oh well, I guess people in this thread can only flame away.....
WOoooooohooooooo, Bill cant stop us. We are Invincible. ahhahahahhahsahaaa.

Please dont delete
Old 10-06-2002, 10:20 PM

cant you tell what country an IP is coming from? man this guy is a real scam artist, and its messed up to think that he could have people in the US helping him out, i think this kind of stuff should be taken care of by autority, and not blown off.
Old 10-07-2002, 06:12 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by SuDZ

SuDZ
That's right. Maybe they could block his subnet. That will work.
Old 10-07-2002, 07:15 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Deleting your own thread = Roadbeast = guilty
Old 10-07-2002, 07:31 AM

Originally posted by MaximaRider
That kid pushed so hard on me to buy one of his VI's, i am glad i didn't have the money at the time. Burn In Hell Roadbeast.
Yeah burn in hell you pice of ****!! Where are the pice I dont see them?
Old 10-07-2002, 07:37 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by 1MAX2NV
I don't think Nigel collected the turbo money from him. The company that makes the kit did probably. If Nigel can realese info on his US contacts/friends, we might able to file a police report. His friends are willingly helping him commit crimes/fraud.

Hmmmmm........ are you sure we can get his friend?
Old 10-07-2002, 07:44 AM

Originally posted by JustMaxin96

Yeah burn in hell you pice of ****!! Where are the pice I dont see them?
See ... this is one reason why I kept on telling people to stop calling him Roadbeast.

As if I don't have enough people "disliking" me, I have to be blamed for keeping him on this board.

It got hard to moderate and keep thread clean when he would post a comment in someone else's thread and a million people that didn't have anything to do with him in the first place whoring and hijacking the thread with nothing but, "Burn in hell, you ***hole!" "Give people their money back you thief!" "You're nothing but a d!ck!"

Obviously, people on this forum don't know how to use their ignore list.
Old 10-07-2002, 07:47 AM

Originally posted by clee130

See ... this is one reason why I kept on telling people to stop calling him Roadbeast.

As if I don't have enough people "disliking" me, I have to be blamed for keeping him on this board.

It got hard to moderate and keep thread clean when he would post a comment in someone else's thread and a million people that didn't have anything to do with him in the first place whoring and hijacking the thread with nothing but, "Burn in hell, you ***hole!" "Give people their money back you thief!" "You're nothing but a d!ck!"

I dont think anybody was "blaming" you. Everyone understands that all you were doing is your job simple as that. It is just when I read these kind of things I feel like I have to vent. I Hope you guys can understand that
Old 10-07-2002, 08:12 AM

Why can't we? It's like money laundering. They are helping him buying parts in the US from the money he scammed from people on .org. Where did they get the money? Who are they mailing the parts to?

Originally posted by Y2KevSE

Hmmmmm........ are you sure we can get his friend?
Old 10-07-2002, 08:21 AM
Administrator

Why can't we? It's like money laundering. They are helping him buying parts in the US from the money he scammed from people on .org. Where did they get the money? Who are they mailing the parts to?

hey i need you to take some pics of your Sard for me
Old 10-07-2002, 08:24 AM

I don't want to ignore him. I want him to be cut off from this community. I don't care about the money at this point. I just can't stand when people are helping him. NOBODY SHOULD F*CKING HELP HIM. Newbies or old timers shoud not reply to his threads with knowledge they learned from this board. If this is how this community works, by ignoring what he did. I don't care to particpate on this board/org anymore. Moderators should excerise some your power for the good of the community. IF IT SMELLS LIKE ROADBEAST, LOCK THE THREAD. NOBODY SHOULD TALK TO HIM ON AIM.

Old 10-07-2002, 08:26 AM
Administrator

hey i need you to take some pics of your Sard for me
if you are also feeling in the mood Tony.. do a write up too
Old 10-07-2002, 08:27 AM

I don't know if you want me to do a write up with the mood I'm in now

if you are also feeling in the mood Tony.. do a write up too
Old 10-07-2002, 08:30 AM
Administrator

I don't know if you want me to do a write up with the mood I'm in now

1) un bolt the fcking stock FPR
2) take the fcking wrench and unbolt that b!tch
3) take the 1/8 AN fitting an screw that mother fcker in the new **** Sard **** you just fcking bought
4) just bolt up them mother fckers.. test them b!tches.. see if the **** leaks..

maybe i can have my 12 and 13 year old cousin read the write up to me while i do it
Old 10-07-2002, 08:44 AM

I don't want to ignore him. I want him to be cut off from this community. I don't care about the money at this point. I just can't stand when people are helping him. NOBODY SHOULD F*CKING HELP HIM. Newbies or old timers shoud not reply to his threads with knowledge they learned from this board. If this is how this community works, by ignoring what he did. I don't care to particpate on this board/org anymore. Moderators should excerise some your power for the good of the community. IF IT SMELLS LIKE ROADBEAST, LOCK THE THREAD. NOBODY SHOULD TALK TO HIM ON AIM.
By putting him on your ignore list, you can't see his post. By not seeing his post, you can't help him. By not helping him, you're cutting him off. Simple and effective.

And a simple statement saying, "This guy might be RoadBeast, put him on your ignore list and don't answer his AIMs." is in my opinion, more effective than whoring up a thread and ruining somebody else's thread because he decided to post in someone else's thread.
Old 10-07-2002, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Calvin. .let this one go.. you ain't going to win this one.. we re talking about $15,000 + at stake here.. people ain't going to put someone on ignore for $15,000 .. i say you just drop it here and don't even bother.. because whats goign to happen is all the peole who lost money in the deal are going to end up flaming you
Old 10-07-2002, 09:13 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

One way or another Roadbeast or someone else is paying for it, then the friend gets the shipment and mails it out to him.

The address of his friend can be easily found...
Old 10-07-2002, 09:17 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

By putting him on your ignore list, you can't see his post. By not seeing his post, you can't help him. By not helping him, you're cutting him off. Simple and effective.

And a simple statement saying, "This guy might be RoadBeast, put him on your ignore list and don't answer his AIMs." is in my opinion, more effective than whoring up a thread and ruining somebody else's thread because he decided to post in someone else's thread.
This works to a point where everyone who knows will have him on the ignore list, but n00bs will not. n00bs with knowledge will help him since they don't know the history.

Should we ban him to keep the rest of his posts/threads intact? (so he can't erase them) I'm sure all the important threads were deleted..... but hey, better than nothing.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:20 AM

Originally posted by Y2KevSE

One way or another Roadbeast or someone else is paying for it, then the friend gets the shipment and mails it out to him.

The address of his friend can be easily found...
So can we get his address?

Quick Reply: *PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup