General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

2K mufflers.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2000, 05:41 PM

Where can i get 2K mufflers for cheap/cheapest shipped to Hawaii? I'll be needing two(2)for my next project for my Maxima. I'll be doing some custom exhaust work on my Max. I'll be doing the welding on the piping. I already got my mandrel bent pipings and custom muffler tips for the mufflers. I'll be using either a Apexi/greddy or courtesy nissan b-pipe. Also does anybody know where i can get stillen body kit cheap?
Old 12-26-2000, 06:45 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I'd suggest you check with Courtesy Nissan and Southpoint Nissan. Check out Courtesy Nissan at:

http://www.courtesynissan.com

Check out Soutpoint Nissan at:

http://www.southpointnissan.com/PARTS.htm

If you call Southpoint Nissan, talk to Dave Burnette. Tell him you're from Maxima.org. He's great to work with.

Old 12-26-2000, 07:29 PM
Permanent Maxima.org Resident

Cheapest is used... board member or junkyard

new is about $350

Originally posted by EZEMaxima
Where can i get 2K mufflers for cheap/cheapest shipped to Hawaii? I'll be needing two(2)for my next project for my Maxima. I'll be doing some custom exhaust work on my Max. I'll be doing the welding on the piping. I already got my mandrel bent pipings and custom muffler tips for the mufflers. I'll be using either a Apexi/greddy or courtesy nissan b-pipe. Also does anybody know where i can get stillen body kit cheap?
Old 12-26-2000, 08:12 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

That's true, Confused . . .

I sold mine for $200.00 some time ago. Try putting a WTB in the Parts for Sale / Wanted Forum, EZEMaxima. You might get lucky.
Old 12-26-2000, 11:16 PM

talk to got rice? he can hook u up with a bodykit