General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Need CF!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2002, 12:21 PM

Need CF!

How can I get into contact with Fiber Image?
Old 11-07-2002, 01:54 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Re: Need CF!

Originally posted by 20th maxstyle
How can I get into contact with Fiber Image?
good luck...there customer communication SUCKS RABID DONKEY CAJONES!!! they don't return calls, they don't answer their phone to begin with, they take forever to process stuff , they don't return emails...

your best bet is either a carrier pigeon or throw a rock with a note on it thourgh their window. good luck contacting them...
Old 11-07-2002, 02:04 PM

Before I sent them an E-mail and they responded within about two days. But recently they have been in some tuner mags and had their hoods featured in like SCC and things like this. I think that might have driven up business to the point where maybe they are having a tough time keeping up right now.

Just a thought.

SuDZ
Old 11-07-2002, 02:21 PM
RIceD OuT moDErAtor

Speak to Josh or albert

they're the only people i talk to. the woman (albert's sister) isnt too great of a PR rep for the company. but she can be nice in person.
Old 11-07-2002, 03:27 PM

ive had no problems
Old 11-07-2002, 07:37 PM

Thanks, but how do I get into contact with him. A number, website, etc.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Old 11-07-2002, 11:12 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Need CF!

Originally posted by DA-MAX

good luck...there customer communication SUCKS RABID DONKEY CAJONES!!! they don't return calls, they don't answer their phone to begin with, they take forever to process stuff , they don't return emails...

your best bet is either a carrier pigeon or throw a rock with a note on it thourgh their window. good luck contacting them...
I talked to Connie (Albert, the owner's, wife) and she got me a hood in 3 days from the day I talked to her. She called me back, she verified I got the hood..

And there are tons of companies that deal with FiberImages around the country and that you can contact and they will talk to FiberImages for you and seal the deal at no charge. I talked to a guy named Thae at Ultima Performance out of Colorado and he did some talking for me.

-jason

ps - post was edited because I made an assumption earlier that was incorrect.
Old 11-07-2002, 11:39 PM

Re: Re: Re: Need CF!

Originally posted by thebigsadler

You are probably the reason that Albert won't set up group deals anymore for maximas.

I talked to Connie (Albert, the owner's, wife) and she got me a hood in 3 days from the day I talked to her. She called me back, she verified I got the hood..

So whoever you think you called you are wrong, and stop f*cking up things for the maxima market by shooting off your mouth at companies.

And there are tons of companies that deal with FiberImages around the country and that you can contact and they will talk to FiberImages for you and seal the deal at no charge. I talked to a guy named Thae at Ultima Performance out of Colorado and he did some talking for me.

-jason
Leave Addae alone He was only voicing his opinion, he does get a bit carried away sometimes
Old 11-08-2002, 08:14 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Re: Re: Re: Need CF!

and who the **** are you?? you don't even know my situation with them so keep you mouth shut...I voice my opinion however I want to. if thats my story than thats my story. I've had a hard time contacting them...you gonna prove me wrong?? am I lying, please tell me, I guess you know right?? think before you speak, on a public forum, you get a PUBLIC opinion, so its this simple I had a bad experience with them and I'm voicing it, point blank I could care less how my comments come off to you...because once again I say WHO THE **** ARE YOU???

You are probably the reason that Albert won't set up group deals anymore for maximas.

So whoever you think you called you are wrong, and stop f*cking up things for the maxima market by shooting off your mouth at companies.

-jason
Old 11-08-2002, 08:29 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need CF!

and who the **** are you?? you don't even know my situation with them so keep you mouth shut...I voice my opinion however I want to. if thats my story than thats my story. I've had a hard time contacting them...you gonna prove me wrong?? am I lying, please tell me, I guess you know right?? think before you speak, on a public forum, you get a PUBLIC opinion, so its this simple I had a bad experience with them and I'm voicing it, point blank I could care less how my comments come off to you...because once again I say WHO THE **** ARE YOU???

Old 11-08-2002, 08:34 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need CF!

and one last thing...if I'm ****ing up group deals and Maximas getting new parts, then why was I involved in the GROUP DEAL to have CF hoods made for 3rd gens a few months ago?? answer that....please, you come of like you know this and that, but check your facts before you come at me cuz...point blank. you don't know the half.....
Old 11-08-2002, 09:05 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need CF!

and one last thing...if I'm ****ing up group deals and Maximas getting new parts, then why was I involved in the GROUP DEAL to have CF hoods made for 3rd gens a few months ago?? answer that....please, you come of like you know this and that, but check your facts before you come at me cuz...point blank. you don't know the half.....
c'mon...tell us how u really feel man.
Old 11-08-2002, 09:38 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need CF!

was your group deal through fiberimages?

and no i dont know your situation, nor do i give a f*ck about you or your situation, but its b*tches like you that can't wait for something or that call 2 times and get fed up and start having a tantrum and ruin it for other folks because you aren't smart enough to try outside vendors to contact a company.

if you group deal was with fiber images for third gen CF hoods, then I take all of my comments back, because i didnt do research, i really dont care enough to spend the time. I put my opinion on the board because i have experience with this.

jason

ps - and i am sorry you are getting angry while having a conversation online, if you want an online kleenex i'd be more than happy to email or pm one to you.
Old 11-08-2002, 09:46 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need CF!

ps - and i am sorry you are getting angry while having a conversation online, if you want an online kleenex i'd be more than happy to email or pm one to you.
ahahahahahahaha, well said.
Old 11-08-2002, 09:56 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

yes the groupdeal was DIRECT though FI to have 10 hoods custom made. and how am I fed up?? its called running a business, customer service and overall good communication with the buyer or potential is a must, is it not?? if I put out $550 to you and I don't get good service, your gonna hear it...

and why would I need an online Kleenex, if you think that was me getting angry than I'm sorry for scaring you, maybe you should use the "online kleenex" to wipe your tears or clean up your mouth after talking **** and realizing you had no basis for what you said...

was your group deal through fiberimages?

and no i dont know your situation, nor do i give a f*ck about you or your situation, but its b*tches like you that can't wait for something or that call 2 times and get fed up and start having a tantrum and ruin it for other folks because you aren't smart enough to try outside vendors to contact a company.

if you group deal was with fiber images for third gen CF hoods, then I take all of my comments back, because i didnt do research, i really dont care enough to spend the time. I put my opinion on the board because i have experience with this.

jason

Old 11-08-2002, 09:58 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need CF!

yes the groupdeal was DIRECT though FI to have 10 hoods custom made. and how am I fed up?? its called running a business, customer service and overall good communication with the buyer or potential is a must, is it not?? if I put out $550 to you and I don't get good service, your gonna hear it...

and why would I need an online Kleenex, if you think that was me getting angry than I'm sorry for scaring you, maybe you should use the "online kleenex" to wipe your tears or clean up your mouth after talking **** and realizing you had no basis for what you said...

you found me out.. you made me cry.

#1. I was talking about you dealing with 4th gen hoods and not 3rd gen hoods. I was unaware of the fact that you did that, and I am deleting my post above, because it is irrelevant and I was wrong.

#2. You are right, Albert is straight up sh*tty with customer service, one of the worst. But you have to understand he is one of the biggest CF manufacturers so he has a lot to do, and his business is small.

#3. I am done arguing with you because you proved me wrong.
Old 11-08-2002, 12:10 PM

ok then, thanks for the help. You guys really proved something today. Again, thanks.
Old 11-08-2002, 01:18 PM

Wow!

The kid just wanted a phone number!
Old 11-08-2002, 01:25 PM
RIP '98 Maxima SE

if you want an online kleenex i'd be more than happy to email or pm one to you.
I gotta buy some Kleenex stock!
Old 11-09-2002, 08:05 AM

Hey blackcat, nice car. Do you have a site. Your look very well done. Oh and yes people I need a number and or website.