General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Custom sub box for your max!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2002, 08:18 AM

Custom sub box for your max!!!

Hey i am making a few custom boxes for subs in my area for people for theyre maximas, so i came up with the idea of making them for any1 wit maximas on the forums if they wanted. so heres what it is.. i can only do pick-up orders, that means i will not ship anywhere. i make all boxes out of 3/4 inch MDF, or any other wood of your choice. the info i need provided is:

length,width, and height desired.
type of subs it is for.
what kind of box (sealed or ported)
what kind of wood to be made out of.
what gen maxima it is for.
Covered? (vinyl or carpet, color of choice)
contact info (name and phone # or email)

and then what i will do is total it up and give you a price qoute. I can also install systems (run wires, connect it all.)evrything like that to get your system running good. I can promise you that the price of the box will not be outrageously high, ive seen people say $300 (thats crazy!) if you want installation with a box let me know, or if your around the area of me and can drive down to me i can also do just an installation if you already have a box and all that, becuase i know shops charge an arm and a leg for installations... so you can contact me at HondaTurbo15@msn.com if you have any further questions or would like to have me build you a one of a kind custom box. Thanx CYa
Old 11-15-2002, 08:32 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Custom sub box for your max!!!

might help to get people interested if you would post pictures of installs you have done.. there are a lot of people who think they are good at custom work, and then there ARE people who are good at custom work.
Old 11-15-2002, 08:34 AM

Yea i know but the thing is i dont have pics of them cuz my digital camera is broken, and i need to get money for a good digital camera now.. so i cant really get the pics lol.. but yea i know what your saying, i can just hope people will want to order them anyways or meet up with me and see...