General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Not enough Maximas out here >>

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2000, 12:48 AM

I'm currently in Oakland staying at my GF's house...and I have to say, there are not enough Maximas...heck not enough Nissans out here on the West Coast. All I see are Hondas.

She drives an Integra...her sister a Civic...all her friends drive Hondas too...whut the dill? We need some more heads out here to rep for Maximas.

Seriously though...I don't even see many Toyotas...and I've not seen one Subaru. Looks like Hondas got Cali wrapped up pretty tight in sales.

On a more technical tip...headlights are more important here...the freeways are not lit as well as the ones in CT and NYC at night. Her Teg's lot E-code 9006/9005s and they are amazing on those dark freeways...I shudder to think about driving my car here...on those roads with the sh*tty 9004s.

Dan, Raj, Dave, Andrew...wahssup guyz...and Dave sorry...I didn't forget...it'll be mailed as soon as I get back...
Old 12-29-2000, 12:57 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I figured your post had to do with lights

in one way or another haha.I never seen anyone with such a problem with not being able to see at night maybe you need some glasses or somehting or maybe a good spotlight so you can see better?Don't take that as a reud comment rather a idea.Peace
Old 12-29-2000, 02:51 AM

honda land.......

everybody i kick it with has a honda practically....its cool with me..my car stands out
Old 12-29-2000, 03:14 AM

check your email

Originally posted by Albertt
I'm currently in Oakland staying at my GF's house...and I have to say, there are not enough Maximas...heck not enough Nissans out here on the West Coast. All I see are Hondas.

She drives an Integra...her sister a Civic...all her friends drive Hondas too...whut the dill? We need some more heads out here to rep for Maximas.

Seriously though...I don't even see many Toyotas...and I've not seen one Subaru. Looks like Hondas got Cali wrapped up pretty tight in sales.

On a more technical tip...headlights are more important here...the freeways are not lit as well as the ones in CT and NYC at night. Her Teg's lot E-code 9006/9005s and they are amazing on those dark freeways...I shudder to think about driving my car here...on those roads with the sh*tty 9004s.

Dan, Raj, Dave, Andrew...wahssup guyz...and Dave sorry...I didn't forget...it'll be mailed as soon as I get back...
Let me know when you get back to East Coast...
Old 12-29-2000, 04:18 AM

I visited Oakland a few months ago

and I think your right!! But once I headed back toward Discovery Bay, CA I saw plenty of Max's... Sh#t there isn't even any parking in Oakland.. At my cousins house(in Oakland) we had to park half on the sidewalk and half on the street because the thru street was so tiny..

Originally posted by Albertt