General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 02:38 PM

?

let me apologize for whatever happened and it will not happen again, but why and how do threads get locked? it's not like i'm promoting street racing or anything. bemers are superior to maximas and i don't have anything against them and i kno their specs. the thing is i seriously thought whoever drove that car coulda took me far more than what did happen. i was already ahead of him when the merge was coming so he gunned it...WTF...then what could be more tempting coming home from school - i wanted to see if he can drive the $50k thing...apparently not - cuz he's some old guy. so i thot it would be nice to share a little that's all. i'd say delete the thread instead of locking it because it might send bad messeges. moderators don't do name calling. i'm out.
Old 03-21-2003, 02:45 PM

Any talk about street racing is not tolerated on this forum...especially when you are talking about cutting somebody off. Moderators are the ones who lock the threads. Have you read the FAQs at the top? I think you should give it a try...
Old 03-21-2003, 02:53 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

PM/Email the moderator that locked the thread.