General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

POOP!!!! what do I do????

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 06:54 PM
Handsome

POOP!!!! what do I do????

I washed my car saturday and on the drivers side back door was a little bit of bird poo. As I was washing it off I noticed that it looked like there was a lot more there than I had thought because it looked like a big chunk was peeling off.

IT WAS MY CLEAR COAT THAT WAS PEELING!!!! What the F*(k did this little sh^t eat that would eat off my clear coat in such a small amount of time, not only do I have to worry about some dumb@$$ putting his door into my car now I have to worry about some bird on super exlax taking a humongo dump on my car that peels the freakin paint off.

The paint is still there, but the glossy outside is gone is there anything I can do, or am I S-O-L as it were. I am starting to wonder what the point of trying to have a nice car is, am I going to have to purchase a pellet gun for the birds, and a bat for the door dingers then quit my job and constantly monitor my car?
Old 04-13-2003, 07:23 PM

I feel your pain

I recently got my car back from the body shop(3 weeks). The day after I went to sears to have my HR+ tires mounted, later that night I noticed a small chip on the front bumper . I was rembursed by sears for the cost to have the bumper re-sprayed. Then today I washed my car and while drying it I also had a small spot of clearcoat missing. It was where a little birdy decided to ****.

What can you its a car things happen, *** it.