General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Giviovanni's

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2001, 10:02 AM

Hey Guy's I need your opinion on the quality of the Giovanni Kuji's I noticed they looked alot like the Tantrums, but the deal is they come in White and I think I like the sight of those. So could u post the experience u might have had first hand or either heard.........TX (also accidentally posted in 4th Gen)

Old 01-22-2001, 12:42 PM

I got some Gio Corsicas....

...and they are still like new. I got the 17x7.5 and they are sweet. They look like the Konig Caffeines, yet the spokes are flat and not curved out like the konigs. IMHO they look hella better, not to mention that they are cheaper. I don't know many people with the new white or grey/blue coating, but I'm sure they will look sweet depending on the color of your car. The Kujis look very nice too. I was actually considering them, but I opted for the corsicas. BTW I payed $1200.00 for everything including install. I got them wrapped with Pirelli P7000 SS 225/45/17Z

Take care,
ICE