Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   General Maxima Discussion (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion-1/)
-   -   Anyone register for NOPI Nationals yet? (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion/158363-anyone-register-nopi-nationals-yet.html)

redmaxpa007 05-21-2003 06:37 PM

Originally posted by rob van dam

:bawling: ...last year my car WAS conservative. This year it is mild. Sooo i will do the right thing and enter in mild. I have good karma, Jason. "Maybe" i can get third again... :(

no.. you won't

sorry..

Chris91SE 05-21-2003 06:42 PM

:rotz:

rob van dam 05-21-2003 06:53 PM

Originally posted by redmaxpa007

no.. you won't

sorry..

:)

nvmymax2 05-21-2003 07:47 PM

Ok Ok All of you need to leave Albert alone. He is trying to be like his mentor. LOL! I will be there with shining new wheels and a whole new look. Still boosting, but no more air(it sucked ***!!)

And I guess that I will pay the money just because it is fun to hang out and to have an area to chill inside the show with all of your stuff. Plus you get two tickets, so split it with your friend and then you only have paid 35 for two days of show. That is not all that bad.

|Bijan| 05-21-2003 07:57 PM

Originally posted by nvmymax2
Ok Ok All of you need to leave Albert alone. He is trying to be like his mentor.
:sprint: Why must there be all this nonsense. If you don't like Albert's car...who's GOING TO prosecute you? Whomever wins...wins!

rob van dam 05-21-2003 08:00 PM

Ok Ok All of you need to leave Albert alone. He is trying to be like his mentor. LOL! I will be there with shining new wheels and a whole new look. Still boosting, but no more air(it sucked ***!!)

And I guess that I will pay the money just because it is fun to hang out and to have an area to chill inside the show with all of your stuff. Plus you get two tickets, so split it with your friend and then you only have paid 35 for two days of show. That is not all that bad.

whats going on blake? long time no talk. Yeah man, im trying to be like you. LOL!!! Im trying to keep it clean. My car looks different since nopi. I got a few surprises planned for this summer. I'll just pray that it all goes through. Until then, cya at nopi. you to redmax:007:

Chris91SE 05-21-2003 08:42 PM

can't wait to see what you got in store this time around blake :nod:

|Bijan| 05-31-2003 03:52 PM

Originally posted by Chris91SE

can't wait to see what you got in store this time around blake :nod:

are you really gona have a 3.5 VQ?

thebigsadler 05-31-2003 06:15 PM

you come out of the woodworks and never say hi to me.. i hate you.

can't wait to see your car.. seeing as how you dont return calls or emails i will not know what you have done until i see it.

jason

maxmizd27 05-31-2003 10:34 PM

Originally posted by blubyu2k2

good man :) I might show my stock car this year:goofy:

I'm still tossing around this idea with my 5th gen too. That is, if I wind up going. If I go next year it would definately be with my 5th gen. I'll dress up the interior a bit, put a Stillen front lip on it and lower it and be in conservative. My 3rd gen is a hair's breath away from retirement.

Blu 05-31-2003 10:59 PM

Originally posted by maxmizd27

I'm still tossing around this idea with my 5th gen too. That is, if I wind up going. If I go next year it would definately be with my 5th gen. I'll dress up the interior a bit, put a Stillen front lip on it and lower it and be in conservative. My 3rd gen is a hair's breath away from retirement.

I hear ya but I dont think you have a chance with my new mod......
http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...26_96_full.jpg
See yall at nopi:)