General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Grrr....

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 09:52 AM

Grrr....

My 2k2 feels like it's leaning towards the front pass side. It felt this way with the stock suspension and now with the maxspeed and tokico setup. I took it to multiple shops including Nissan and they're all telling me nothing is wrong (I drive the car every day and I know something is wrong). Everyone is telling me it's the crowning of the road; this is not the first car I've ever driven so that is BS. Now I am starting to notice that the front pass side looses traction at the drop of a hat, beyond the typical torque steer.

The car was hit twice on that side so I am thinking something is broken that no one could see. Is there anything I should look for? This is starting to get me

Maybe it's time for the car to mysteriously disappear
Old 06-02-2003, 09:55 AM
It's chrome alright...

want your suspension fixed? Leave the keys in it "down by the river" and all your car problems will go away ... of course, then come "insurance problems" ...
Old 06-02-2003, 10:11 AM
V^___^V

wat kinda tokico u have? if u have HP i perfer u switch over to KYB AGX...
Old 06-02-2003, 10:23 AM

Park on a flat parking lot and measure from the ground to tip of fender, do that for all 4 sides. Shouldn't be much more than 1" or possibly more than 1/2" difference. If they're all the same, get you back checked j/k