General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Have a club? Want your own forum?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 10:26 PM

Have a club? Want your own forum?

At aggressiveimports.net you can now have a forum for your club. If you wish you can control who can post and what is said. Each club can have 2 moderators. Benefits of posting at Aggressive Imports will allow you to recieve up to 10% on purchases and you will be a member of a new forum that is growing fast. Being one of the first members will allow you to control how the forum grows. Set the example for other users and they will follow.

If you have more questions you can contact me at david@aggressiveimports.net.

For the moderators of this forum:

I am not here to take your members. You can visit our store at speed.aggressiveimports.net and see that I have a banner on the main page of the store referring my customers to here.
Old 06-18-2003, 10:50 PM
vicodin ... gift of life

Re: Have a club? Want your own forum?

Originally posted by aggressivemport
At aggressiveimports.net you can now have a forum for your club. If you wish you can control who can post and what is said. Each club can have 2 moderators. Benefits of posting at Aggressive Imports will allow you to recieve up to 10% on purchases and you will be a member of a new forum that is growing fast. Being one of the first members will allow you to control how the forum grows. Set the example for other users and they will follow.

If you have more questions you can contact me at david@aggressiveimports.net.

For the moderators of this forum:

I am not here to take your members. You can visit our store at speed.aggressiveimports.net and see that I have a banner on the main page of the store referring my customers to here.
i'm assuming you guys prefer car clubs/teams?

hehhe it's fun to be an admin of your own forum
Old 06-18-2003, 10:54 PM

All members are welcome. I am just offering clubs their own forum where they control what goes on within it.