General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

more questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 03:18 AM
bennny

more questions

First off, for being a young driver (age 16) and just getting into the car trend, should i be happy that my father was nice enough to give me his automatic 1997 maxima se with about 110 thousand miles on it? I also am looking into getting a system in my car, but i dont know much about that so would any of you be able to give me links online where you might have learned this stuff? Right now im looking into ordering an aluminum dash kit because the wood is ruined inside then i am shaving her backend and installing altezza taillights, then most likely i am going to order some sort of intake and a y-pipe to give her some more power, what else should i be looking into that isnt super expensive and can easily give me some nice horsepower advantage over other cars? Im a cocky driver And another thing, lately my brakes have been taking a lil more power each time to brake, what would be the easiest way to fix this..getting a simple tune up? Its ok all you adults can laugh at me

Old 08-22-2003, 03:22 AM
bennny

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. How much // how do i go about getting my windows tinted? wow another question, im just full of them! Where can i learn to easily arm neon lights in my car w/ and w/o switches