General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Finding aftermarket accessories without much hassle?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 05:09 PM
Doc
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Finding aftermarket accessories without much hassle?

Help me out, people. I am buying a loaded 98 Max SE in the next few days. Living in Pennsylvania, where is the best, cheapest and closest aftermarket Maxima accessory distributor? I like to visit them in person if possible because I can get the best feel for the goods by seeing them in person. Anyone have any helpful info on this?
Old 09-13-2003, 08:31 AM

The only one you may be able to actually visit is Custommaxima, they are in Connecticut. Southwest Autoworks is a very good one too, but they are in Arizona, so is Cattman Performance.

Originally Posted by Doc
Help me out, people. I am buying a loaded 98 Max SE in the next few days. Living in Pennsylvania, where is the best, cheapest and closest aftermarket Maxima accessory distributor? I like to visit them in person if possible because I can get the best feel for the goods by seeing them in person. Anyone have any helpful info on this?
Old 09-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Doc
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Shadow
The only one you may be able to actually visit is Custommaxima, they are in Connecticut. Southwest Autoworks is a very good one too, but they are in Arizona, so is Cattman Performance.

Shadow, I appreciate your help. Thanks much!