General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

what to do about this????

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2001, 10:42 PM

i'm stuck in the two tone episode..
3 weeks ago i've laid down a deposite for a wheel package at america tire co. okk.. the rims i've ordered are the new konigs.. aparently america tire co. didn't have them in stock anywhere when i ordered them, so they guy called their distributor for konigs if any was coming our way.. then he said "ok two sets are comming in the size you want, the silever and the black opal u want" and i said great. so i lay down the deposite, the tires are also special orderd and they have arrived, and two weeks pass, i call in. "sorry the sales rep you spoke to is not in today" so he then says "cani help u with anythign" and i said "yeah, can you please take a look for me to see if my rims have come in yet. I ordered the konig imagines two weeks ago." and he says "oh yeah i remember your, chris was the one that helped u out" and i said "yes" then he sayd "hold on" he then goes back and checks and says "sorry not in yet let me call the warehouse" then moments later "nope the warehouse has not recieved them yet" me: "so when do you think you can get them?" and he siad "it is impossible for me to tell u that because it's not at our warehouse, as long as the rims are in the water we have no control over it. we do know that it is in one of the containers and will be trucked to our warehouse" then i say ok.. one week has passed.. i call today anther guy pix up i ask him the same questions and he says "ok i just called the distributor and they said 6-8 weeks" adn i asked "so is that 6-8 weeks counting from 3 weeks ago or from now?" and he siad "from now" so i now i'm HELLA ticked off at the frekain' shaddy arsss sales man that shafted me on this wheel package. if you don't know the answer then just say "i don't know" don't give me no B freakin S just to sell me the rims..

so since america tire co can't get the rims i doubt neone else can at the moment so wut do i do? pull out teh deposite or wait??? i'm gonna make sure that **** cutz me a better deal on the wheels cause of this.
Old 02-14-2001, 10:56 PM
RIceD OuT moDErAtor

you might as well stay with them. i mean. if no one ELSE has them, at least you'll be one of the first to get them cuz of your deposit you have down. if you pull out now, you'll just go to the end of the line.