General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

New Pics of the Max. Red/Cleared and Chrome Geared!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 10:31 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

wow, i thought you was all growed up, but apparently we're all still children here... lots of envy or something going on... too much testosterone x infinity
Old 02-25-2004, 08:12 AM
Sports Button FTW

Originally Posted by nismos14
wow, i thought you was all growed up, but apparently we're all still children here... lots of envy or something going on... too much testosterone x infinity
your just mad cause my car looks better than yours

JOKE
Old 02-25-2004, 12:52 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

Originally Posted by meccanoble
your just mad cause my car looks better than yours

JOKE

haha too true ur car is hot, i would trade a few things on it for a few thing on mine like: mevi for USIM and um... thats it haha

Old 02-25-2004, 01:25 PM
Jedi Knight

You all are extremely funny...I do think that this has gotten out of hand. I do believe that e'erone should take a chill pill...and go sleep in their maxes...and I'm with Kassiago...give us your mods and we'll deal with the headaches that come with them

LOVE PEACE and HAPPINESS....go hug a maxima
Old 02-25-2004, 02:08 PM
Sports Button FTW

Originally Posted by nismos14
haha too true ur car is hot, i would trade a few things on it for a few thing on mine like: mevi for USIM and um... thats it haha

hehe, maybe if i had your rims i would break 14's
Old 02-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

guys, relax. "Great" is in the eye of the beholder and does not equate with $$$!

All three of the Max's in question are "great" but in different ways to different people. While I personally like Tony's the best, the next person may like Sadlers or Jet Black Max's. Our spectrum of feelings for cars is a continuum and is not black or white or absolute! This argument is simply based on opinion and NO ONE's opinion is worth more than the others!

Can't we all just get along?

-R

Let's stop this ****ing fight and just be happy that we have a forum to share our enthusiasm for our cars.
Old 02-25-2004, 03:02 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

Originally Posted by meccanoble
hehe, maybe if i had your rims i would break 14's

lol
Old 02-25-2004, 03:03 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

Ok, in the midst of all this arguing, you guys forgot one thing....

It's not how your Maxima looks, but how many girlies get in it
Old 02-25-2004, 03:25 PM

and your mom doesnt count as one
Old 02-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

no, but yours does
Old 02-25-2004, 06:32 PM

Very sweet and clean looking ride, not overdone, btw I'll trade my 2k for your car, hehe.
Old 02-25-2004, 06:36 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

lol, Thanks man I appreciate it. Rowan is right, I wont argue about it anymore. Tony and Sadler, sorry guys for actin the way I did, I dont know what got into me. I guess I have a lot of stress on my mind. I dont normall act like this and a lot of ppl told me I took it to another level, I appoligize once again.

Now Im gonna go Hug my maxima

Nick
Old 02-25-2004, 06:50 PM
www.autotalk.com

Originally Posted by Rowan
guys, relax. "Great" is in the eye of the beholder and does not equate with $$$!

All three of the Max's in question are "great" but in different ways to different people. While I personally like Tony's the best, the next person may like Sadlers or Jet Black Max's. Our spectrum of feelings for cars is a continuum and is not black or white or absolute! This argument is simply based on opinion and NO ONE's opinion is worth more than the others!

Can't we all just get along?

-R

Let's stop this ****ing fight and just be happy that we have a forum to share our enthusiasm for our cars.
I have more $$ to spend so my car is better than yours. What can you do?

Old 02-25-2004, 07:59 PM
Sports Button FTW

Rosewood aka dark chocolate gets the beeches, black and dark green is too....regular

once you go rosewood, you can get any chick, preppy or from the hood
Old 02-25-2004, 08:46 PM
LithiuMax

Personally, if I had invested all that money into my car, such as sadler had, I would try hard not to make fun of other people's cars as much as I could. It really isn't fair, and the "you gotta pay to play" attitude that comes up here and there gets completely out of hand when you put someone who has spent ~30k on his car vs. someone who has spent not even a third of that. Being humble is where it's at when it comes to having something that is better than 99.9% of all other things in the same category. You don't see Kobe or Iverson taking huge shiits on players that aren't as good as they are, no matter what the circumstances, so I don't really see why it was appropriate here. Jason Sadler and araffio (mainly Jason) have cars that have enough money in them to buy other fairly expensive cars - if I was in their position, I would never flaunt that, no matter who called me out or who was stirring shiit up. It just shows that they truly do think that their cars are better, and now they aren't afraid to say it.

Just my $0.02

Old 02-25-2004, 10:18 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by LithiuMax
Personally, if I had invested all that money into my car, such as sadler had, I would try hard not to make fun of other people's cars as much as I could. It really isn't fair, and the "you gotta pay to play" attitude that comes up here and there gets completely out of hand when you put someone who has spent ~30k on his car vs. someone who has spent not even a third of that. Being humble is where it's at when it comes to having something that is better than 99.9% of all other things in the same category. You don't see Kobe or Iverson taking huge shiits on players that aren't as good as they are, no matter what the circumstances, so I don't really see why it was appropriate here. Jason Sadler and araffio (mainly Jason) have cars that have enough money in them to buy other fairly expensive cars - if I was in their position, I would never flaunt that, no matter who called me out or who was stirring shiit up. It just shows that they truly do think that their cars are better, and now they aren't afraid to say it.

Just my $0.02
I agree.. this one just really bothered me because this kid bombed my IMs always jocking my ***** about my car and this and that. and all of the sudden some people start iming asking me what i did to **** this guy off and why he was calling tony and i out. sometimes you slip up and start to act the way people constantly portray you, aint no thang i guess.

**** wont matter much longer anyways.. you have eluded very well to where i am going with my life.

jason