General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

my maxima

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

my maxima

Hi, i just joined.... i'm 17 from ohio, and i have a 1991 Nissan Maxima. I like my car, and plan to work on it this summer. I don't have much money, cause i got into an accident over the winter... still fixing my baby. i want someone good working on it. well i want to do a port and polish on the intake manifold, get an adapter and a cone filter, headers, 3in exhaust all the way back. no cat.... yes i know it's illegal.it is a 5 speed, and quick... i've done 135mph in her!!!! i love it so far... still first car, can't find many parts...little dissapointed........
Old 04-15-2004, 06:32 AM
is invisible

Originally Posted by Whooshie17
Hi, i just joined.... i'm 17 from ohio, and i have a 1991 Nissan Maxima. I like my car, and plan to work on it this summer. I don't have much money, cause i got into an accident over the winter... still fixing my baby. i want someone good working on it. well i want to do a port and polish on the intake manifold, get an adapter and a cone filter, headers, 3in exhaust all the way back. no cat.... yes i know it's illegal.it is a 5 speed, and quick... i've done 135mph in her!!!! i love it so far... still first car, can't find many parts...little dissapointed........
Welcome to the .org!

Check out the regional forum for Ohio members

If this was 2 years ago I would have been able help you out on parts...I had a 1991 GXE with some mods.

i can't think of too many mechanics, but I've always been loyal to Galati's in North Olmsted.

I know you're just 17, but slow down a little! We don't have to best roads around here, and you never know what will fall apart on an older car at those speeds. Be careful!