General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Maxima &. Accord...56k heck no...cable maybe

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by MDeezy
I'm glad I can have problems and freedom of speech and such I'm very glad and enjoy it to the fullest at most oportunities, I hear /read a lot about places where you cant voice your opinion, if you do it might be game over.

I enjoy this land and the freedom and freedom to say what ever you want, freedom to be "ricy" . . . . you see where I'm going with this.

I am from the city knows as Toronto. Born in Montreal.

Its the T DOT!

Aw now you gave my a slight bit of home-sickness! I miss T.O. so much. Born and raised there for 21 years! What a great city! One of the most multicultural cities in the world, SAFE, tons of stuff to do, TOLERANCE and embracing differences in beliefs, culture, political spectrum, etc. etc.

btw, glen gould is amazing!!! dude plays the piano on such a low stool it's funny! His hands are at his neck lol!

oh yeah
Old 02-05-2005, 09:57 AM

Yea Man,

I miss home soo much was born in Montreal was there for the first 2 years of my life, then moved to toronto, and lived there for many many years.

Its been a while since I've been back, but I agree so diverse there, multicultural, beautiful environment, I miss it soo much and going to plan a trip one of these days and go back.

Once I get my papers back in order