General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.
View Poll Results: What are you?
Male
0.60%
Female
99.34%
other
0.06%
Voters: 38925. You may not vote on this poll

What sex??

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 06:51 AM
Sittin' On Chrome

Originally Posted by Park2670
HAH!! Ive got high resolution pics... see it in the driveway! I love seeing that paint sparkle in the sun
Don't be selfish... post them. Brooke said she would send them to me.... but she never did.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by felix
Don't be selfish... post them. Brooke said she would send them to me.... but she never did.
I will Felix I just gotta figure out how to!!! I am not very good with computers and sending photo attachments! But hold in there I PROMISE I will get ya some but for now... PARKER post those ones you took @ my house I wanna see them too!
Old 06-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by luigi'smax
this thread sucks !! no disrespect but it just bothers me that some other threads that could be useful in some way are being closed and threads like this one get to have 70> replies...

F-that, I kinda like this thread. It's a chance to speak to other max owners who share the same interest with out having to talk about STILLEN INTAkES and EVO 5 RIms...etc

Off point: Maxima Girl, With all those pics on your car domain page I thought u looked the best in the pic at the shop in normal clothes, IMHO
Old 06-30-2005, 06:09 PM
The Ultimate Driving Machine

Originally Posted by felix
I was saying i dont have any pictures... the only high res things ive seen is the car in my driveway. But when she says so i will take some and post them for you guys
Old 06-30-2005, 06:21 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

I voted...at least once...
Old 06-30-2005, 06:46 PM

I agree....what is the big deal about this thread.....OK, maybe it should be in OT....but if it's not harming no one, just chill......but anyway.....I had no idea, based on those pics of you on your CarDomain page, that you are one of the ladies in the Custom Enterprise calendar MaximaGirl..... (they gave me a free calendar when I got my Y-pipe).
Old 06-30-2005, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by max929
Off point: Maxima Girl, With all those pics on your car domain page I thought u looked the best in the pic at the shop in normal clothes, IMHO
Which is what I sometimes tell my girlfriend, for some inexplicable damn reason.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by max929
F-that, I kinda like this thread. It's a chance to speak to other max owners who share the same interest with out having to talk about STILLEN INTAkES and EVO 5 RIms...etc

ap

THANK YOU !!!! I really really appreciate that! I am a outdoor, sporty, ride bullet bikes, work on car type and feel best casual too! I only dress up when I model for custom maxima or other photo shoots and special occasions. Ya that calendar pic is kinda sad.... my car looks like crap but thanks! Guess July is coming up and we'll be forced to stare at my old ugly body kit for a month! HE HE k guys thanks again good to hear men still like women who prefer the hang out relax look Oh, Parker ya come by this weekend maybe to take some pics???
Old 06-30-2005, 09:22 PM

OFF TOPIC: Jclaw does your girlfriend absolutely love how fast your max is??? I keep watching the NA thread... I am so jealous of ya'll. I gotta get me a race max and catch up .....
Old 06-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Doin' it 4 da shorteez

I actually took the time to vote and wow! Who killed the voting that much!

Old 06-30-2005, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Maxima Girl
OFF TOPIC: Jclaw does your girlfriend absolutely love how fast your max is??? I keep watching the NA thread... I am so jealous of ya'll. I gotta get me a race max and catch up .....
Yes, and it's cool to finally have a gf that appreciates the whole racing/modding vibe, but I try not to drive like a maniac when she is with me.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by JClaw
Yes, and it's cool to finally have a gf that appreciates the whole racing/modding vibe, but I try not to drive like a maniac when she is with me.
That's cool! I hear ya I have had my share of guys stop dating me cause the car scene and my participation bugged them... well keep her around car girl friends that support ya are hard to find! OH how is the car coming? Hows the competition???
Old 06-30-2005, 09:41 PM

That poll is outta control!!! You guys are just screwin around now....
Old 06-30-2005, 09:42 PM
Doin' it 4 da shorteez

That poll is outta control!!! You guys are just screwin around now....
Old 06-30-2005, 09:44 PM

That's cool! I hear ya I have had my share of guys stop dating me cause the car scene and my participation bugged them... well keep her around car girl friends that support ya are hard to find! OH how is the car coming? Hows the competition???
The car needs a paintjob badly, but I am determined to run 12s before the end of the summer above all.

Mustang guys don't like getting beaten by a stock looking maxima, especially after they do huge overkill burnouts, but the Domestic V8 guys are actually more respectful than the Honda punks. Go figure
Old 06-30-2005, 09:51 PM

i'm kinda jealous. Maxima girl, i dun really know you. but i envy whoever your b/f is. You're a hot girl that loves cars n has a bike!! you're the type of girl that breaks my neck. hot girl with a hooked up car that can actually drive it....
Old 06-30-2005, 09:58 PM

Wow thanks!!! Actually I am the lucky one... any guy that can put up with my s*it is a KEEPER. All my car shows, my bike, my modeling, I am outta town almost every weekend either @ HIN or NOPI or Formula 1 drifting for my work with Custom Maxima so anyone who is still here when I return is a keeper. Dont be jealous hun hard work and every dime ya get... but its worth it to me... its my only escape !!!! I am also flattered that you mentioned my driving.... that s my favorite part!
Old 06-30-2005, 10:00 PM

Oh ya the bowing smiley face is the perfect touch!
Old 06-30-2005, 10:03 PM

The car needs a paintjob badly, but I am determined to run 12s before the end of the summer above all.

Mustang guys don't like getting beaten by a stock looking maxima, especially after they do huge overkill burnouts, but the Domestic V8 guys are actually more respectful than the Honda punks. Go figure
Paint is over rated! I have painted both my maxima's and I have never gotten in so deep!!! What a pain! Looks good but speed is better! Well you all have my cheers in the competition and prayers to get 12's and when you become famous I can say I knew ya'll back in the day.....he he GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-30-2005, 10:27 PM
dot dot dot ...

12's > Paint ..
Old 06-30-2005, 10:40 PM

Both > 12's
Old 06-30-2005, 10:48 PM

That's in the perfect world I am talking one over the other... well when ya paint it post me pics. Jclaw Your in Montreal??? I was up there at the Olypmic stadium for SCP5 last year.....
Old 06-30-2005, 10:52 PM

Montreal=beater for the winter and maxima stored for 4 months
Old 07-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Doin' it 4 da shorteez

Montreal=beater for the winter and maxima stored for 4 months
Ouch, I used to live in Alaska, but that was when I couldnt drive. Been in Southern Cali and Southern Texas since, ahhh, NO SNOW!!!

I.E. couldnt drive as in I was 5 years old. To help the few.
Old 07-01-2005, 04:32 AM

it kinda sucks when a girl has a better looking car then you tho. its like, what can you impress them with??? usually, they'll look at your car and be like, oooooo.....i like that car....but when they're car is better looking then yours. its like you can't even check them out. i usually see a pretty girl on the road, i just pull up, look, smile, n drive on. with a girl having a nicer car then me, i have to simply be always behind them.....cause i can tell you i really dun wanna get beat by a girl even tho i know there are plenty out there that can burn me...
Old 07-01-2005, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by ImmaSquashYou
it kinda sucks when a girl has a better looking car then you tho. its like, what can you impress them with??? usually, they'll look at your car and be like, oooooo.....i like that car....but when they're car is better looking then yours. its like you can't even check them out. i usually see a pretty girl on the road, i just pull up, look, smile, n drive on. with a girl having a nicer car then me, i have to simply be always behind them.....cause i can tell you i really dun wanna get beat by a girl even tho i know there are plenty out there that can burn me...
It's all good a max is a max to me I REALLY wanna 2nd gen those impress me
Old 07-01-2005, 07:36 AM

I wish my gf didn't tell me no when I say I want to do something performance wise, like udp or something else, but I am very lucky that she does in fact want me to do things and supports me. Like, she said my car would look better with the stillen rear vallence, that I should get that and she wants to buy me a rear sway bar that I've been saying I want to get for some time now. She helps me clean maxine and does talk about her and stuff.....so...I guess I wouldn't change anything.
Old 07-01-2005, 08:18 AM

I don't really mind if a girl has a nicer car than me...no offense, but it seems pretty sexist to be bothered by that. I just don't see the difference between whether a guy or girl drives a car. I'm happy enough with my Maxima and I'm not concerned about how it compares to other people's cars...I'm not out to compete or be the "best"...I don't have the money to anyway! Its cool to see girls who have the same interest in cars as I do...there aren't many around here who do.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by NJ Devils Fan
I wish my gf didn't tell me no when I say I want to do something performance wise, like udp or something else, but I am very lucky that she does in fact want me to do things and supports me. Like, she said my car would look better with the stillen rear vallence, that I should get that and she wants to buy me a rear sway bar that I've been saying I want to get for some time now. She helps me clean maxine and does talk about her and stuff.....so...I guess I wouldn't change anything.

HA.....trying explaining that to a wife....I remember when she had to borrow the car to get something real quick (she drive a Toyota Seqouia (I dunno how to spell it)) and she came back and said "Did you do something to the car, it took off like a bat outta hell!!" I said "Ummmm....nothing really.... " Of course she knew I was lying, she knows me all too well from my past expereinces with cars...but she really doesn't jump on my case much....
Old 07-01-2005, 10:44 AM

i see alot of female max drivers...except they're not max lovers...
Old 07-01-2005, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by cefiro8701
i see alot of female max drivers...except they're not max lovers...
AND THATS THE DIFFERENCE!!! I know a ton of girls too but they don't know how to shift, drive with a body kit or not curb rims!!! But no hate some girls just don t do the car thing....
Old 07-01-2005, 11:52 AM

You guys all sound lucky. Keep them around and charish them! Northern Maxima I like your thought pattern! No guy should be intimidated or embarrassed by a girl its all good!
Old 07-01-2005, 01:58 PM

yeah its great having a girl around who helps you w/advice on what next mod to do, or what color to paint diferent parts. i actually got my girlfriend into cars also, she bought an exhaust for her 99 eclipse, some blackout tails and a few others cosmetic mods. Shes always telling me which mod is worth the money and which one isnt. some times it amazes me how much she's learned about cars, and modding.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:05 PM

My wife (actually, we get married in 4 weeks, but I call her my wife anyhow) didn't know a Nissan from a Toyota when I meet her, now she is helping me put my Ksport Coilovers on. Its funny how one person can rub off on another. Hell, I know more about Lancôme, Clinique, Chanel and other makeup brands then some girl do (my wife is a makeup artist)

Go figure
Old 07-01-2005, 03:46 PM

Wow all in all this thread turned out well!!! Glad to see some of you have knowledge of girly things as well.... And I must say Max men must be pimps cause ya'll have girls and wives !!!!
Old 07-01-2005, 05:43 PM

Thats why I keep my job.... I drive BMWs all day long, and even tho they arent mine i can still feel like im "cool" and i do know it doesnt do anything to me at all its all about self esteem. But I love the way they drive and love to be in them. But power to all the girls who know what they are talking about when it comes to cars, like brooke!
Old 07-01-2005, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Park2670
Thats why I keep my job.... I drive BMWs all day long, and even tho they arent mine i can still feel like im "cool" and i do know it doesnt do anything to me at all its all about self esteem. But I love the way they drive and love to be in them. But power to all the girls who know what they are talking about when it comes to cars, like brooke!
Thanks Parker! So flattering ! Good old BMW dealership.... but your max will smoke most of them....
Old 07-01-2005, 07:58 PM

Thanks Parker! So flattering ! Good old BMW dealership.... but your max will smoke most of them....
its sad that none of them think that... no matter what i say. Everybody just says oh its just a lame nissan its slow and crappy
Old 07-01-2005, 08:05 PM

damn rich and wanna be rich people...cause they bought a 318 or 328 oh well those who brag are not sure of themselves I just offer a friendly race...
Old 07-01-2005, 08:36 PM

NO!!!!! Not with Beemers, after I smoke those glorified Volkswagens I give them a then a