General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

what would you do if someon keyed your car twice, and broke youre eyelid?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 07:55 PM

what would you do if someon keyed your car twice, and broke youre eyelid?

When i go to work i park my car in front of someones house, but im only allowed 4 hrs, so i park my car there for 3 hours. Anyways awhile back someone left a small key scratch on my car about 4 inches long on the driverside fender, i thought it was my boss but he got fired before i even saw him back. Now today someone keyed my car and broke my eyelid, and i know for sure its the people who reside on that blcok. should i shut my mouth and park somewhere else? which i know im not going to do or..... key their car and fawk them up?
its in Longisland and i doubt any of the neighbors know how i look like, maybe i should just go there tonight and run in there crib... sorry im just venting.

neways what would be the best thing to do to actually know they did it??

i dont know they do have a vokswagan...
Old 09-10-2005, 08:11 PM
1 of few unmodded 4G Maxs

that really sux, bro. whoever would key my car like that would wish they were never born
Old 09-10-2005, 09:09 PM

damn dude move somewhere else, u have some BAD luck with your car, didn't you just repaint it? Go bomb there cars and leave.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:29 PM

well lets just say im going to cut all of the tires in front there face, cuz iknow there bich *** aint going to do anything about it
Old 09-10-2005, 10:12 PM

I personally wouldn't react that bad...they would be doing me a favor by forcing me to get a new paint job...factory nissan paint sucks ****...I can scratch my car just by running my fingernail across it.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:15 PM

The other day as I was walking around the back of my car I noticed 3 huge scratch marks that looked exactly like someone keyed my car. I can think of someone who would do something like that, someone who would do something like that WHEN I WASN'T THERE. And I know that it was a cowardly act.

I'm not going to waste my energy getting angry. I'm doing the right thing and leaving it in God's hands to bring justice to the situation.
Take heart man I hope you get vindication through whatever happens.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:29 PM

so i should just leave it? i mean honestly my hood is reall f ed up from before. its not that serious, its just the eyelid that im mad about.

im also mad that the fact they did it... a paint job?? i really really want and need one..
Old 09-10-2005, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Da Max
so i should just leave it? im also mad that the fact they did it...

well just remember that it will be YOUR reaction that is remembered and not what caused it. Maybe you should tell us why you think someone would do something like this to you. Racial discrimination? old beef?
Old 09-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Old enuf to pick his own gears

Originally Posted by AsthmaMax11
well just remember that it will be YOUR reaction that is remembered and not what caused it.
It's really stupid, but it's how the world works.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:06 AM

don't be mean, be sweet. Give them some sugar, in their gas tank that is. or you could just take a couple of craps in a paper bag 3 at least. and then dump that crap on their car. i had a fun childhood, i can think this sh** up all day.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Banned

You have some of the worst things happen to your car, payback's a *****.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"
Old 09-11-2005, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by AsthmaMax11
well just remember that it will be YOUR reaction that is remembered and not what caused it. Maybe you should tell us why you think someone would do something like this to you. Racial discrimination? old beef?
the only thing i could think of is that i just park my car their for a while, i dont know them at all. i just go to work, and when i come out i keep seeing my car keyed up, this only happens on saturdays. so im assuming their home on the weekends, and today i want to go give them a suprise visit and scare them. it has nothing to do with race or old beef. well i hope it has nothing to do with race..

im just trying to think of something that i can do without getting in trouble with the authorities
Old 09-11-2005, 12:12 PM

im just trying to think of something that i can do without getting in trouble with the authorities
thats kinda hard to do if u want to do it infront of their face. Good luck man, sorry to hear about the bad luck.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:13 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

How do you know for SURE that it is them. I bet it's not. Just move you're car.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:26 PM

Responding to wrong doing with more wrong doing wont help no matter how you look at it.

FInd another parking spot.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Park your car there again, post up in the bushes with a camera, and take pics of the people who did it. From there, get the cops involved and have them pay for the damages.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Wisky97SE
Park your car there again, post up in the bushes with a camera, and take pics of the people who did it. From there, get the cops involved and have them pay for the damages.
This sounds like the best idea, however, If you do in fact know who did it then give them a beating. I wouldnt put up with that crap. I know people rant and rave all the time about dont mess with someone elses car but when someone does it yours you have the right to retaliate.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:54 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

Where is that rule? Where you have the right to retaliate????
Old 09-11-2005, 01:28 PM
I Broke OT

karma. leave it at that.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by nismos14
Where is that rule? Where you have the right to retaliate????

what gives them the right to damage your property? if it was an accident then i would be more forgiving, but this is a direct smack in the face. some people need to be reminded frm time to time that they can't just walk around and do what they want.

for example, if your neighbor lets his dog poop on your property and dosen't clean it up, he'll keep on doing it unles you confront him.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:47 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

It still doesn't give you the right to be retarded and do something worse. It lower's your character, and makes you look worse in the end.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:05 PM

yea but atleast you'll feel a little better...
Old 09-11-2005, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by nismos14
It still doesn't give you the right to be retarded and do something worse. It lower's your character, and makes you look worse in the end.
your right, lol sounds like something my mom will say though. you are absolutely right, im going to park the car there watch it, and if i see someone oooo im runin out o with the club and scare the shiet out of them. i wont assault do or do nothing stupid ill just take a pic and call the cops. then come back later that night and they could say bie to their car.. and ill just park in a totally different spot.

btw im suprised someone this to my car in Longilsand, i mean i could park up in the hood, and none will touch it. maybe theyll steal the whole car but wont be a bich and key it up.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by maxmale
don't be mean, be sweet. Give them some sugar, in their gas tank that is. or you could just take a couple of craps in a paper bag 3 at least. and then dump that crap on their car. i had a fun childhood, i can think this sh** up all day.
Man your terrible, I wouldn't want to mess with you.
Originally Posted by Wisky97SE
I was thinking along the same lines as Wisky. Since you really want payback I think this is one route you could take and the other is just park somewhere else. I don't know why you need to park in front of a house when you go to work but I can tell you I get pissed off when someone parks in front of my house to visit the neighbors when they could park in front of their house and sometimes it's after that I find trash in front of my yard. Regardless I know how you feel but ask yourself is it really worth the hassle to take matters into your hands when it can get you in trouble with the law? Just keep that in mind.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

eye for an eye. if you know for sure it's them, put sugar in the gas tank. or take a screw with a wide head, and put right in front or behind one of the tires. this way as soon as they move, or back up, they get a flat.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Brain phuck

go to a deli. Get 1/4 pound of limberger cheese. Put a few slices on the top of their exhaust, and throw a few slices inside their exhaust. Their car will stink for a long time and they won't know why. Also, it won't really damage their car so you won't get in much trouble and you won't feel bad bad for doing it later in life If you know what I mean It's not cool to screw up peoples stuff man. Maybe the dude has had people taking his parking space his entire life and he just snapped. If your sure you know who it is tell him you want a new paint job or whatever or you want it fixed and you won't park there anymore. And tell him if he doesn't fix it then you will go to the insurance company and the police.

Stinky cheese is the best though.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:52 PM

Mythbusters proved sugar in a gas tank does nothing.

Originally Posted by 86maxima96
karma. leave it at that.
Couldnt have said it better.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:10 PM

You're right about the sugar....

a nice payback would be something written on the hood of the offender with a 40-grit sandpaper

But seriously, catch him/them in the act with a camcorder and press charges
Old 09-11-2005, 09:17 PM

these are my options

get some paint thinner from pepboys and spray it on the side of their car and raise up all their paint off theire 99 volkswagon jetta lakeshoreish blue plate number DD2 6562

OR

get a bag of spark plugs and throw it through theiir windshield. those that know about this dont say nothing to others here on the org about it, or the world would be a mess if this got into the wrong hands

most likely ill just watch them after i park the car, its mad funny because im the only perosn in long island that uses a club, and shifter lock, lol they could tell im not from there
Old 09-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Driving is the next best thing

Dude, don’t do anything ‘cause next time you leave your car there you might end up with a smashed windshield yourself, or something even worse.

BTW: How do you know for sure that those people who you suspect are indeed the ones that are doing it?
Old 09-11-2005, 10:01 PM

yes i guess your right, bro. i am acting like a senseless child, i mean only when i park in front of there house my car gets keyed on a saturday. i dont know man. just hate making the car look nice, and ppl fawkin it up.

a couple months ago right by my work place some bich hit me and ran off, never found her, and damaged my car 2 weeks after i brought it out the shop.... when i do find the person i will make sure they paint the car back
Old 09-11-2005, 10:16 PM

hmmm well before you do any physical damage to someone elses property, MAKE SURE you know who it is ... but if you know who it is for sure, you could take some 91% isopryl rubbing alcohol or a 2 litter bottle of coke or a bottle of bleach and just pour it all over there car...do it at night so know one can see you and dont leave any fingerprints...anything acidic is a good paint eater...let it set in over night and see how they like that ...thats just one of so many things you could do ... I would NEVER mess with anyones ride, UNLESS they damaged mine.... who do people think they are just f**king with someones car because they parked somewhere!? ... dont bother getting physical, that will just lead to assult charges ...its pretty darn hard to prove who did something to someones car
Old 09-11-2005, 10:19 PM

yes the acid in the soda should burn there clear off
Old 09-12-2005, 04:48 AM

STAKE OUT!! ha get a friend to come with you and park your car... then walk around the corner and jump in with him then park out of sight and record when some1 comes close to your car. If you go jumping to conclusion it could cause big problems. let them *** up your car then video tape it and then get a whole new paint job!!! it just sucks someone would do that. good luck man
Old 09-12-2005, 05:11 AM
GrandPa

Doesn't NYC suck with all these jealous as*holes. I know you want to do something but as some other members stated you need proof that these ppl did it. Just try to park on another block. Yesterday while I was sitting in my wife's car a car was backing up, so I backed up a little to give her some more room. She still hit me. There was no damage and she did say she was sorry. But what pissed me off was she said "I didn't know you were in the car". I didn't say anything else since she had 3 small children with her. No respect here for other ppl's cars.
Old 09-12-2005, 09:06 AM

im the only perosn in long island that uses a club, and shifter lock, lol they could tell im not from there
Exactly man. They see you pull up and they're thinkin "look at this patois speakin', rims blingin', club usin' brother, we better send him a message!"

jp
Old 09-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

don't do anything stupid. if you have the time...do a stake out and see what happens. find the person that's actually doing it. catch him/her in the act...take pics...call the cops.

once i was in a parking lot waiting for a friend of mine to pick up lunch. a big **** expedition pulls up next to me. quite close i might add...and of course the space was big enough for the gas guzzler if she just parked it right up to my car. i'm in the car...she open the door..BOOM. i get out of the car and as i'm getting out of the car her fat **** bangs the door again. i yelled out and all she said was "sorry" and walked away. i mean what can you do? drag her out and beat the crap out of her?
Old 09-12-2005, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by DrKlop
Dude, don’t do anything ‘cause next time you leave your car there you might end up with a smashed windshield yourself, or something even worse.
I agree with this statement, you don't want thing to escalate to a point that the situation gets uncontrollable. If you do something to their vehicle they might decide to prosecute you in return, then you're SOL because you will be in the wrong, too. The stakeout idea is the best, catch them in the act and sue.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Maxima Fanatic

Do they know you know? If they do be careful what you do cause they could retaliate which could prove to be a never-ending vicious cycle. The damage has been done and you don’t want to make it worse so whatever you do be careful.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:13 PM

i let it slide more than once, now im doing justice, ill try not to do something stupid, just walk with a camera and just wait.

soo many options though,im just going to have to do whats right, when i find them there paying for the whole car to be painted

btw what are the charges of vandalism for an automobile if caught?

Quick Reply: what would you do if someon keyed your car twice, and broke youre eyelid?