General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.
View Poll Results: You want to go to this little meet and see one great movie
Going
100.00%
Maybe
0%
Don't think so
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

All East TN Maximas, or all TN Maximas The Fast And The Furious Premier Cruise-In

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2001, 03:27 PM

A small group of people were discussing a gathering of various car clubs around the area in Oak Ridge @ Tinseltown movie theatre, for what we want to call "The Fast And The Furious Premier Cruise-In." We are trying to get the word out to numerous people and try to spread the word further to have the largest gathering in this area of import and domestic show and race cars. If you are interested in attending this even we ask that you spread the word
around to anyone and everyone you know. We plan to meet around 4:00pm on June 22nd in the Oak Ridge Mall parking lot in front of Tinseltown Movie Theatre. Its basically going to be a cruise-in to hang out, meet new people, etc. etc. etc. After that we plan to catch the late movie. As a good suggestion I recommend buying your tickets to the movie as soon as we get there @ 4pm so we can all get in. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Got this from a friend of mine and I thought maybe some of the guys from TN could show up and represent Maximas. Reply on here if you are interested in going. I think we should have a very large turnout of cars, there are about 5 or 6 car clubs that I think are coming. Just letting you guys know