General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

FI-R's new forum.. up and running :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 12:51 PM
6spd Swapped

Wow thats lame. Maybe the mods should delete this thread so he doesnt get any free advertisement for his site Remember, any publicity (in this case negative) is good publicity.
Old 12-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Driving is the next best thing

Originally Posted by Max0224
Wow thats lame. Maybe the mods should delete this thread so he doesnt get any free advertisement for his site Remember, any publicity (in this case negative) is good publicity.
I was about to post the same thing and saw your post.
Old 12-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Hoooper

if he asks you to take it down, you take it down. its that simple. maybe if you really wanted to make people less happy you should make it so that when clicked it brings the visitor to the maxima.org site or the IC3D.com site. o well

Old 12-25-2005, 06:03 PM
"tse-tse fly"

what a TOOL!!! Someone should insert a worm or virus....
Old 12-26-2005, 12:39 PM
Lightly modded

Originally Posted by TurboS13Hatch
Oh well... get over it...

I've done a TON of stuff for the Nissan community.. maybe not for you guys, yet.. but, I'm HARDLY a "arrogant d*ckhead". Ask anyone with a Sentra or a 240sx about me... and they'll tell you that I bend over BACKWARDS for people. I contribute to the SERCA organization, I donate money to various Nissan functions nationwide.. as well as donate parts for raffles. I do my part.. and I get called a "d*ckhead", because I used a picture from a public forum?! Like I said... if it bothers you.. oh well.. get over it.

People don't get caught downloading Mp3's.. that sh*t doesn't even happen.. You guys tell me that I'm a thief.. yet, you steal music online.. How are you any different? That's what makes me mad.. you call me a thief.. when 99% of people take pirated music/software every day.

And how did I "get caught"?! I posted the link here.. knowing that I took the pic from the front page. I honestly didn't think you guys would cry about it like this.. Or, I wouldn't have posted the link here. I'm done with this post.. if you want to check out the forum.. fine.. if not.. that's fine too. I'm not going to waste any more time on this.

Travis
You're a ******* douche, end of story
Old 12-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Tha Snatcher

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
everytime on come on this forum i grow tired of this board of bitter, angry and to be honest pain in the azz people. everything and i mean everything that happens on here seems to **** u guys off likes the internet is as serious as the real world. i guess i've grown used to hanging on car forums that dont have people that enjoy beating the life out of anyone or any thread that comes on here. i chill on bmw,z06,ls1 and even hyundia forums and they all seem to be happy to get together and chat about things but here its just losts of downers. makes me feel like i wasted the past 4yrs here.
no need to be at a place were u feel that your precious time has been wasted. im sure that there's room for you at the hyundai forums.

peace out, goku.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

FI-R stands for Forced Induction Racing. I think all of this petty bickering and name calling is childish. Travis you shouldn't take stuff that people tell you on a forum so seriously, it is just the internet... If you wouldn't have taken it so seriously and started name calling this probably wouldn't have blown up in your face like it has either. I'm not siding with anyone or anything but some people on here got offended by you using the maxima.org main banner graphic. Just take it down and make everyone happy, you should also apologize to Digital for using his graphic without his permission. It is his after all and you did use it without his permission. As for the rest of you, some of you need to chill out and stop letting things as simple as using someone elses picture make you so mad. If it bothers you that much I think PM'ing Digital to tell him about this would have been more appropriate, instead of filling up a thread full of insults and hatred.
Old 12-26-2005, 10:34 PM

I took it down... and replaced it with my own.. which I should have done in the first place. As I said... if I knew it would have been this big of a deal.. I wouldn't have used it. You guys blew this way out of proportion.. it wasn't THAT big of a deal.

Travis
Old 12-27-2005, 05:36 AM

Much better. It even matches too.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Driving is the next best thing

much better dude, now it looks like it actually belongs to your website.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:28 PM

I honestly didn't think it was a big deal when I took it.. It looked cool.. that's why I used it. I even linked the site here.. I just didn't think that it would be a big deal. I appologize for offending you guys.. I was a little intoxicated when I made those crude remarks. Sorry..

Travis
Old 12-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Suprise butsechs!!!

remember kids...don't drink and type!
Old 12-30-2005, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Dillbag
remember kids...don't drink and type!

Thats what OT is for.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by TurboS13Hatch
I honestly didn't think it was a big deal when I took it.. It looked cool.. that's why I used it. I even linked the site here.. I just didn't think that it would be a big deal. I appologize for offending you guys.. I was a little intoxicated when I made those crude remarks. Sorry..

Travis

I think if you posted this within the first five threads a lot of this would have been avoided lol. Oh well, live and learn right?

BTW, typing under the influence still isn't as bad as drunk dailing your
ex-girlfriend so no biggy.