General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

The one and only DARK KNIGHTS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2001, 08:24 AM

Hello everyone!

It's that time of year again when the infamous Canadian Car Spectacle "DARK KNIGHTS" comes to Toronto and tears it up! On the weekend of July 7th and 8th, comes a unique and highly anticipated car show deemed as the best in Canada. Since I've been to both previous events, I can attest to that tag line. It's the best Canadian show I've been to because of the sheer volume of modified cars, vendors, audio sound-offs, mini-truck show and contests.

It's being held at the Markham fairgounds, just north of Toronto, Canada. If anyone wants to show their car in Dark Knights, it costs 60 dollars Canadian for both days. This includes admission to the show, showing your car, t-shirts, auto goodie bag, free admission for a friend on both days and other little things. Hotels are available if necessary.

Registration ends on the 29th of June, TOMORROW! They accept Visa and Amex as forms of payment. If you don't want to enter your car in the show, you can buy show tickets at the door. They cost around 15 bones. It's on rain or shine so don't worry about the weather...unless it's lightning out and people are getting zapped! hehe

Anyways, that's all the pertinent information regarding this show, so, I hope to see as many people at the show as possible. If anyone wants to go down with me, I'll be showing my car on both of the days so we can arrange something...if interested! Let's git on it peeps!!!!!!!!

take care,

G