General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Maxima.org Give yourselves a pat on the back ......

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2001, 05:54 PM

to all that have been involved from the beginning and the people that continue to make this a great bbs... i think you guys should give yourselves a pat on the back .... i only say this because of the intelligence level of most of the conversations.. barring the attacks that i make on people for being stupid.. i would like to think that i have contributed something as well, but who knows...

Sooooo too all of you guys and gals that continue to keep the intelligence level of the conversations high and make this bbs a great place to chill and read i thank you....... adieu...

Ps Studpidity is a disease fight it.
Old 06-30-2001, 06:09 PM

Originally posted by Stillnmax
to all that have been involved from the beginning and the people that continue to make this a great bbs... i think you guys should give yourselves a pat on the back .... i only say this because of the intelligence level of most of the conversations.. barring the attacks that i make on people for being stupid.. i would like to think that i have contributed something as well, but who knows...

Sooooo too all of you guys and gals that continue to keep the intelligence level of the conversations high and make this bbs a great place to chill and read i thank you....... adieu...

agreed! i've learned a lot from this place
Old 06-30-2001, 07:43 PM

Agreed

from going through the Change in Forum Servers...An idea of a "membership" to get access and last but not least the old crappy server that was SOOO SLOW!!

PS. Max 4 ever..
Old 07-01-2001, 08:23 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

without maxima.org, I would have sold my maxima and had something else by now. The fact that somebody is always working on something new and interesting is what keeps me interested in my maxima as we constantly learn how make this 4 door sports car into a 4 door super car.
Old 07-01-2001, 09:40 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Ha, stupidity a disease! This damn bbs is a disease, and I'm a hopeless addict I gotta get my high at least once a day from this site. I need help. I'm going to have to enroll in maxima.org anonymous

DW

Old 07-01-2001, 11:21 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Sounds like a "Good bye" speech. Neel are you leaving us or something?
Old 07-01-2001, 04:46 PM

I have had my Max for a little over one year, and have surfed many car-sites...this one is by far the most informative for the Max....

Way to go ''Maxima.org'' ......