General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Roadkilled....

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2001, 08:12 PM

Man i got kicked while i was down by a Dodge Neon R/T 5spd with headers, exhaust, and intake. I dont understand. Im auto, and i think it was my car shifting so slow, look at my mods, i have some good performance mods. It was from a dead stop. He must have beat me by 3-4 car lengths. Do you think if i had my VB upgrade i would have won, or maybe hung with him ? Man I NEED THAT S/C NOW!!!!!
Old 07-12-2001, 10:22 PM

Originally posted by cRedrum
Man i got kicked while i was down by a Dodge Neon R/T 5spd with headers, exhaust, and intake. I dont understand. Im auto, and i think it was my car shifting so slow, look at my mods, i have some good performance mods. It was from a dead stop. He must have beat me by 3-4 car lengths. Do you think if i had my VB upgrade i would have won, or maybe hung with him ? Man I NEED THAT S/C NOW!!!!!
you sure he didnt have nething else?
Old 07-12-2001, 11:13 PM

i dunno

man even with intake, headers, and exhaust, that thing probably tops out at 160 HP max, no way it could top out over your 190, but i think he must have something else under the hood to F--K you up that bad. imagine, a dodge neon r/t smoking a maxima, i feel bad now.
Old 07-12-2001, 11:21 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hahaha...I know exactly what the problem is, and it looks like this
Old 07-13-2001, 07:09 AM

Originally posted by SWEETSOUND2001
Hahaha...I know exactly what the problem is, and it looks like this
You are right. It wont matter when I get a supercharger do you think ?