General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Who was the craziest driver at Maxus??-->>

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2001, 06:42 AM

I heard it was Ali aka Pioneer!! LOL!! I could see all of his passengers holding on to the "Oh ****" strap above the doors on the way to Georgetown Saturday night!!
Old 07-31-2001, 07:09 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Washington DC Maxima
I heard it was Ali aka Pioneer!! LOL!! I could see all of his passengers holding on to the "Oh ****" strap above the doors on the way to Georgetown Saturday night!!
Rob and I had a little experience with him last MAXUS in ATL. He was following us on the freeway and we were getting off at the next exit. Rob and I (in his S4) passed a guy right before the exit. I guess Ali wanted to stay right behind us because he did it too, but neither of us realized the exit was so close and that is way a complete 180. Rob's S4 handled the turn well and I'm assuming Ali's 2K did too since his car was fine later, but I didn't see if he slide at all or not. It was kind of scary at the time and I'm sure even worse for him since he was going a little faster to catch up.
Old 07-31-2001, 07:27 AM

Steve(DMB) has won my trophie. We creating our usual RT15 caos. When we hit RT91 and we were going about 125 racing along with a Mustang and we had to hit the brakes hard coming up on traffic. I take a look back and Steve is smoking his tires trying to slow down. I was laughing my *** off.
Old 07-31-2001, 08:26 AM

1MAX2NV-->>

did some uncharacteristic driving too on the way to the track early Sat morning.. I know I walked up(didn't use the OD button) up to ~128 and he caught up to me.. So who nows how fast he was going..

Originally posted by deezo
Steve(DMB) has won my trophie. We creating our usual RT15 caos. When we hit RT91 and we were going about 125 racing along with a Mustang and we had to hit the brakes hard coming up on traffic. I take a look back and Steve is smoking his tires trying to slow down. I was laughing my *** off.
Old 07-31-2001, 08:30 AM

Re: 1MAX2NV-->>

did some uncharacteristic driving too on the way to the track early Sat morning.. I know I walked up(didn't use the OD button) up to ~128 and he caught up to me.. So who nows how fast he was going..

I guess he would have to win then because 270 is a small road for that type of speed. He must have had it up to 135 or something.
Old 07-31-2001, 08:40 AM

Re: Re: 1MAX2NV-->>

Small?? It's 4 lanes for about 10 miles from the Hotel up...

I guess he would have to win then because 270 is a small road for that type of speed. He must have had it up to 135 or something.
Old 07-31-2001, 08:42 AM

Re: Re: Re: 1MAX2NV-->>

Small?? It's 4 lanes for about 10 miles from the Hotel up...

I thought you were talking about the part near Urbana(2 lanes).
Old 07-31-2001, 08:46 AM

When you all left us at the light before getting on the highway on the way to the track, we had to go about 115 on I-270 to catch up.
Old 07-31-2001, 08:53 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by medicsonic
When you all left us at the light before getting on the highway on the way to the track, we had to go about 115 on I-270 to catch up.
That was really cool watching that in my rear view!
Old 07-31-2001, 09:04 AM

I was afraid for a seond that everyone couldn't keep up with my speeding, but I was very impressed. I guess all Maxima owners are excellent drivers. The only thing is that when I met up with you I was stil at like 110 so I had to fly by you all, too much speed to scrub off.
Old 07-31-2001, 10:43 AM

Originally posted by medicsonic
I was afraid for a seond that everyone couldn't keep up with my speeding, but I was very impressed. I guess all Maxima owners are excellent drivers. The only thing is that when I met up with you I was stil at like 110 so I had to fly by you all, too much speed to scrub off.
You should have been with us on 91. I think Steve crapped his pants the way he slammed on his brakes to slow down. I think the guy in the Mustang had to be impressed with the Maximas because he kept trying to show us up and couldn't get away. On the Hutch, a guy in a BMW 325 wanted to have some fun so (Mike)Blk took off with him first and killed him. Then it was my turn. He broke free in front of me and floored it and I floored it and I pulled on him so hard I had to slow down. That was a good feeling to know my car is still quicker than most running hard like that.
Old 07-31-2001, 11:16 AM

You should have been with us on 91. I think Steve crapped his pants the way he slammed on his brakes to slow down. I think the guy in the Mustang had to be impressed with the Maximas because he kept trying to show us up and couldn't get away. On the Hutch, a guy in a BMW 325 wanted to have some fun so (Mike)Blk took off with him first and killed him. Then it was my turn. He broke free in front of me and floored it and I floored it and I pulled on him so hard I had to slow down. That was a good feeling to know my car is still quicker than most running hard like that.
Yeah, we spanked that Bimmmer HardCore! But, he was cool about it, giving us the Thumbs up and stuff, and then driving crazy with us.
Old 07-31-2001, 11:30 AM

Not ME

I did the Speed limit the whole way home..!
Old 07-31-2001, 11:31 AM

Re: Not ME

Originally posted by MegaMax
I did the Speed limit the whole way home..!
Haha! We've all heard the stories!
Old 07-31-2001, 12:07 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

You should have been with us on 91. I think Steve crapped his pants the way he slammed on his brakes to slow down. I think the guy in the Mustang had to be impressed with the Maximas because he kept trying to show us up and couldn't get away.
i did crap my pants, i thought it was all over with, good thing my brakes work good, theblue knows that. DOT4 and a fresh bleed does wonders. Too bad i couldn't spray on the stang though, i'm on E, even with my heater. I'd say it's either me or mike for crazy, ask theblue, he'll settle it.
Old 07-31-2001, 12:24 PM

Originally posted by dmbmaxima88

i did crap my pants, i thought it was all over with, good thing my brakes work good, theblue knows that. DOT4 and a fresh bleed does wonders. Too bad i couldn't spray on the stang though, i'm on E, even with my heater. I'd say it's either me or mike for crazy, ask theblue, he'll settle it.
That's why he rode with me on the way back from the restaurant in Pentagon City. He didn't want to throw up.
Old 07-31-2001, 12:29 PM

Originally posted by dmbmaxima88

Hey Steve, you saw my manuever chasing after the GSX in the city. I slid just nicely in between those two cars. Did anyone in my car notice how fast I was going when we did that? Medic, Val?
Old 07-31-2001, 12:34 PM

Originally posted by BlkStnValyMaxima

Hey Steve, you saw my manuever chasing after the GSX in the city. I slid just nicely in between those two cars. Did anyone in my car notice how fast I was going when we did that? Medic, Val?
Man, anytime you pull out after someone you are flying.
Old 07-31-2001, 12:53 PM

I'm the safest driver...never cut anyone, never go past 125 mph while changing lanes on the highway
Old 07-31-2001, 01:59 PM

Man!!! You don't know how bad I wanted to run with you guys. Ask Whitemax. I had to go slow so Jamie could follow me in his rental SUV. I had my Passport at the go.

Nomination for crazy driver. One of the guys from the OK crew. I saw him speed up to 60 in the hotel parking and hang a hard right right before a curb. I never seen a Maxima with that much oversteer before!! That car was on rails.

Old 07-31-2001, 02:21 PM

Re: Re: 1MAX2NV-->>

Oh great -- blame Jamie for all of the "lack of fun".

Originally posted by Paul2kGXE
Man!!! You don't know how bad I wanted to run with you guys. Ask Whitemax. I had to go slow so Jamie could follow me in his rental SUV. I had my Passport at the go.

Nomination for crazy driver. One of the guys from the OK crew. I saw him speed up to 60 in the hotel parking and hang a hard right right before a curb. I never seen a Maxima with that much oversteer before!! That car was on rails.

Old 07-31-2001, 02:31 PM
RIceD OuT moDErAtor

Yes. i was in the car.
hoping that his Stillen Brakes didn't need to be used.

we hit like redline in OD and we were like at 130+.. he's like.. hmm.. maybe i should hit off overdrive to see if we can get faster.

!!!!

AND yes. i can Vouch for Ali.. i was in his car when we were going to Georgetown.. I kept thinking: site behind the driver.. statistically the safest seat in the car.. heheheh

Old 07-31-2001, 02:33 PM

Originally posted by Jambo

Yeah, be good in front of Jamie. I think Jamie wanted tto see if he could flip his rental.
Old 07-31-2001, 02:35 PM

LOL. Next time I'm going to be a bad host and floor it.

Originally posted by Jambo

Old 07-31-2001, 03:23 PM

I heard Jim W's caravan was pretty bad on teh way down. I also heard that MegaMax's caravan on teh way home was a suicide attempt. What footage?
Old 07-31-2001, 03:33 PM

Oh, So you Heard..!

Oh, so you Heard My caravan was a suicide attempt..?

I know YOU don't want me to Make more Vid files to share. When you turn into the Lane where another Nameless Maxima driver was, And he ended up on the shoulder because of this..!

Originally posted by Synki
I heard Jim W's caravan was pretty bad on teh way down. I also heard that MegaMax's caravan on teh way home was a suicide attempt. What footage?
Old 07-31-2001, 03:36 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

I heard Jim W's caravan was pretty bad on teh way down. :
hmmm i thought we behaved pretty well on the way down
Old 07-31-2001, 03:43 PM

I have Footage of that too

Not for nothing we were driving like Old Ladies compared to my ride home..!
But, I do have some shots from the way down that are incriminating!!!

Originally posted by Chris91SE

hmmm i thought we behaved pretty well on the way down
Old 07-31-2001, 04:06 PM

Re: Oh, So you Heard..!

Oh, so you Heard My caravan was a suicide attempt..?

I know YOU don't want me to Make more Vid files to share. When you turn into the Lane where another Nameless Maxima driver was, And he ended up on the shoulder because of this..!

I know i had to use teh shoulder when i caught that Bretta and passed him. Unless u were talkin about me cutin brett off so he couldnt pass me and i flashed the hazzards. Sorry brett. I had to get ya somehow.
Old 07-31-2001, 04:09 PM

Re: Re: Oh, So you Heard..!

Yea, this is what I was talking about..!
In the Vid Mrs.MegaMax Yells Holly **** Did you see that!!!

Unless u were talkin about me cutin brett off so he couldnt pass me and i flashed the hazzards. Sorry brett. I had to get ya somehow.
Old 07-31-2001, 04:12 PM

Re: Re: Re: Oh, So you Heard..!

Yea, this is what I was talking about..!
In the Vid Mrs.MegaMax Yells Holly **** Did you see that!!!

Be sure NOT to post that one. Yea.. he tried top use the shoulder to pass me. When i cut him off i was clear but he decide since he has a really fast max he would embarrass me again.
Old 07-31-2001, 04:25 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh, So you Heard..!

You are lucky there are SOO many Org members that would KILL my bandwidth again if I made and posted that file.
But if someone is willing to host that I would be happy to make it...!

Be sure NOT to post that one. Yea.. he tried top use the shoulder to pass me. When i cut him off i was clear but he decide since he has a really fast max he would embarrass me again.
Old 07-31-2001, 04:37 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh, So you Heard..!

You are lucky there are SOO many Org members that would KILL my bandwidth again if I made and posted that file.
But if someone is willing to host that I would be happy to make it...!

i KNOW i can find someone to host it...he's not online now but he will host it if i ask..so make it...

and what do you have that's incriminating on the way down? huh?
Old 07-31-2001, 04:47 PM

One Vid coming right up..!

I'm not sure if can make it befor the weekend but at latest it will be made then. Work comes first

High speed driven and things like that I don't recall the Vid at the moment...

Originally posted by Chris91SE

i KNOW i can find someone to host it...he's not online now but he will host it if i ask..so make it...

and what do you have that's incriminating on the way down? huh?
Old 07-31-2001, 04:50 PM

Re: One Vid coming right up..!

I'm not sure if can make it befor the weekend but at latest it will be made then. Work comes first

Uhh-Ohh i wonder what Andre has stored up. Not more mpegs of me. More of other people driving crazy.
Old 07-31-2001, 04:54 PM

I'll mirror the video once you have it...

also.. Steve has my vote he could be a salesman for nissan brakes! if somebody needs the 6 piston upgrde it's him.
Old 07-31-2001, 05:09 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Re: Re: One Vid coming right up..!

Uhh-Ohh i wonder what Andre has stored up. Not more mpegs of me. More of other people driving crazy.
Old 07-31-2001, 05:12 PM

You are the second person willing to Mirror them..! More VIDS it is..!

I'll look for some Kool clips and post them.!!!

Thanks Everyone for Hosting my Vids...

Originally posted by theblue

I'll mirror the video once you have it...
Old 07-31-2001, 05:15 PM

Give me the file, I'll post it on my site.

I know I wasn't the craziest driver... I didn't go into any shoulders. I only weaved on entrance ramps with heavy traffic at 110 and torque braked at the toll plazas... that and drove with Synki, Megamax, Confused, Maxgurl, and... and... damn I forgot his screen name. You gotta be crazy driving with those people. Oh and just because I scared the sh*t out of that corolla that cut us off, that doesn't mean anything.

MAXGURL IS THE CRAZIEST DRIVER!

I saw her try to slam her car into other people... especially the green camaro!
Old 07-31-2001, 05:28 PM

Originally posted by GXE Spoiler

Give me the file, I'll post it on my site.

I know I wasn't the craziest driver... I didn't go into any shoulders. I only weaved on entrance ramps with heavy traffic at 110 and torque braked at the toll plazas... that and drove with Synki, Megamax, Confused, Maxgurl, and... and... damn I forgot his screen name. You gotta be crazy driving with those people. Oh and just because I scared the sh*t out of that corolla that cut us off, that doesn't mean anything.

MAXGURL IS THE CRAZIEST DRIVER!

I saw her try to slam her car into other people... especially the green camaro!

Hey man.. i never knew you had it in ya to drive like us. Me and Ant were thinking "WTF".

Ange, i think you shocked all of us. Ms. Speedy. Bad Angie!

Hey, the shoulder is a good lane i tell ya. Ask mr Confused himself. He tried to pass me liek that. hehe.

I tihkn we scared that chick int eh red BMW 318. I know mr lude wasnt happy that he got a Maxima fly by either lol.

I noticed you chasing that Corolla.. again me and Ant were like "WTF" is goin on here what is he doing. hehe.

I must say though, i will always enjoy caravaning wiht you guys.

Quick Reply: Who was the craziest driver at Maxus??-->>