General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

I need help egr problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 10:02 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

I need help egr problems

My car does not rev past 27mph and is missing a wire connect to couple sensors if anybody have acess or know my issue please help I have pictures in the picture is a green connector with wires that are cut please tell me what is it called or let me know if you have the entire plug
Old 12-16-2016, 05:56 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I changed the MAF sensor and intake filter as well as the starter and fried the new starter so when I get another starter tommorow I'll see what happens I need help and so far nobody on these forums have given me feed back
Old 12-17-2016, 12:39 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

So I regrounded the wire they had on the starter that's still frying the start but haven't found the problem yet all I know is there is a live wire somewhere in the car that when the battery gets put in it starts frying the starter so it's either a ground wire connected somewhere or a wire problem somewhere in the ignition. ..still no help or repels from this gays forum I'm fend to delete,,,,it appears most maxima owners are just jealous non helping theives
Old 12-17-2016, 08:14 PM

It would help If you posted in the correct place. This is for general discussion.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:45 PM
Banned

Why don't you try sticking your egr up your *** to see if it fits?
Old 12-18-2016, 10:26 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Because your mother has my egr in her mouth I hope your car burst in to flames. And you die a painful death you are one of the ***** eat max members I ever seen come see me in person ***** boy ,,,I'd make u my *****
Old 03-26-2017, 02:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tootheemax
Because your mother has my egr in her mouth I hope your car burst in to flames. And you die a painful death you are one of the ***** eat max members I ever seen come see me in person ***** boy ,,,I'd make u my *****
You're just mad you drive an old POS