General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Single turbo kit questions...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 06:09 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Single turbo kit questions...

What happened to the single turbo kit that was being developed??? It was all over the forum and now nothing on it at all??? I thought someone had it on the car and was testing it out awaiting numbers and prices to have everything duplicated? Someone tell me whats goin on please. THanks
Old 02-06-2002, 06:27 PM
Ramius83

I will say it before the moderators do, Search.....There has been many threads about this.

Old 02-06-2002, 07:22 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

To mister smarta$$... I searched it. I WANT AN UPDATE BRO... THE SUBJECT SEEMS DEAD. Can you not see that I have already read the post??? I mean I did say "it was all over the FORUM (thats what we are talkin on now)and now I see nothing on it at all" QUIT BEIN A **** By the way there is one in every crowd. Its seems that I have found the Maxima.org **** already. You know its funny how the older members at towards the new members. Regardless of there knowledge of the ars. HAHA later
Old 02-06-2002, 07:25 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

To mister smarta$$... I searched it. I WANT AN UPDATE BRO... THE SUBJECT SEEMS DEAD. Can you not see that I have already read the post??? I mean I did say "it was all over the FORUM (thats what we are talkin on now)and now I see nothing on it at all" QUIT BEIN A **** By the way there is one in every crowd. Its seems that I have found the Maxima.org **** already. You know its funny how the older members act towards the new members. Regardless of there knowledge of the cars. HAHA later
Old 02-06-2002, 08:20 PM

posting twice helps too!
Old 02-06-2002, 08:41 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Well if that don't beat all........

I did a SEARCH and look what I found....

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....ighlight=turbo

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....ighlight=turbo
Old 02-06-2002, 10:06 PM
SLOW

Obviously if there was an update, someone would post about it. If there are no updates, no one posts them... use your head man.
Old 02-06-2002, 10:37 PM
Turtle turtle... Moderator

its the same situation as the past 20 people. THey say they are doing it and juss wait...and nothing comes about...interesting huh?

you want bolt on cheap reliable kit? Impossible.

you want a custom expensive semi reliable kit? sure...but fork up.
Old 02-07-2002, 04:41 AM
Ramius83

Originally posted by Nealoc187
Obviously if there was an update, someone would post about it. If there are no updates, no one posts them... use your head man.
Thank you, couldn't have said it any better myself.

Old 02-07-2002, 03:02 PM

Maybe people should just wait until they get somethign concrete or at least started before getting everyones hopes up.

SuDZ
Old 02-07-2002, 06:06 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Um DA MAX, yeah I see that you found something on the turbo kit. Let me bring to mind for the 3RD time that I already read those posts. As you can see in the second post I wrote, I was looking for an update. You know that thing that updates what people have been talking about and having nothing to show for it? I am simplly asking for an update of whats going on with it and all I get is lip from elder members. I didnt ask to be drilled by you guys on how to look items up, I think I got that one, but you cant search an UPDATE that will be UP TO DATE... I simply asked if anyone had heard what the deal was on the single turbo kit. If you guys dont wanna post and answer then dont post anything at all. I dont wanna get on here and see your stupid replies saying SEARCH IT, or THATS ALREADY BEEN ASKED. If you see something you have answered already, then leave it alone. To those who want to help a fellow Max owner out, you can post, but Crist dont post ignorance.
Old 02-07-2002, 06:14 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

well heres what common sense would tell you to do......deeming you have some.....

1. search for the past topic
2. find the topic
3. look for updates
4. if no updates you have several options

OPTION 1: don't do **** and just wait
Option 2: email the original poster(in this case "ludespeed" or "papsmurf") and then refer to #5 on the list

5. wait for their email response
6. BOOOOOOOM....theres you freaking update......

common sense, common sense.........

Originally posted by sett HEHE
Um DA MAX, yeah I see that you found something on the turbo kit. Let me bring to mind for the 3RD time that I already read those posts. As you can see in the second post I wrote, I was looking for an update. You know that thing that updates what people have been talking about and having nothing to show for it? I am simplly asking for an update of whats going on with it and all I get is lip from elder members. I didnt ask to be drilled by you guys on how to look items up, I think I got that one, but you cant search an UPDATE that will be UP TO DATE... I simply asked if anyone had heard what the deal was on the single turbo kit. If you guys dont wanna post and answer then dont post anything at all. I dont wanna get on here and see your stupid replies saying SEARCH IT, or THATS ALREADY BEEN ASKED. If you see something you have answered already, then leave it alone. To those who want to help a fellow Max owner out, you can post, but Crist dont post ignorance.
Old 02-07-2002, 06:25 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Da Max. Look bro, I have no time to argue with you about your Search ordeal. Grow up. If you cant help out, then dont post.
Old 02-07-2002, 07:44 PM
SLOW

Da Max. Look bro, I have no time to argue with you about your Search ordeal. Grow up. If you cant help out, then dont post.
If you can't comprehend the concept of "people post updates when there are updates to be posted" then perhaps you are on the wrong board. Because god knows people are going to rip into you for it, and they won't care whether you like it or not, they will just do it.
Old 02-07-2002, 08:31 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

sett HEHE. Look bro, I have no time to argue with you about your laziness to use search. Use your small pea-sized brain. If you can't search, then don't expect people to help you out.

P.S. Notice how I, as a moderator, am not the first one to tell you that you're dumb for not using search. There were three other non-moderators that told you to use search first.