General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Which maxima was driving on the 401..

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 09:46 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Which maxima was driving on the 401..

On highway 401, between guelph and cambridge area,

some 5th gen ******* maxima was driving and acting recklessly, harassing my girlfriends 96 honda civic si.

Her car is a white civic, with commando GTR wing, lowered with altezzas and blue headlights.

It it was anybody from maxima.org step forward because i would like to ask you why you are a ****** disgrace to all owners of maximas.

****ing guy, you like picking on girls?? Come try me out, i will run your maxima off the road quicker than you can blink..

Why you disgrace us maxima owners like that for?? After i told my girl how nice maximas are and how welcoming maxima owners are.. BUDDY YOU DESERVE TO DRIVE A ****** CIVIC..

If you got any *****, try doin that **** to me tough guy??

And if you got any ***** you will show yourself on this board because i know you are on here.

THIS INCIDENT HAPPENED ON 12:30AM March 4, 2002. ANd my girl was driving by herself. I was on the fone with her, and your lucky i didn't get your fukin plate number because you swerved out to exit. Because i would hunt you down (YES I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE POLICE OFFICERS)..

TO all other maxima owners, keep up the good work with the board and i appologize for this venting but this ******* needs a lesson picking on an innocent girl.

MiniRX7/Maxima PWR
1999 Nissan Maxima SE
1996 Mazda Protege
Old 03-04-2002, 09:51 PM

Get mad much?

If they were really harassing her, driving recklessly around her, you tell her to grab a pen, and write down their plates.

I feel for you and the fact there are a lot of stupid people on the roads, but threatening someone with how tough you are on a message board drops your IQ into the 30s. Next time just write the plates and report it to the police.
Old 03-04-2002, 10:03 PM

Understood

I needed to vent that because what kind of guy would pick on a girl like that for?? THat is so uncool.. ANyhow, i wished i had the plates and i would be sure to report it..

MiniRX7/Maxima PWR

Originally posted by ereet
Get mad much?

If they were really harassing her, driving recklessly around her, you tell her to grab a pen, and write down their plates.

I feel for you and the fact there are a lot of stupid people on the roads, but threatening someone with how tough you are on a message board drops your IQ into the 30s. Next time just write the plates and report it to the police.
Old 03-04-2002, 10:09 PM
PhatGuy

What colour was the car?
Was it a 4th or 5th gen?
What is a commando wing?

Old 03-04-2002, 10:26 PM

LOL

A commando wing, aka JSP Terminator 1 spoiler, aka a wing i bought for my girl because she wanted it (I SAID TO GET A LIP WING BUT SHE DIDN"T LISTEN)... LOL the wing is so ******* heavy that you can't even pop the trunk no more.. haha..

I gotta a touring wing on my protege and a stock wing on my max.

MINIRX7/MAXIMA PWR
Chartered accountant if i pass in OCT 2002
1996 Mazda Protege LX 1.8L 5speed
-->Clutchmasters, Unorthodox Racing, Infinity, hifonics, sony, pioneer, magnaflow, ractive, nokia, BSA 17", Varad, Compustar, Ventvisor
1999 Nissan Maxima SE auto
-->gold lettering, pearl white, wood dash, bose, leather, moonroof

Originally posted by PhatGuy
What colour was the car?
Was it a 4th or 5th gen?
What is a commando wing?
Old 03-04-2002, 10:33 PM
PhatGuy

Re: LOL

Originally posted by MiniRX7
A commando wing, aka JSP Terminator 1 spoiler, aka a wing i bought for my girl because she wanted it (I SAID TO GET A LIP WING BUT SHE DIDN"T LISTEN)... LOL the wing is so ******* heavy that you can't even pop the trunk no more.. haha..

I gotta a touring wing on my protege and a stock wing on my max.

MINIRX7/MAXIMA PWR
Chartered accountant if i pass in OCT 2002
1996 Mazda Protege LX 1.8L 5speed
-->Clutchmasters, Unorthodox Racing, Infinity, hifonics, sony, pioneer, magnaflow, ractive, nokia, BSA 17", Varad, Compustar, Ventvisor
1999 Nissan Maxima SE auto
-->gold lettering, pearl white, wood dash, bose, leather, moonroof

What does the wing do?

Old 03-04-2002, 11:45 PM

Re: Re: LOL

Is she gonna leave treadmarks on my face?
Next time I'll just run her into the median.
Old 03-05-2002, 06:37 AM

I am on the 401 between Cambridge and Kitchener every day. Live in Kitchener. But i drive a 4th Gen, and dont drive recklessly. I too would be ****ed off, if someone did that to my girl.
Old 03-05-2002, 12:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: LOL

Hmmm.. Yong jun sounds like a korean name, are you korean?? lol..

Anyhow, first of all, a civic will never catch up to a maxima, and second of all, I suppose you don't feel protective of your significant other when some jerk does taht.

I appologize for my original post it was out of anger, and yes my IQ did drop significantly when i get mad.

But in all honesty, whether it be a girl or guy, you shouldn't punk people like that. Its dangerous, and somebody might get hurt.

Anyhow, keep maxima.org alive. Its hell of a lot better than the protege board i frequent.

MiniRX7/Maxima PWR

Originally posted by yongjun
Is she gonna leave treadmarks on my face?
Next time I'll just run her into the median.
Old 03-05-2002, 12:34 PM

Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by PhatGuy

What does the wing do?
HAHAHAHHAA..

Well, given that both the cars i drive are FWD, having a large wing on a FWD car makes all the sense in the world!!

You need the downforce becuase the engine is so heavy so that it will lift the front end and giv eyou better traction in the rear where it really counts.

Of course, you can pick up tons of chicks given by the size of your wing!! THey say that the size of your wing represents how big your EGO really is!! LOL..

Okay, i can see i am going way off topic, so i will stop..

MiniRX7/Maxima PWR
Old 03-05-2002, 02:56 PM

ed, what color was that maxima?
Old 03-05-2002, 03:56 PM

Re: Which maxima was driving on the 401..

Originally posted by MiniRX7
On highway 401, between guelph and cambridge area,

some 5th gen ******* maxima was driving and acting recklessly, harassing my girlfriends 96 honda civic si.

Her car is a white civic, with commando GTR wing, lowered with altezzas and blue headlights.

It it was anybody from maxima.org step forward because i would like to ask you why you are a ****** disgrace to all owners of maximas.

****ing guy, you like picking on girls?? Come try me out, i will run your maxima off the road quicker than you can blink..

Why you disgrace us maxima owners like that for?? After i told my girl how nice maximas are and how welcoming maxima owners are.. BUDDY YOU DESERVE TO DRIVE A ****** CIVIC..

If you got any *****, try doin that **** to me tough guy??

And if you got any ***** you will show yourself on this board because i know you are on here.

THIS INCIDENT HAPPENED ON 12:30AM March 4, 2002. ANd my girl was driving by herself. I was on the fone with her, and your lucky i didn't get your fukin plate number because you swerved out to exit. Because i would hunt you down (YES I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE POLICE OFFICERS)..

TO all other maxima owners, keep up the good work with the board and i appologize for this venting but this ******* needs a lesson picking on an innocent girl.

MiniRX7/Maxima PWR
1999 Nissan Maxima SE
1996 Mazda Protege

hmm weird... i was driving home on the 401, TO to montreal... i saw a car similar to the one yourmentioning.. except it had 2 stripes going from to back of the car... i forget what color they were....
I passed it a bunch of times. But that was on sunday at like 5 or 6pm i believe...
Old 03-05-2002, 04:14 PM

dont surprised if that guy isnt even on the org. but if he is, he's ready your post and gotten the message.
Old 03-05-2002, 10:00 PM

It's all good.
Old 03-05-2002, 11:08 PM

Originally posted by costcowholesale
ed, what color was that maxima?
Not sure at this time, gotta ask!!

But somebody icq'ed me and said that they were on the highway at that time. Oh well, its all blown over now, feels like it happened last year!!!

Ed