General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Amsoil....?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2002, 09:54 PM

Amsoil....?

I know this has been a heated discussion in the past few posts. I even sat and read all those LONG reviews int txt format. Amsoil Oil and filters sound awesome. I want to get my hands on them, how? Thanks fellas.
Old 03-21-2002, 09:57 PM

Re: Amsoil....?

Originally posted by eliasmavs99
I know this has been a heated discussion in the past few posts. I even sat and read all those LONG reviews int txt format. Amsoil Oil and filters sound awesome. I want to get my hands on them, how? Thanks fellas.
A couple of us on here are dealers. You can click the link below and that will take you to an Amsoil site. All purchases go directly through the corporation, not the independent dealers, so you get the full service. Check the pop-up window for discount information!
Old 03-21-2002, 10:42 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Just switched my max over to Amsoil today 5400 miles should be enough!
Old 03-22-2002, 05:59 AM

Yeah, I think there are four or five of us poking around on this site, so between us, you should be able to get a great deal on Amsoil products.

OriginalMadMax, I like your site.
Old 03-22-2002, 08:53 AM

Re: Amsoil....?

Someone emailed me with questions last night about being a dealer. Well, my hard drive has been going bad the past couple of weeks, and last night in the process of trying to send email it crashed again, and when I got it back up all my incoming emails and contact list were gone, and none of my recovery programs can get that info back

I hope to have a new hard drive tomorrow, but in the meantime if that person can email me again ....
Old 03-22-2002, 09:46 PM

Check your email! (it was me )
Old 03-22-2002, 11:17 PM

Originally posted by Highlander
Check your email! (it was me )
I can't check my email! I was sending you a reply and my program blew up; the DAT file got totally corrupted by my failing hard disk and nothing in there was retrievable. I reinstalled the program fresh on the failing drive - UPS failed to deliver my new one today, though it was scheduled on their tracking. Email me again, please!