General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

****ed me off!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2002, 04:06 AM

****ed me off!

DON"T BUY THE SORONA BODY KIT. I tried outin the front fumper on and it doesn't even fit. I tried to tell sorona to take the kit back and they said they would not take it back and then hung the phone up. Now i had ta put the kit on my self. had to cut the front bumper ta S*** and now got this big as5 gap near the headlights. Had ta take my fog lights out and can't us them no more. The kit looks like they just made it and said some sucker will buy it, turns out i was the sucker. Is there anything i can do ta make these MF's pay for what they did? Open to suggestions.
Old 04-03-2002, 04:10 AM
RKS

Re: ****ed me off!

Originally posted by 98_Maxima
DON"T BUY THE SORONA BODY KIT. I tried outin the front fumper on and it doesn't even fit. I tried to tell sorona to take the kit back and they said they would not take it back and then hung the phone up. Now i had ta put the kit on my self. had to cut the front bumper ta S*** and now got this big as5 gap near the headlights. Had ta take my fog lights out and can't us them no more. The kit looks like they just made it and said some sucker will buy it, turns out i was the sucker. Is there anything i can do ta make these MF's pay for what they did? Open to suggestions.
If you used a credit card contact your issuer. They should be able to take care of it.
Old 04-03-2002, 05:07 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

....I think all of us here know about the Sarona kit.
Old 04-03-2002, 06:41 AM

Didnt you read any of the warning threads?

SuDZ
Old 04-03-2002, 07:01 AM

Everyone here iz always talking about the shi**yness of the sarona body kit, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place. But yeah like someone else said, if you used a credit card you can file a dispute with the company, or try to ask for a refund wherever you bought it from.
Old 04-03-2002, 07:47 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

This seems to be the thing going on now a days, file a complaint with your bank if you used a credit card.
Old 04-03-2002, 08:14 AM

That's basically what they did to me a while ago. Denied they had a fitment problem and told everybody that I was lying.