Group Deal Requests Post in this forum to request Group Deals you would like to see from our many Sponsors.

Cattman GD (Please read, some interesting stuff)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Cattman GD (Please read, some interesting stuff)

By going through the request I gathered the following information:

People specifically requesting CATTMAN headers: 6

People specifically requesting CATTMAN catback (rear section and/or b-pipe): 10

People specifically requesting CATTMAN Y-pipes: 15

People Wanting ANY Y-pipe: 3

People wanting ANY exhaust: 2

I bet Cattman could close at least 20 deals. That is at the very least. What about all the people that do not post any request.
Old 09-21-2005, 01:30 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor

I appreciate you taking the time to collect this information, its useful to me.

CP HEADERs - I haven't announced it in any way on maxima.org yet (except here) because I'm giving the folks on my header interest list a few days to respond first, but we've started shipping the new header design this week and we're taking orders. Intro price is $850, there is no group deal in sight - wouldn't make sense to put something we can't make enough of on a group deal. Give us a call, get on the list before it gets too long. The header/y-pipe combination in 304 stainless is one heck of a value.

CP CATBACKs - We're in good shape on catbacks, they're pretty continuously in stock, and soon we'll add the 04+ version to the Cattman line-up. The only reason we couldn't do a GD on them right now is that we are shipping LOTS of these out with the headers (buy CP header or y-pipe + CP FastCat catalytic converter + CP catback and get a 5% off the entire order) and I want to wait till our inventory is a little deeper before we do a group deal on these.

CP Y-PIPEs - Its been heck getting these back into production since the company that made them for years changed hands and got out of the car parts business. I've in effect become the general contractor instead of the final customer for these parts, and its been a stretch (my explanation for why its taken so long). I'm staying with almost every detail of the fairly complicated original design, which has made them more difficult to replicate. Anyway, things are in production now. I simply won't announce the timing of a group deal in advance, but I will say that once we've gotten caught up on our backorders (which won't take too long), we will definitely do a special of some kind on y-pipes.

Again, everyone's interest in Cattman Performance parts is appreciated.

Brian C Catts
Cattman Performance

Originally Posted by SixxOne
By going through the request I gathered the following information:

People specifically requesting CATTMAN headers: 6

People specifically requesting CATTMAN catback (rear section and/or b-pipe): 10

People specifically requesting CATTMAN Y-pipes: 15

People Wanting ANY Y-pipe: 3

People wanting ANY exhaust: 2

I bet Cattman could close at least 20 deals. That is at the very least. What about all the people that do not post any request.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:02 AM
Go BUCKS!!!

Brian, good to see that things are going well for you and Cattman.