Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

BOYCOTT TEAM SUNRISE (Weapon R intake GD went sour)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2002, 11:48 AM

BOYCOTT TEAM SUNRISE (Weapon R intake GD went sour)

I know that a lot of people have had bad experiences with group deals or other transactions. Well we recently had a group deal went bad because of a unbusiness like seller, Team Sunrise. I am not going to let it go. Here is my plan to boycott Team Sunrise.

1) Since Team sunrise does lot of it's sales on ebay, we will email every bidder with our experience. For example mine will be:

"I do not think you should buy any product from Team Sunrise (Fabio). We recently had a group deal with him and most people in the group deal had their order messed up. Fabio lied about resending the missing parts.

Personally he sent me some wrong parts and were missing others. He agreed to send me the parts over 2 months ago. Every time I contact him he would lie about sending me the parts. Now I can't even get a hold of him, he does not answer my calls nor return my emails.

I highly encourage you to buy the intake from someone else. If you are the winning bidder, just email him and tell him you refused to
business with him."

2) Who ever has an ebay account should have the winning bid on one of his products and leave him a negative feedback all at once. (I know he will leave you a bad feedback but that is the price we have to pay.)

We must continue to boycott team sunrise until each member receives their parts or conpensation. If you have any other ideas please post it here.

Who is with me? I will start the boycott soon.

JT
Old 07-27-2002, 12:16 PM

I'll do it, what's his e-bay handle?
Old 07-27-2002, 12:17 PM
mb1

I haven't seen any of his auctions on ebay recently. Maybee he changed his name? One thing I found odd, was when he placed his first intake auction on ebay, I looked at his feedback, and it was very good. Then I looked at the items he's been selling, and they were all clothing articles. Not one of those positive feedbacks was for car parts. Maybee he somehow taken over someones name and used it to scam people.

One more idea. Is there anywhere we can complain and have his website kicked off the hosting company?

by the way I'm pretty sure this is the ip adress of the site:

so if anyone wants to do something with that...
Old 07-27-2002, 12:33 PM
mb1

one more idea, how about everyone swamps him with emails ,and we have his email adress overloaded? Or if anyone is in the bussiness of junkmail, that will work even beter.
Old 07-27-2002, 01:38 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

The person you are talking about lives near Queens in New York. He's an 18-year-old male who lives with his mother & uses many different names on Ebay! One of his earlier user names was Italiapaizan, ImportZone, Import_Zone Etc.

I know all of this information because he screwed me out of a NIB Weapon R system & it took me amount a month to get back my full amount. I filed complaint forms with Ebay, Paypal & my bank holder of the Credit Card I used to pay with.

If you want some action call one of these #'s, you'll either get him or his mother.

718-229-0262 or 718-281-3202

P.S. Be aware his friends use the names Janetrossi & 2k1vtec to bid up the auctions on Ebay!

Sorry If I broken any rules of this board but I'm looking out for another screwed ebay person!
Old 07-27-2002, 01:43 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

If you don't have his real name, its Iwo Animucci
Old 07-27-2002, 02:56 PM

there be some hating going on, but let me tell you, there are two things you can do that will assure you any money you have lost. One is call him and talk to him or his mother and tell him of the problem and say that you are about to call the police and file a fraud complaint, or call the police directly, trust me, they will get moving with your money. Or if you have a friend that's a lawyer, have him write up a formal letter from his office threatining to sue in Lawyer's language, I think you will get everyone's money back quick.
Old 07-27-2002, 03:02 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

GET THE WORD OUT!!!!

Looks like a lot of people are having fun with this jackazz

I purchased a supposed weapon-r intake system for my vehicle and even email this kat prior to bidding and asked him if everything was cool with all of the past bad feedbacks.....I immediately got a response back saying everything was cool and those problems had been taken care of completely. So like a dumbass I decided to send this punk $150.00 for the systems (which is about $50 off from going direct) and I guess I got about $35.00 worth of fake parts. I have since filed fraud paperwork with EBAY and I am also checking into mail fraud charges because all of these transactions are being done over the mail system.

Please, if you know anyone that visits EBAY a lot, tell them about this kat and let others know. Get the word out and get that ***** off EBAY for good.

P.S. - Anybody wanna fake Weapon-R intake???
Old 07-27-2002, 03:58 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Here's some links to my problem with this guy so that you don't think I'm full of crap. Note the Dates!!!!

First Alert about this jerk

Second Topic posted
Old 07-27-2002, 04:23 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I just alerted the Honda Board.

Here is the link.

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/show...threadid=50518
Old 07-27-2002, 04:46 PM

Just report your transaction to the Deputy District Attorney in the city he lives in. They will contact him about it.
Old 07-27-2002, 07:02 PM

I'm going to be in NY NY next week is the guys address:
58-68 246th cres Douglaston NY 11362? I'm going to try to pay him a visit.

JT
Old 07-27-2002, 09:18 PM
mb1

Originally posted by sharkyjay
I'm going to be in NY NY next week is the guys address:
58-68 246th cres Douglaston NY 11362? I'm going to try to pay him a visit.

JT
yep thats the adress. Bring a couple of cops with you. Maybee we can compile a list of people and complaints, and you can take it to the police station and have them come and arest him.
Old 07-28-2002, 10:23 AM

Missing parts:

Please send me a list of missing parts or problems (and resolutions) you have. I am going to try to get our demands at his place. I will send everyone their parts if i get it.

I'm going to NY for family reasons and might not have a chance to do this but I will try.

sharkyjay@hotmail.com

JT
Old 07-28-2002, 04:01 PM

Re: Missing parts:

Please send me a list of missing parts or problems (and resolutions) you have. I am going to try to get our demands at his place. I will send everyone their parts if i get it.
I'm going to NY for family reasons and might not have a chance to do this but I will try.
sharkyjay@hotmail.com
JT
JT, I just sent you an email with all my information. I hope you can try and get everything straightened out. I would be happy to help you in any way to get this guy back, whatever it takes. Let us know what your plans are going to be and when you're leaving for NY.

Nathan
Old 07-28-2002, 04:49 PM

Hi there guys, today I sent this guy an email to give him a peice of my mind.

I would like to contact the NY authorities but I'm not sure who to contact. Can any of you NY guys tell me who I should contact so that they can take this guy down? Let me know,

Nathan
stricklymaximas@hotmail.com
Old 07-28-2002, 05:49 PM

After giving him a peice of my mind this is what I got as a response:
"you live in canada aron ive already sent it to you bro relax i havent ripped no body off for your information im not 18 lol and my name isnt iwo its fabio shows how much you know any ways when you get it ill be looking for the email later"

Another email:
"also arron my dad is a copp in new york as well so i see one evry day i wish you could have waited tuill it gets there to you later"

Another email:
"when you do get it tell everyone you doid ok"

Another email:
"anyhow i guess i had it coming im not a bad guy really anyhow i sent it and you should have it by wed ill email you tomm with tracking or you can call me take car"
Old 07-28-2002, 06:51 PM
mb1

have you noticed that for a dealer, he has very bad english:

"i never got any email from you i assumed you got can you please cancel wtf would i froud you when you can get me bussiness your itnake is on its way please mike "

"I HAVE THE ONES YOU EMAILED ,ME I GOT 50 OF EM TODAY FROM wr SO ILL SEND IT TOMM "

"of course ill send you a real one they all r i mus of made a mistake ill email u the track asap////is wat colors u wanted again "

This one is my favorite:

"when u get the intake email me asap ill send u a filter 2 cuz i sent em in different boxes so the ydont get lost "
Old 07-28-2002, 07:28 PM
Producto Colombiano

i thankfully didn't order anything from this idiot, but please post when this jacka$$ gets arrested for ripping people off!
Old 07-28-2002, 07:36 PM

mb1, when he finally sent you the maxima intake did he give you a tracking number for it? He claims that he sent out my midpipe already but he said he'll give me the tracking number on Monday. Why doesn't he just give it to me now? I'm really getting sick and tired of this guy, if I can just meet him in person, it'll be all over, literally.

Nathan
Old 07-28-2002, 07:43 PM
mb1

Originally posted by Nathan
mb1, when he finally sent you the maxima intake did he give you a tracking number for it? He claims that he sent out my midpipe already but he said he'll give me the tracking number on Monday. Why doesn't he just give it to me now? I'm really getting sick and tired of this guy, if I can just meet him in person, it'll be all over, literally.

Nathan

I have about 15 emails saying that the intake was or will be sent out today/tommorow/yesterday. In all of those there is only 1 traking number. I finaly got it after I filed a paypal complaint. Unfortunately he resolved it, but at least I got half my intake.
Old 07-28-2002, 08:46 PM
starcruzer

Re: Missing parts:

sharkyjay@hotmail.com

JT
JT,

You've got mail, my list of grievances. I hope you are successful, keep us posted.

Chris

Old 07-28-2002, 10:11 PM

Re: Re: Missing parts:

Originally posted by starcruzer
JT,
You've got mail, my list of grievances. I hope you are successful, keep us posted.
Chris
Chris, how many other people are still waiting for stuff. You should contact those people soon before JT leaves for NY.

Nathan
Old 07-29-2002, 09:48 PM
starcruzer

Re: Re: Re: Missing parts:

Chris, how many other people are still waiting for stuff. You should contact those people soon before JT leaves for NY.

Nathan
Only one other that I know of, I'll e-mail him.

Chris

Old 07-29-2002, 09:53 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing parts:

Only one other that I know of, I'll e-mail him.
Chris
When do you expect to make the trip down to NY? I've been talking to this Team sunrise guy by email everyday and he claims he sent my midpipe out today. We'll just have to see.

Nathan
Old 07-30-2002, 09:39 PM

Hi there guys, today I sent this guy an email to give him a peice of my mind.

I would like to contact the NY authorities but I'm not sure who to contact. Can any of you NY guys tell me who I should contact so that they can take this guy down? Let me know,

Nathan
stricklymaximas@hotmail.com
i emailed that peckerhead as well, and he told me that his mom would sue me and his dad, a cop would kick my ***. good thing i live down the street from 3 cops and a bodybuilder!!!
Old 07-30-2002, 09:42 PM

Originally posted by maximamoose

i emailed that peckerhead as well, and he told me that his mom would sue me and his dad, a cop would kick my ***. good thing i live down the street from 3 cops and a bodybuilder!!!
maximamoose, does he also owe you something as well?
Old 07-30-2002, 09:54 PM

nope. just wanted to let him know how i hate frauds like that. he didn't like my email, but what the he!! is he going to do to me?
Old 07-31-2002, 10:16 PM

I got screwed and also missing parts

Hey guys I also got screwed on this deal. This guy Fabio gave me the wrong piping for the intake, I think it goes for a WRX and also I did not recieve a manifold adapter. I am trying to contact JT does anyone know if he already went to see this guy. pls inform.
Old 07-31-2002, 10:32 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

With as much BS as is going on with this clown, Im amazed he is still answering anyone . You guys have his address, and phone number. What are you doing ?? Ebay has a SafeHarbor department, which will suspend him for shilling, and other offenses, if you just email them with proof. If his daddy is a cop, it willl make it easier to get him arrested, keep it in the family. If that doesnt work, then there's always Vinny "the chin"....Wink Wink..... .. Fangul !
Old 08-01-2002, 07:57 AM

I didn't receive my intake yesterday like he said but I e-mailed him and he sent me the tracking. He said he sent it 2 day air but it went USPS and it's still sitting in NY!! I hope if I do ever get it that the correct parts are in there! Is there any way I can tell without attempting the install?
Old 08-01-2002, 11:21 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

his current user name on e-bay
team_sunrise_ny

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1847664954
Old 08-01-2002, 02:43 PM
starcruzer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing parts:

When do you expect to make the trip down to NY? I've been talking to this Team sunrise guy by email everyday and he claims he sent my midpipe out today. We'll just have to see.

Nathan
All of a sudden, A couple of days ago I get an e-mail from Teamsunrise asking what I ordered. After half a dozen e-mails back and forth, he says he'll send me out my filter. Today I e-mail him again asking if he sent it out and he sends me a USPS tracking number. Unlike Fedex or UPS where you can track the location of the package, with USPS the tracking number is really a confirmation number and shows invalid until it is delivered. So we will see if I get the filter, and what I get once it arrives. I'll be on vacation next week, but I'll post when I get back whether I got the filter or not.

Old 08-01-2002, 03:57 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing parts:

All of a sudden, A couple of days ago I get an e-mail from Teamsunrise asking what I ordered. After half a dozen e-mails back and forth, he says he'll send me out my filter. Today I e-mail him again asking if he sent it out and he sends me a USPS tracking number. Unlike Fedex or UPS where you can track the location of the package, with USPS the tracking number is really a confirmation number and shows invalid until it is delivered. So we will see if I get the filter, and what I get once it arrives. I'll be on vacation next week, but I'll post when I get back whether I got the filter or not.
The exact same thing has happened to me too. I got a notification in the mail that the package will be ready for pickup tomorrow after 1:30. Once I get it I'll post what it is and if its the correct order.

Nathan
Old 08-01-2002, 04:06 PM
Jer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Missing parts:

I think he read this and just might have gotten scared a few people are out to kick his ***.

Well, I feel like just becoming a deadbeat bidder and leaving 23049230498 negative feedbacks on him : when I'm not too busy at work tomorrow, that's just what I will do!

The exact same thing has happened to me too. I got a notification in the mail that the package will be ready for pickup tomorrow after 1:30. Once I get it I'll post what it is and if its the correct order.

Nathan
Old 08-01-2002, 06:31 PM

Well I got my package today and I know everything isn't in there. The mid pipe wasn't even in there. What else am I missing? Here's what I have: Filter, 3 metal rings to secure pipe I assume, a round cylinder type piece (MAF adapter?), and a rubber cylinder that I think I use to secure the filter to the MAF adapter.

I know I'm missing the midpipe & hoses but what else is there if anything?
Old 08-01-2002, 08:08 PM

Originally posted by JR_Anders
Well I got my package today and I know everything isn't in there. The mid pipe wasn't even in there. What else am I missing? Here's what I have: Filter, 3 metal rings to secure pipe I assume, a round cylinder type piece (MAF adapter?), and a rubber cylinder that I think I use to secure the filter to the MAF adapter.
I know I'm missing the midpipe & hoses but what else is there if anything?
Damn, thats what I was hoping wouldn't happen. This guy really needs to have his @ss kicked. What are you going to do now?
Old 08-01-2002, 08:48 PM

Well I'm going to hope he writes back, I saw in another post somewhere he just shipped them separate. If not I'm going to file another complaint with paypal and my cc company and see what I can do. I'll give it another week before it comes down to that.

Then just go to an auto store and make my own midpipe if I never get it from him.
Old 08-01-2002, 09:42 PM
mb1

Originally posted by JR_Anders
Well I'm going to hope he writes back, I saw in another post somewhere he just shipped them separate. If not I'm going to file another complaint with paypal and my cc company and see what I can do. I'll give it another week before it comes down to that.

Then just go to an auto store and make my own midpipe if I never get it from him.
If you're taliking about my seperate post, then forget it. You're supposed to have 3 silicone adapters, 3 hoses, 4-6 clamps, midpipe, filter, maf adapter, mounting piece.
Old 08-02-2002, 02:58 AM
Ludicrous Speed

ahhh yes...amateur sellers

One thing, if he doesn't have a license for distributing like he does then he can get busted for that too. It looks like he's claiming a business.

Quick Reply: BOYCOTT TEAM SUNRISE (Weapon R intake GD went sour)