Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

GD: Bomz CAI 95-99 $85 shipped!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 02:03 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Bomz CAI 95-99 $85 now JUST $65 shipped!

UDPATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Price has been dropped by $20 to $65 shipped anywhere in lower 48 states

Only 10 units left.

Payment:
bidpay.com through hotredbimmer@aol.com

Other payments accepted:
-Money order (preferred also, but longer wait time)
-Personal checks (will take 21 days to clear..so best to get money order)

To address:

Marco Garcia
1701 E. Stockton St.
Compton, CA 90221

Please specify that your're paying for the Bomz CAI for the 95-99 Maxima, and your Maxima.org ID. Include a contact phone # as well.

Once you've sent payment, e-mail me at mjmachon@sbcglobal.net with your Maxima.org ID, and specify your method of payment so I can help Marco keep track of everything.

Thanks,
Mario M.

List (no need to have all 10 orders to ship.. this is just for me to keep track of how many are left):

1. MaximaPower
2. Keith Palmateer
3. LiquidNine
4. MAX420
5. gambit2083
6. MaxPerformanceSE
7. lil_Jay22
8. PeTeRtheEaTeR
9. kine
Old 12-26-2002, 11:31 PM

Re: GD: Bomz CAI 95-99 $85 shipped!

Does he have a website or at least a Seller Permit??How long is it going to take for them to ship the CAI to me?

BTW, anybody has ordered anything from "Marco"? Is that a race shop? just wondering...

I would rather buy it off eBay or from a known website for $2 more... that "website" is in-stock too...

hmmm... bimmer... hmmmm

Originally posted by max002
So my sponsor wants to do this..

$85 shipped anywhere in lower 48 states

They are in stock now to ship ASAP

Payment preferred through bidpay.com through hotredbimmer@aol.com

Other payments accepted: Money order (preferred also, but longer wait time) or Personal checks (will take 21 days to clear..so best to get money order) to my sponsor's address...

Marco Garcia
1701 E. Stockton St.
Compton, CA 90221

Please specify what your paying for.

There's no real limit to this deal and it will stay for as long as there is demand...

-Mario
Old 12-27-2002, 01:20 AM
Ludicrous Speed

Re: Re: GD: Bomz CAI 95-99 $85 shipped!

Originally posted by hotwheelschan
Does he have a website or at least a Seller Permit??How long is it going to take for them to ship the CAI to me?

BTW, anybody has ordered anything from "Marco"? Is that a race shop? just wondering...

I would rather buy it off eBay or from a known website for $2 more... that "website" is in-stock too...

hmmm... bimmer... hmmmm

I understand your concerns.

It's not like I'm a newbie here trying to rip someone off, Marco is my sponsor, his company is called Forbidden Speed (soon to change to Forbidden Speed Racing Parts). He also has a website www.fsrp.net , but he recently bought it and hasn't put anything up (i'm designing it for him).

We were going to have all the payments sent to his office but figured that giving his home address would be best considering that in the past people have been ripped off here. In this case, any complaints can be attatched to an existing residential address in case anyone ever wants to bring local authorities into a situation.

In all honesty, I would rather have him sell Injen intakes (because that's what I have), but a lot of our car club's cars sponsored by him have these Bomz CAIs because he's nice enough to use his seller's permit to get low price parts for people. It's possible for him since he doesn't have to cover for leasing a store or anything, just have to take care of taxes.

As far as stuff I've gotten from Marco, I got my FSTB from him, and a N1-spec universal muffler with 3 aluminum spoilers that I gave away to friends for x-mas (typical rice stuff, but at affordable prices). All of this from Bomz since his most active account is with them. You may feel free to call Bomz and verify that Marco A. Garcia from Forbidden Speed has an account with them.

I'm just trying to get out more affordable parts and build a good reputation here on the .org for if and when I start putting out any new parts for the Maxima (like side splitters, body kits, close to stock style spoilers, etc).

Oh, and he has a red BMW 325i.. hence the HotRedBimmer@aol.com
I'd be more afraid of hotmail accounts than aol accounts that are more legit. I'd also be more afraid of newbies passing on info about cheap parts.

The Intakes ship out within 48 hours of receipt/clearance of payment. From there, it will be standard UPS Ground.. unless I can convince him to ship 2-day air for the same price of $85. If there's anything else we can do to ensure credibility (even if it means lower price to sell more of these), then please don't hesitate to ask.

My personal e-mail is mjmachon@sbcglobal.net , or you can reach me through AIM at DynamikMJM. My eBay id is 002max97 for what that's worth (although all feedback is with me being the buyer). Hopefully you can see that my intentions here are good.

Thanks,
Mario M.
Old 12-27-2002, 03:44 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Pic of actual parts

http://www.forbiddenspeed.net/images...imacoldair.JPG

Here's all the parts in the package...
Old 12-27-2002, 06:38 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

So does this require cutting into the fender (sorry if this has been asked before, I never saw a definite answer)?
Thanks,
-Cyrus
Old 12-27-2002, 06:43 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Originally posted by Vyrus
So does this require cutting into the fender (sorry if this has been asked before, I never saw a definite answer)?
Thanks,
-Cyrus
Yes it does.. just like the PR and i believe warpspeed..
Old 12-29-2002, 01:41 PM

and cattman
Old 12-29-2002, 08:36 PM

Originally posted by Bad97MaxSE
and cattman
i thought cattman is the PR
Old 01-01-2003, 03:50 PM
Ludicrous Speed

UPDATED:

Yes, it is $65 shipped... $65.. not a typo

$65 gets a Bomz CAI for the 4th gen shipped to your door if in the lower 48 states.

Only 10 are left and by the looks of things, there wasn't such a great demand so we're just selling them cheap to get rid of them. I'm starting the list up top. Post here if you want in on this deal. $65 for at least 5hp (it might actually be more) is a pretty damn good deal.
Old 01-01-2003, 04:03 PM

$65?
wat is the pipe made of?
btw, anyone know of any fitment issues?
Old 01-01-2003, 05:45 PM

Can you only get blue couplers?
Thanks,
-Cyrus
Old 01-01-2003, 08:31 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Originally posted by MaximaPower
$65?
wat is the pipe made of?
btw, anyone know of any fitment issues?
Some other people have already received their Bomz CAIs from other places. They would know better about fitment. The pipes seem to be the same material as my Injen intake.
Old 01-01-2003, 08:36 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Originally posted by Vyrus
Can you only get blue couplers?
Thanks,
-Cyrus
Unfortunately we only have them in blue.

But, with one of the Saturn intakes, we used wider yellow electrical tape to wrap it because the guy's engine bay had a yellow theme to it. It would work the same with red. One of my friends did the electrical tape thing on his Integra's intake using red instead of the AEM yellow. His has been on there for almost 3 months, no melting of the tape or anything. I'm sure there are other ways to hide the blue couplings.
Old 01-01-2003, 11:06 PM

put me down for 1 max002.

do i have to wait for the other 9 ppl?
Old 01-01-2003, 11:11 PM
Ludicrous Speed

put me down for 1 max002.

do i have to wait for the other 9 ppl?
Got you down for 1.. and no, you don't have to wait.. your order will ship as soon as payment clears.
Old 01-01-2003, 11:27 PM

#2 here. Private email on how to proceed.

Vinyl paint might be another way to change collar colors.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:27 AM
Ludicrous Speed

Originally posted by Keith Palmateer
#2 here. Private email on how to proceed.

Vinyl paint might be another way to change collar colors.
everyone will be e-mailed shortly..
Old 01-02-2003, 04:20 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I'm in also.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:12 PM

Originally posted by LiquidNine
I'm in also.

Put me down for one too, please contact me at Fireitupbr@aol.com for shipping and payment methods. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:18 PM

I'm in also.

Put me down for one too, please contact me at Fireitupbr@aol.com for shipping and payment methods. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:22 PM

Got you down for 1.. and no, you don't have to wait.. your order will ship as soon as payment clears.
Ok put me down for one too, Money will be sent by Bidpay.com...please send me the CAI asap, thanks.
Old 01-03-2003, 06:07 AM

UPDATED:

Yes, it is $65 shipped... $65.. not a typo

$65 gets a Bomz CAI for the 4th gen shipped to your door if in the lower 48 states.

Only 10 are left and by the looks of things, there wasn't such a great demand so we're just selling them cheap to get rid of them. I'm starting the list up top. Post here if you want in on this deal. $65 for at least 5hp (it might actually be more) is a pretty damn good deal.
max002, put me down for one. I will be sending payment in the next few days. I will email you with all info.
Thanks -Tori
Old 01-03-2003, 07:42 AM
Ludicrous Speed

this is awesome... kind of like a late xmas present for the .org

See what I do for all of you? Now somebody help me with the Sarona stuff I need for that body kit (which might also be really low in price when i reveal it)
Old 01-03-2003, 09:07 AM

(which might also be really low in price when i reveal it)
keep us updated!
Old 01-03-2003, 05:45 PM

I'm in.
Old 01-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Ludicrous Speed

keep us updated!
My sig will contain latest info
Old 01-04-2003, 12:15 AM
Ludicrous Speed

Originally posted by MaxPerformanceSE
I'm in.
No problem.. follow instructions on my first post.
Old 01-04-2003, 11:38 AM

im intrested lil_jay22@yahoo.com
Old 01-04-2003, 01:57 PM

me 2...put me down for one!! rbcxpeteluvs2eat@yahoo.com
Old 01-05-2003, 07:09 PM

is the filter for this cai supposed to be the same size as teh K & N or smaller? i just got my bomz cai ..n its its crazy small..its smaller than the K&n filter i had for my civic cai
Old 01-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Ludicrous Speed

Originally posted by SiMpLyMaXedOuT
is the filter for this cai supposed to be the same size as teh K & N or smaller? i just got my bomz cai ..n its its crazy small..its smaller than the K&n filter i had for my civic cai
Yeah, unfortunately it's that small.. i dunno about swapping another filter in there because i'm unfamiliar with the PR/WSP/Bomz style intakes...
Old 01-06-2003, 06:41 AM

Do you still have these? Does anyone know if the pipeing is the same size as the PR CAI? Any fitment issues so far? I plan on swapping to a real K&N filter anyway, at least I will have this garbage one to use when I clean my K&N. I think any K&N with the correct diameter outlet shoud clamp right on, as long as it will fit in the fenderwell.

I notice one of these is for sale on e-bay by the same seller for about the same price.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:17 AM
Ludicrous Speed

Originally posted by Anachronism
Do you still have these? Does anyone know if the pipeing is the same size as the PR CAI? Any fitment issues so far? I plan on swapping to a real K&N filter anyway, at least I will have this garbage one to use when I clean my K&N. I think any K&N with the correct diameter outlet shoud clamp right on, as long as it will fit in the fenderwell.

I notice one of these is for sale on e-bay by the same seller for about the same price.
Hmmm... f_s_r_p is his name on eBay. We had a shipment of 12 of which i think he used 1 for pictures, and sold 1 on ebay a week ago and so he told me to sell 10 on here.

For now hold off til I find out what's goin on for sure. There might be one more for this deal, and the one he's selling on eBay so you get dibs on the very last one.

NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE:
I'll be taking a list from here on for people that want this CAI, BUT I will not initiate the GD til I have enough orders for a shipment of 10-12 CAIs. I'll try to keep it $65 shipped, if not it'll still be under $80 shipped.

If not, then check the auctions of f_s_r_p on eBay to see if he puts these there himself.

Also everyone, check out how cheap he sells bodykits for: EVO kit for Focus $350 so far with no reserve. He wants to get a good client base and his way of doing it is to cut back on profit. Now, help me with my body kit! In the end, it benefits all of you.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:21 AM

Hmmm... f_s_r_p is his name on eBay. We had a shipment of 12 of which i think he used 1 for pictures, and sold 1 on ebay a week ago and so he told me to sell 10 on here.

For now hold off til I find out what's goin on for sure. There might be one more for this deal, and the one he's selling on eBay so you get dibs on the very last one.

NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE:
I'll be taking a list from here on for people that want this CAI, BUT I will not initiate the GD til I have enough orders for a shipment of 10-12 CAIs. I'll try to keep it $65 shipped, if not it'll still be under $80 shipped.

If not, then check the auctions of f_s_r_p on eBay to see if he puts these there himself.

Also everyone, check out how cheap he sells bodykits for: EVO kit for Focus $350 so far with no reserve. He wants to get a good client base and his way of doing it is to cut back on profit. Now, help me with my body kit! In the end, it benefits all of you.

Hey whats up bro, this is Fireitupbr@aol.com......i recently sent you an email with my shipping address, i was told that the tracking number would be sent to me yesterday but i still havent recieved anything, Thanks.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:53 AM
Ludicrous Speed

Originally posted by MAX420

Hey whats up bro, this is Fireitupbr@aol.com......i recently sent you an email with my shipping address, i was told that the tracking number would be sent to me yesterday but i still havent recieved anything, Thanks.
I bugged him about it last night, and he shipped yours out on Saturday but we were at our club meeting so he didn't have the paperwork with him. He said he'd e-mail you the tracking #. I'll leave him a voice-mail reminding him.
Old 01-06-2003, 12:13 PM

I bugged him about it last night, and he shipped yours out on Saturday but we were at our club meeting so he didn't have the paperwork with him. He said he'd e-mail you the tracking #. I'll leave him a voice-mail reminding him.

Ok cool thanks, I just want to make sure u sent it to the right address. Thanks.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:39 AM

Any word on mine?
Old 01-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Ludicrous Speed

Any word on mine?
I believe he sent yours out last Monday

Has anyone gotten any tracking #s? I'm terribly sorry but he doesn't keep me updated much and i can hardly ever reach him when he's available. From what I know, he's shipped out at least 2 bidpay.com orders and 3 from money orders. That's as of Monday the 6th.
Old 01-11-2003, 09:35 AM

If you get a chance, can you check to see if my payment was received?

Thanks
Old 01-11-2003, 12:40 PM

Has anyone gotten any tracking #s? I'm terribly sorry but he doesn't keep me updated much and i can hardly ever reach him when he's available. From what I know, he's shipped out at least 2 bidpay.com orders and 3 from money orders. That's as of Monday the 6th.
I have not received a tracking number. It's good to hear it's been shipped though. Please email me a tracking number if / when you can.

Quick Reply: GD: Bomz CAI 95-99 $85 shipped!