Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

Skyline Body Kit G/D $749 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 05:21 PM

Originally posted by BLINGBLING
WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM CUSTOMMAXIMA. THEY GOT ME GOOD TALKING TO GREG AND GETTING ALL THE GOOD THINGS HOW THE SKYLINE BODY KIT FITS AND THEM WORKING OUT ALL THE PROBLEMS THEY HAD WITH THESE KITS. ASURED ME THAT IT WOULD BE 100% PERCENT FITMENT WITH MINOR MODIFICATION. NOT TRUE AT ALL THIS KIT DOES NOT FIT PROPERLY AT ALL. THIS REQUIRES MAJOR MODIFICATION AND IS ABOUT 60 PERCENT FITMENT. THIS KIT COMES WITH NO INSTRUTION, ITS NOT EVEN DRILLED OUT NO HARDWARE NO TEMPLATES. TRY TO RETURN AND ONLY GOT THAT IT WOULD COST ME $200.00 TO RESTOCK AND $125. FOR SHIPPING. THATS NOT THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS, WHAT HAPPEN TO CUST. SATIFACTION. HOW CAN YOU USE SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT FIT PROPERLY??
iam having the same problem you are blingbling sorry to say this kit suck its not 100 percent fitment.why would you make such thing if it doesnt fit .I wont buy anything from custommaxima after this bull..... i been through and its still not even on the car yet because its doesnt fit right i my self test fit before taking it to the bodyshop iam writing this because i dont want any more maxima.org friends to go through the same mistake i did greg is at no help just a waist of my time after all the stuff i purchase throug him he could atleast done something i guest life is good went ripping of people and selling **** thats doesnt fit.So if my people if you with me dont buy anything from custommaxima i feel bad for the four buyers that got taking for this group deal............
Old 06-08-2003, 06:59 PM

i almost did.... =T
Old 06-09-2003, 12:58 AM

Originally posted by Custommaxima.com
We stand by our body kit. If you have any problems at all we will go out of our way to get you a new kit or a complete refund if you are not happy. This kit has be redesigned 3 times to correct any fitment issues. Since our recent change we have not had one person say they had difficulity with installation.

It is already primed, you just need to wet sand it then paint.

-Greg
What about this^
Old 06-09-2003, 08:41 AM
living out of a maxima...

did you guys (who had fitment problems) install the fiberglass for urethane kits?
Old 06-09-2003, 07:21 PM

Originally posted by JeffesonM
did you guys (who had fitment problems) install the fiberglass for urethane kits?
fiberglass
Old 06-09-2003, 07:31 PM

Originally posted by Lost_N_a_97Max

What about this^
Quoted Message:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Custommaxima.com
We stand by our body kit.<---- not true because iam still stuck with a bodykit that doesnt fit after number of calls they have done nothing for me If you have any problems at all we will go out of our way to get you a new kit or a complete refund if you are not happy. This kit has be redesigned 3 times to correct any fitment issues. Since our recent change we have not had one person say they had difficulity with installation.

It is already primed, you just need to wet sand it then paint.

-Greg
Old 06-09-2003, 10:51 PM

Everyone makes mistakes, and whether or not there really were issues with the kits in question, you have take into consideration all of what Greg and the Custom Enterprise family has done for the Maxima community. Body shops make mistakes as well, so there's no telling if they were unaware of how to properly install an aftermarket body kit. Either way, a few supposedly falty kits should not even begin to tear at the integrity of Custommaxima.com. Custommaxima.com is undeniably "the source" of aftermarket Maxima products.

"THATS NOT THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS, WHAT HAPPEN TO CUST. SATIFACTION. "

I can't tell you what happened to customer satisfaction, but I'm sure the tens of thousands of org members who've successfully purchased items from Custommaxima.com can. Greg and Steve have done nothing less than go out of their way to meet my every need. I have full faith in Custommaxima.com and the quality of their products.

-Jim
Old 06-11-2003, 01:50 AM

so what's the deal with this? Is the kit any good?
Old 06-11-2003, 11:48 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally posted by Bull Jive
Everyone makes mistakes, and whether or not there really were issues with the kits in question, you have take into consideration all of what Greg and the Custom Enterprise family has done for the Maxima community. Body shops make mistakes as well, so there's no telling if they were unaware of how to properly install an aftermarket body kit. Either way, a few supposedly falty kits should not even begin to tear at the integrity of Custommaxima.com. Custommaxima.com is undeniably &quot;the source&quot; of aftermarket Maxima products.

&quot;THATS NOT THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS, WHAT HAPPEN TO CUST. SATIFACTION. &quot;

I can't tell you what happened to customer satisfaction, but I'm sure the tens of thousands of org members who've successfully purchased items from Custommaxima.com can. Greg and Steve have done nothing less than go out of their way to meet my every need. I have full faith in Custommaxima.com and the quality of their products.

-Jim
not to go off topic here..but yeah he sells maxima products..but this is not the 1st occurance that someone complained about Greg. all those people can't be all wrong.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:05 PM

i think the problem is that the 95-96 is a little diff. than the 97-99....at least the rear bumper...i have a 95 and had to get my rear bumper molded on...It looks hot though but cost me more money for the install...I've spent a lot of money with CM and 90% of the time things went well...If they come out with something else that i want i will buy from them again...i will post some pics of the kit in the next couple days