Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

GB on leatherseats.com interiors!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 03:13 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Leatherseats.com Christmas special!!!

Hello fellow .Org'ers! I am posting a Maxima.orgChistmas Special!!! This is another no waiting group buy for any Maxima interior that we carry. To order at the discounted price just call our toll free number, ask for Bill, and let me know that you are with Maxima.org. Each member will receive a confirmation invoice via email, every order will be charged separately, and each order will be shipped according to each members preference. The group buy will be good through January 1, 2005… the discounted price is:

$579.00

We offer the highest quality leather interiors in the industry with the most comprehensive set of interior accessories such as shift boots, e-brake boots, etc. The above price will include the following parts for the Maxima interiors:

1. Front cushion covers

2. Front backrest covers

3. Front headrest covers

4. Front center console lid cover(if applicable)

5. Rear cushion cover

6. Rear backrest cover(s)

7. Rear armrest cover

8. Rear bolster cover(if applicable)

9. All 4 door inserts

We will be offering the following options at the indicated prices.

Option: Price:

Two-tone.............................................FREE

2 embroideries.....................................$ 40.00
Installation Kit.....................................$25.00
Color Double Stitching...........................FREE
Colored Piping......................................$60.00
Suede inserts......................................$85.0 0
Flat Perforated inserts..........................$35.00
Flat Non-perf inserts............................$25.00
Seat Heater System.............................$89.00
Seat heater/Massage...........................$149.00
1/4 hide of leather...............................$80.00
1/2 hide of leather...............................$145.00
Yard of Suede.....................................$80.00
Ground Shipping...................................$20.00
Leather shift boot……………..............……….$49.99
Leather ebrake boot………………..............…$49.99

These covers are OEM spec and are made to install in place of your factory cloth or leather seat covers. Once installed they will look just like the factory leather seat covers. These are 100% compatible with the Side Impact Airbag systems in the Bolsters whether you have the cloth or the leather factory upholstery. All of our Maxima leather interiors have a very straight forward installation process and the average do-it-yourselfer should have no problems with the task. Our installation kit includes the hog-ring pliers, hog-rings, and the super-adhesive upholstery adhesive for the door inserts and has been discounted to $25.00 just for Maxima.org members.

Please go to page 4 for the new special!!!

If any one has any questions please email me at billc@leatherseats.com

Regards,
Bill

1-866-639-7328

billc@leatherseats.com

www.leatherseats.com
Old 09-02-2004, 06:33 AM

that's some deal cheaper than ATD's for now and gives more stuff and I heard the fitment is better.

Do you guys offer suede centers instead of inserts?
Old 09-02-2004, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by wariow
that's some deal cheaper than ATD's for now and gives more stuff and I heard the fitment is better.

Do you guys offer suede centers instead of inserts?
Suede centers are the same price as inserts!!!
Old 09-02-2004, 09:44 AM

wow now this is cheap! are the sides vinyl or are they real leather?
Old 09-02-2004, 10:10 AM

Anyone have any ideas for me if I wanted to get these seats I have tan interior now and I can't really come up with a good color scheme that would look good.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:32 AM
MaximaFreak

Just ordered mine ... can't wait!

Leatherseats.com has been with us for a long time guys ... show some loyalty as they totally matched ATD's prices and "no-wait" Group Deal. Once I added everything up, the price for what I wanted was identical at leatherseats.com as it was at ATD.

Thanks Bill!
Old 09-02-2004, 12:25 PM

wow now this is cheap! are the sides vinyl or are they real leather?
The sides and backs of the front seats are vinyl and the rear bench has leather inserts.
Old 09-03-2004, 11:26 AM

Can these seats be matched with perferated suede?? and how much would it cost + shipping...... 13148

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/223102/3
Old 09-03-2004, 03:04 PM

if I already have the door inserts, leather shift and e-brake boot is it any cheaper or not. Either way it's a good deal, thanks!
Old 09-03-2004, 03:41 PM

Man74: For that exact kit with perforated suede and the logos its $749.00 shipped.

Rowan: It's the same price, I can't really go any lower.
Old 09-03-2004, 09:06 PM

I'd really like to get in on this deal...but what colors go with my interior? I have the light ivory colored interior. Do you have an idea on which two colors will match or at least look OEM?
Old 09-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Custom User Title...

Originally Posted by Rowan
if I already have the door inserts, leather shift and e-brake boot is it any cheaper or not. Either way it's a good deal, thanks!

hey rowan, since you get them as part of the package anyways...could you order the inserts in tan and the ebrake boot in brown or black and i could just buy them from you making it cheaper for you to get the seats while giving us both a good deal? i sent you a pm buddy...get back to me when you have a chance and get these seats cuz that's a great deal!

(also if you need help installing i can give you a few pointers because i reupholstered my old cloth seats before i got leather)

Old 09-04-2004, 09:45 PM

I always wanted a leather interior. To see if in fits in the budget, about how much am I looking at to get them installed?
Old 09-04-2004, 10:00 PM

me too.i have ugly plush charcoal interior in my merlot..itd be ill if I had black leather with merlot inserts that matches the exterior.....do u have ne pics of every seat inside the car, once finished? it says leather seats, but the word vuinyl is being thrown around a lot.......i want to see what the finished product looks like before i buy this.....fron seats and back....thanx in advance
Old 09-05-2004, 11:25 PM

CAN YOU GIVE ME A PRICE FOR FRONT SEATS ONLY?

(I have tan leather interior, but the front seats are in lousy shape. If you can get me a good deal on the front seats alone I am definitely interested. Would want a color similar to the the OEM tan, but doesn't have to be exact or anything. Thanks!)
Old 09-06-2004, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Man74
Can these seats be matched with perferated suede?? and how much would it cost + shipping...... 13148

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/223102/3
OMG...off topic, but really nice car. I wish i get enought money to get something like this one day

Oh yea, and a free bump for a good deal
Old 09-07-2004, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by TrackSmart
CAN YOU GIVE ME A PRICE FOR FRONT SEATS ONLY?

(I have tan leather interior, but the front seats are in lousy shape. If you can get me a good deal on the front seats alone I am definitely interested. Would want a color similar to the the OEM tan, but doesn't have to be exact or anything. Thanks!)
yeah im lloking for the same thing front seats are messed up also the vinyl part
Old 09-08-2004, 07:07 AM

Maybe still on break from the last holiday weekend?

I was still hoping for a quote on the front seats only...

(the vinyl sides of my seats are also peeling badly - kind of a shame that Nissan cheaped out on that - should have been leather all around for the price they charged back in the day for that option...)
Old 09-08-2004, 04:25 PM

Hey I want to replace my fadded and worn out factory one too but I have heated seats in the front so how will that work
Old 09-08-2004, 11:37 PM

how much shipped to 22181 and can i get black/grey? if not is the picture n your site the only color we can get?
Old 09-09-2004, 02:28 PM

Hamy: Sandstone and Driftwood are the two colors we recommend.

Jept20: We will make them in any color, so if he orders a black interior and orders you a sandstone shift boot, thats fine with us!

Slow Moe: We would install the interior for $300.00. I'm not sure what trim shops in your area charge. We are also selling an installation kit for $25.00 and the Maxima interior is very straight forward. If you had any problems installing your leather, we would be more then happy to help over the phone, and I'm sure some .org members in your area would also be willing to help over a 6-pack.

BergundyMax: Sure, I have lots of pictures. Our seats are a combination of leather and vinyl. The front seats have leather seating surfaces, which is basically the "face" of the seat. The sides and back are vinyl. The rear bench has leather inserts. We offer a premium leather upgrade, which makes the rear bench all leather except the sides. It is an extra $100.00.
www.leatherseats.com/Bill/JayMax1.jpg
www.leatherseats.com/Bill/JayMax3.jpg
www.leatherseats.com/Bill/frontmaxseat.jpg

Tracksmart: Its $395.00 for fronts only in single-tone.

ilyaat: Thanks for the bump!

naijai: Its $395.00 for fronts only in single-tone.

Tracksmart: Sorry for the late response. My holiday weekend involved wiring lots of police strobes in my max.

fusionx21: The factory heated seat elements are just in between the covers and the foam. So when you replace the covers, you do nothing with the heat elements. They aren't a problem.

mAxPwEr4Us: For just a two-tone kit shipped it is $589.00. You can get any color combo you want. We have over 60 different colors as well as suede options.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:44 PM
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake

how much for just the door inserts Black with red Stitches shipped to 60657
Old 09-13-2004, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by killcrap
how much for just the door inserts Black with red Stitches shipped to 60657
The door inserts are just pieces of vinyl. We can't do any stitching on the panels. You can buy vinyl for $15/yard.
Old 09-16-2004, 09:53 PM

Wow, is no one else interested?
Old 09-16-2004, 11:46 PM

grey leather interior would you do single color or dual, if u go dual please list colors choosen.
Old 09-17-2004, 10:47 AM

I am very interested and appreciate you helping out us org members, but money is just too tight for me right now. I will order from you guys in the future though.
Old 09-17-2004, 11:47 AM
MaximaFreak

Originally Posted by Slickismax
Wow, is no one else interested?
If you can rush me my leather I can get installed, take great pics and get them up ... that would certainly tempt the contemplating crowd ...
Old 09-17-2004, 02:56 PM

Make it a GROUP deal, if more buy then the lower the cost.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:24 PM
MaximaFreak

Make it a GROUP deal, if more buy then the lower the cost.
Maybe you just haven't been here long enough, but this is the same price the 10 person GD used to be ... except they NEVER went through because they never got 10 people or someone would back out or it just took 6 months to get 10 people to commit and pay.

Not really a huge mod here since it doesn't make your car look ricey or faster ...
Old 09-17-2004, 03:44 PM

if you do this again around xmas time im def. in, Probably single tone tan, im painting the car red in the spring, 2 tone red and tan would look kinda horible...great price, def. hope you do this again when i have money
Old 09-17-2004, 09:21 PM

what do you mean by rear bench has leather inserts? which part is leather anyway?
Old 09-18-2004, 12:40 AM

Is this deal being extended?
Old 09-21-2004, 12:35 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Is this deal still going on ? I would really like to cop some leather seats. For my work in progress 89 max. Please reply asap.....
Old 09-21-2004, 02:47 PM
MaximaFreak

Originally Posted by aziphrale
Is this deal still going on ? I would really like to cop some leather seats. For my work in progress 89 max. Please reply asap.....
Did you happen to READ the first post in this thread? It says until Oct 15 ... that means its still on. Call him ... he'll hook you up.
Old 09-22-2004, 08:12 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

thanks...
Old 09-22-2004, 08:49 AM

I'm interested in making my CURRENT seats two-tone. I'd like to just purchase the material to do this myself.

I'd like to get enough material to make the SEATS ONLY look like these. From all black to black with colored middle.

How much would that cost?
And I'd also need the install kit.

And is this something I could easily do myself? I've seen it done before, I just have no experience with seats.

FYI...

I have this interior:

And would like to buy this color (gray):
Old 09-22-2004, 03:37 PM

30585: I would go two-tone. As far as color choice, I would match the exterior if my car. You could do a two-tone black/beige, or if your car is black/black, you could do any colors.

mad2kmax: Thats understandable. We will probably run another deal early next year sometime.

Big_Ham: Thanks for all the replies! Your kit should have shipped last week. I was on vacation, but I assume you should have it by now. If not give me a call!

DanIAm: You could do two-tone Sandstone/Driftwood. Those are the two colors in the tan interior. If you want pics, shoot me an email!

joew: The front seats is seating surfaces, which is the entire face of the seat. The rear bench is just inserts, which is where your lower back and butt sit. If you look at the picture is GaMax97GLE's post, the portion on the back seat that is beige is leather. For $100.00, we can make the rear seat leather surfaces like the front.

Slow Moe & aziphrale: Its on until Oct.15th!

GaMax97GLE: We only sell leather by the half-hide. Its around $150.00 depending on the color...It is very difficult to replace sections in your current seat covers. I would definetly recommend buying a complete kit. For that exact kit, its $689.00 shipped with the installation kit.
Old 09-22-2004, 07:41 PM
MaximaFreak

Got them today! Going to take pics for ya and post here to people can see what's available. Car is in the body shop getting a dent taken care of - I'll get it back tomorrow and may do back seats tomorrow night and finish up this weekend. Will definitely be posting MANY pics of my car once all is done.
Old 09-22-2004, 08:14 PM
MaximaFreak

Tan leather is all the same color despite the pics ... my camera was **** for these pics since it was at night with the flash and my flourescent overhead garage light.

And ... I LOVE the seats, but I got sent sandstone inserts instead of Driftwood as per our conversation and the invoice:

I'll call you about it tomorrow ... hopefully we can ship them quickly.
Old 09-22-2004, 09:49 PM
Banned

hey big ham what colors u get????? cream and drift wood??? but u got cream and sandstorm

Quick Reply: GB on leatherseats.com interiors!!!!