Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 06:45 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

AMSOIL products keep engines and transmissions running clean and provide superior wear protection in the most extreme operating conditions, so they have a longer and more reliable life and perform at peak efficiency.

Complete line of products delivered factory fresh to your door!

Please send a PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for more information and/or pricing. Pls include your zip code or state of residence so I can calculate correct shipping.

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Wholesale pricing available on all products!
Old 10-10-2014, 02:22 PM

One-stop Shopping for your lubricant needs! Wholesale Pricing Available!

AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oils: premium oils that run clean, reduce engine wear and maximize efficiency. Oils for passenger cars, racing, motorcycles, diesels, RVs, off-road vehicles and more!

AMSOIL Driveline fluids: premium synthetic transmission lubricants for automatics and manual shifts. Improve shifting, and protect components for maximum efficiency, reliability and longevity. AMSOIL ATFs meet Nissan-matic D, J, K and S specs. AMSOIL Manual Trans and Transaxle oil meets hard-to-find GL-4. Complete line of synthetic GL-5 gear oils for rear-drive vehicles

AMSOIL Synthetic Brake Fluid: Premium synthetic formulations for maximum braking system protection, long life and improved braking performance under the most extreme conditions. DOT 3 and DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid formulations available

Filters from AMSOIL, Wix, Mann & Donaldson: Protect your engine with premium oil filters, air filters, cabin filters and fuel filters. Filters available for most applications

AMSOIL Fuel Additives: AMSOIL Performance Improver is the most potent fuel additive available on the market today. Cleans injectors and removes deposits from intake valves. Maximizes combustion efficiency for better fuel economy and performance. One bottle treats up to 20 gallons of fuel. Other additives available for small engines, motorcycles and diesel applications

AMSOIL Coolant: Proplyene-Glycol formulation lasts longer and is less toxic than traditional Ethlyene-Glycol coolants. Free of damaging Phosphates and Silicates. Unmatched protection for sensitive aluminum components

Detailed description of all products, an on-line application guide and a free on-line maintenance tracker can be viewed/accessed thru my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for customized quote

Wholesale Pricing Available!
Old 10-17-2014, 05:36 PM

AMSOIL products keep engines and transmissions running clean and provide superior wear protection in the most extreme operating conditions, so they perform at peak efficiency and have a longer and more reliable service life.

Please send a PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for more information and/or pricing. Pls include your zip code or state of residence so I can calculate correct shipping.

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Old 10-25-2014, 08:01 AM

AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oils: premium oils that run clean, reduce engine wear and maximize efficiency. Oils for passenger cars, racing, motorcycles, diesels, RVs, off-road vehicles and more!

AMSOIL Driveline fluids: premium synthetic transmission lubricants for automatics and manual shifts. Improve shifting, and protect components for maximum efficiency, reliability and longevity. AMSOIL ATFs meet Nissan-matic D, J, K and S specs. AMSOIL Manual Trans and Transaxle oil meets hard-to-find GL-4. Complete line of synthetic GL-5 gear oils for rear-drive vehicles

AMSOIL Synthetic Brake Fluid: Premium synthetic formulations for maximum braking system protection, long life and improved braking performance under the most extreme conditions. DOT 3 and DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid formulations available

Filters from AMSOIL, Wix, Mann & Donaldson: Protect your engine with premium oil filters, air filters, cabin filters and fuel filters. Filters available for most applications

AMSOIL Fuel Additives: AMSOIL Performance Improver is the most potent fuel additive available on the market today. Cleans injectors and removes deposits from intake valves. Maximizes combustion efficiency for better fuel economy and performance. One bottle treats up to 20 gallons of fuel. Other additives available for small engines, motorcycles and diesel applications

AMSOIL Coolant: Proplyene-Glycol formulation lasts longer and is less toxic than traditional Ethlyene-Glycol coolants. Free of damaging Phosphates and Silicates. Unmatched protection for sensitive aluminum components

Detailed description of all products, an on-line application guide and a free on-line maintenance tracker can be viewed/accessed thru my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for customized quote

Old 11-14-2014, 06:33 PM

AMSOIL products keep engines and transmissions running clean and provide superior wear protection in the most extreme operating conditions, so they have a longer and more reliable life and perform at peak efficiency.

Old 11-28-2014, 03:04 PM

Complete line of premium synthetic lubricants, filters and other products delivered factory fresh to your door!

Old 11-28-2014, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by talkinghorse
Complete line of premium synthetic lubricants, filters and other products delivered factory fresh to your door!

Canada too? What's the price on a case of 5w 30 signature series shipped to Ont. Canada? If it's worth the shipping costs i'd definately be interested. I have an Amsoil dealer i deal with here in Canada but ive noticed recently Amsoil has put the price up a little. Not much though. I believe it's about $6 more per case than i was previously paying.
Old 11-29-2014, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by ac max 92
Canada too? What's the price on a case of 5w 30 signature series shipped to Ont. Canada? If it's worth the shipping costs i'd definately be interested. I have an Amsoil dealer i deal with here in Canada but ive noticed recently Amsoil has put the price up a little. Not much though. I believe it's about $6 more per case than i was previously paying.
Sent you a PM with the price and some ordering options.

Concerning the shipping, the only way to avoid it is to pick up your order from the nearest AMSOIL warehouse, which in your case is in the Toronto area. Otherwise, shipping applies to everyone including Dealers like myself. What I do to keep the cost down, however, is that I have all orders drop shipped to my customers from the nearest AMSOIL warehouse...this ensures you the freshest products, super fast delivery and it essentially cuts shipping costs in half (verus having it shipped to me first, then on to you).

So let me know what questions you have or if I can help with this order. Thanks!
Old 12-14-2014, 09:28 AM

Old 12-27-2014, 06:19 AM

With AMSOIL, you get what you pay for. While other oil manufacturers formulate lubricants that meet minimum standards and price them at a point they think will sell, AMSOIL formulates lubricants to achieve the best possible performance and prices them accordingly. AMSOIL isn't cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for!

Here's a link to a recent study where AMSOIL Signature Series 5w-30 synthetic motor oil was tested in standard and double-length Sequence IIIG Engine Tests:

http://www.amsoil.com/lit/g3320.pdf

The Sequence IIIG Engine Test (ASTM D7320) is an industry-standard test
designed to evaluate motor oil in several key performance areas. Lubricants must pass the 100-hour test to meet the API SN and ILSAC GF-5 motor oil specifications.

Results in the 100-hour test are an important indicator of how well a motor oil will perform in real-world service. The Sequence IIIG Engine Test is designed to evaluate automotive engine oils for high-temperature performance, including oil thickening, piston deposits, oil consumption and engine wear during moderately high-speed, high-temperature service.

In this test, AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil was sent to an independent, third-party laboratory for testing. After a standard-length 100-hour Sequence IIIG Engine Test, measurements for piston deposits, viscosity increase and cam/lifter wear were recorded by a calibrated engine rater. The engine was reassembled and a second 100-hour test was conducted using the same oil and engine parts, placing 200 total hours on the engine and oil. Afterward, the engine was disassembled and rated again.

While other oils struggle to meet the 100-hour test, AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil easily passed API SN/ILSAC GF-5 performance requirements despite the severe nature of the double-length (200-hour) Sequence IIIG Engine Test. Values for piston deposits, hot-stuck rings, cam-plus-lifter wear and viscosity increase remained well within the requirements after 100 hours of testing. Even after doubling the test interval to 200 hours, the oil easily met all requirements required for the 100-hour test and delivered excellent performance. Results demonstrate that Signature Series provides outstanding engine protection and cleanliness in today’s hot-running, sophisticated engines.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 12-27-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:22 PM

Old 01-24-2015, 07:14 AM

Complete line of premium synthetic lubricants, filters, additives and other products delivered factory fresh to your door!

20+ yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Full-time AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Old 01-31-2015, 09:14 AM

Complete line of premium synthetic lubricants, filters, additives and other products delivered factory fresh to your door!

With AMSOIL, you get what you pay for. While other oil manufacturers formulate lubricants that meet minimum standards and price them at a point they think will sell, AMSOIL formulates lubricants to achieve the best possible performance and prices them accordingly. AMSOIL isn't cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for!

20+ yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Full-time AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:22 AM

For those of you who are looking for a 0w-40 premium synthetic oil (like that required for the Nissan GT-R and many of the new Chrysler 6.1/6.4 engines found in the high performance Charger, Challenger, Viper and more) AMSOIL has now added a 0w-40 to the Signature Series line of products. As you may well know, Signature Series is AMSOIL's top performing oil for use in passenger cars and light trucks requiring an oil which meets API SN specifications.

In addition, AMSOIL has also introduced a 5w-50 which is specified by the new, high performance Mustangs.

Old 02-22-2015, 01:23 PM

Old 03-07-2015, 02:33 PM

Old 03-21-2015, 10:05 AM

Old 03-21-2015, 04:33 PM

PM sent
Old 03-28-2015, 06:54 AM

As you may already know, in 1972 AMSOIL became the first company to develop and market an API-approved 100% synthetic motor oil. That initial product out-performed everything on the market and it completely revolutionized the oil industry. Today, every major oil maker offers synthetic motor oil as their premium product, but none can match AMSOIL’s quality, performance and broad product line. AMSOIL is recognized across the industry as producing the absolute best lubricants, filters and additives for essentially every application. Where other manufacturers formulate products to meet minimum requirements, AMSOIL continues to push the envelope and offer products that provide the best performance and protection technology allows.

Old 04-03-2015, 06:56 PM

As you may already know, in 1972 AMSOIL became the first company to develop and market an API-approved 100% synthetic motor oil. That initial product out-performed everything on the market and it completely revolutionized the oil industry. Today, every major oil maker offers synthetic motor oil as their premium product, but none can match AMSOIL’s quality, performance and broad product line. AMSOIL is recognized across the industry as producing the absolute best lubricants, filters and additives for essentially every application. Where other manufacturers formulate products to meet minimum requirements, AMSOIL continues to push the envelope and offer products that provide the best performance and protection technology allows. With AMSOIL, you definitely get what you pay for!

Old 04-18-2015, 06:19 PM

One-stop Shopping for your lubricant needs! Wholesale Pricing Available on all products!

AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oils: premium oils that run clean, reduce engine wear and maximize efficiency. Oils for passenger cars, racing, motorcycles, diesels, RVs, off-road vehicles and more! Formulations available to fit your driving habits, preference concerning drain intervals and budget.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 04-21-2015 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-25-2015, 06:35 AM

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for quote.

Wholesale pricing available on all products! No pressure, no gimmicks!
Old 04-25-2015, 04:39 PM

I didn't know amsoil made coolant. What should we use in a 5th gen I didn't really look.
Is it still a 150,000 mile "long life" type stuff?
Old 04-26-2015, 07:15 AM

Yes, AMSOIL offers a propylene-glycol (PG) based coolant which is safer around kids & pets and better for the environment than traditional ethylene glycol (EG) coolants are.

AMSOIL coolant can be used for seven years or 250,000 miles in passenger cars, light-duty trucks, vans and recreational vehicles and seven years or 750,000 miles in over-the-road diesel trucks. It is also excellent for use in motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and closed marine applications. It's also compatible with all ethylene and propylene antifreeze and coolant formulations on the market and it contains no nitrates, phosphates, silicates, borates, amines or molybdates, thereby making it safe for aluminum engine and radiator components and water pump seals. Here's a data sheet:

http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g1156.pdf

I have several customers who use this product and they're very happy with it...I'd probably sell more but as a general rule cooling systems are often neglected and given it's premium formulation, this product is more expensive than other commercially available EG based coolants...Prestone and such. So given the choice, many people opt for the cheaper alternative even though it's toxic and doesn't last near as long.

I've read where AMSOIL is about to introduce a new line of PG coolants: I believe they're going to have two lines of products, one for passenger vehicles with gas engines and one for heavy duty diesels. I also believe the passenger car product will be a 150,000 mile coolant and they will offer a pre-mixed alternative where the current coolant can/should be diluted.

Will send you a PM with pricing

Last edited by talkinghorse; 04-26-2015 at 02:15 PM.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:35 PM

250,000 mile what the heck? lol
I only have like 30,000 at most I think with my green stuff.

Are you saying they're going to discontinue the current stuff and sorta downgrade to 150,000 mile stuff?

That coolant is pretty freaking cheap honestly.
Might as well be lifetime coolant on my 5th gen.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:09 PM

Here's the article I received from AMSOIL. They'll soon have both, a PG based concentrate coolant that is formulated for 5 yrs/150K and a pre-mixed EG coolant that carries the same service life. They've also lowered the price on the current product "while supplies last"...will send you PM with the revised pricing

AMSOIL will introduce a new lineup of coolants May 11, including a new formulation for Propylene Glycol Antifreeze & Coolant (ANT) and two new ethylene glycol-based coolants: Passenger Car & Light Truck Antifreeze & Coolant (ANTPC) and Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant (ANTHD). The new products and the reformulated version of Propylene Glycol Antifreeze & Coolant allow for pricing and drain interval recommendations that are better aligned with the current market and provide increased opportunity for Dealers.

The Propylene Glycol Antifreeze & Coolant product code will remain the same, and the current formulation is available while supplies last. Its new, reduced pricing is effective immediately. The new formulation will be available once the current formulation is sold out.

AMSOIL Propylene Glycol Antifreeze & Coolant (PG)

· Formulated for use in ALL domestic and import passenger cars and trucks, as well as heavy-duty applications.

· Protection up to 150,000 miles or 5 years, whichever comes first, in passenger cars and light trucks

· Protection up to 600,000 miles, 12,000 hours of operation or 6 years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty applications

· 100 percent concentrate. Must be mixed with water.

· Available in both the U.S. and Canada.

AMSOIL Passenger Car & Light Truck Antifreeze & Coolant (Ethylene Glycol)

· Formulated for use in ALL domestic and import passenger cars and trucks.

· Protection up to 150,000 miles or 5 years, whichever comes first.

· Pre-mixed 50/50 with high-purity water.

· Not available in Canada due to hazardous-material constraints.

AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant (Ethylene Glycol)

· Formulated for use in heavy-duty applications.

· Protection up to 600,000 miles, 12,000 hours or 6 years, whichever comes first.

· Pre-mixed 50/50 with high-purity water.

· Not available in Canada due to hazardous-material constraints.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 04-26-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:03 PM

One-stop Shopping for your lubricant needs! Wholesale Pricing Available on all products!

AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oils: premium oils that run clean, reduce engine wear and maximize efficiency. Oils for passenger cars, racing, motorcycles, diesels, RVs, off-road vehicles, small engines and more! Formulations available to fit your driving habits, preference concerning drain intervals and budget.

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for customized quote. Pls include state or zip code so I can determine correct shipping amount.

Wholesale Pricing Available on all products!
Old 05-15-2015, 05:48 PM

As you may already know, in 1972 AMSOIL became the first company to develop and market an API-approved 100% synthetic motor oil. That initial product out-performed everything on the market and it completely revolutionized the oil industry. Today, every major oil maker offers synthetic motor oil as their premium product, but none can match AMSOIL’s quality, performance and broad product line. AMSOIL is recognized across the industry as producing the absolute best lubricants, filters and additives for essentially every application. Where other manufacturers formulate products to meet minimum requirements, AMSOIL continues to push the envelope and offer products that provide the best performance and protection technology allows. With AMSOIL, you definitely get what you pay for!

Old 05-20-2015, 06:59 AM

AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oils: premium oils that run clean, reduce engine wear and maximize efficiency. Oils for passenger cars, racing, motorcycles, diesels, RVs, off-road vehicles, small engines and more! Formulations available to fit your driving habits, preference concerning drain intervals and budget.

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for customized quote. Pls include state or zip code so I can determine correct shipping amount.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:04 AM

20+ yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Full-time AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber with 30-years experience, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:28 PM

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for customized quote. Pls include state or zip code so I can determine correct shipping amount.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 05-21-2015 at 07:13 AM.
Old 05-21-2015, 09:35 AM

10-12 quarts (depends if I can get a box etc) of Amsoil Signature Series 5w-30 and 2 Ea filters

Nissan Maxima 2002 VQ35DE shipped to 18944 , feel free to pm.

Thanks !
Old 05-21-2015, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Prophecy99
10-12 quarts (depends if I can get a box etc) of Amsoil Signature Series 5w-30 and 2 Ea filters

Nissan Maxima 2002 VQ35DE shipped to 18944 , feel free to pm.

Thanks !
PM Sent...pls let me know if I can help

Thx
Old 05-21-2015, 05:04 PM

Can you provide me a quote for 3qts of 75w90 gl4 and 2qts of sever gear 75w90, please? Thanks in advance! 01002 zip
Old 05-21-2015, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by OOmaxSE
Can you provide me a quote for 3qts of 75w90 gl4 and 2qts of sever gear 75w90, please? Thanks in advance! 01002 zip
No sweat...glad to help. PM sent with total amount and ordering information. Pls let me know if I can help. Thx.
Old 05-23-2015, 01:01 PM

See Double Length Sequence IIIG Test: http://www.amsoil.com/lit/g3320.pdf

Complete line of products including premium motor oil for automotive, diesel, powersports and small engines; drivetrain fluids; premium filters from AMSOIL, WIX and Mann; synthetic Brake Fluid; PG and EG Coolant and premium fuel additives delivered factory fresh to your door!

20+ yr Nissan owner, >12+ -yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 05-23-2015 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-23-2015, 05:18 PM

Old 05-30-2015, 07:20 AM

See Double Length Sequence IIIG Test: http://www.amsoil.com/lit/g3320.pdf

Complete line of products including premium motor oil for automotive, diesel, powersports and small engines; drivetrain fluids; premium filters from AMSOIL, WIX and Mann; synthetic Brake Fluid; PG and EG Coolant and premium fuel additives delivered factory fresh to your door!

20+ yr Nissan owner, >12+ -yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Full-time Dealer with unmatched customer service!
Old 06-06-2015, 03:28 PM

Old 06-13-2015, 05:56 PM

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for quote.

No pressure, no gimmicks!

Quick Reply: AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants