Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

AMSOIL Preferred Customer memberships and Dealerships available

Old 08-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

AMSOIL Preferred Customer memberships and Dealerships available

Interested in becoming an AMSOIL Preferred Customer or Dealer?

While I make wholesale pricing available to our members, becoming an AMSOIL Preferred Customer or Dealer will enable you to order direct from AMSOIL, on-line or by phone, at the lowest possible pricing and/or start an independent business. Here’s the details:

Preferred Customer memberships are recommended for people who are not necessarily interested in becoming an AMSOIL Dealer, but who want the lowest possible prices on AMSOIL products for their vehicles and equipment. Preferred Customers pay the same low prices for AMSOIL products that AMSOIL Dealers pay. Depending on the product and packaging ordered, an AMSOIL Preferred Customer membership can save you up to 25% on your order

AMSOIL Preferred Customers purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale cost for personal use and for friends and family, not for resale

Cost is $10 for a six-month trial Preferred Customer membership or $20 for a year. Here is what Preferred Customers receive:
  • Preferred Customers buy AMSOIL products at wholesale prices.
  • Customers who register online receive an immediate discount on their current product order. In most cases the membership will pay for itself on your first order!
  • Preferred Customers may change their memberships to become AMSOIL Dealers at any time
  • Preferred Customers receive an information kit on AMSOIL products and a subscription to AMSOIL Magazine, the monthly AMSOIL product, racing and news magazine
  • No risk, No pressure

AMSOIL Dealerships:

AMSOIL products are sold through independent Dealers -- people looking for a full-time business or to earn extra money on a part-time basis. New Dealers can start an independent AMSOIL Dealership for minimal cost and put as much -- or as little -- time into it as they want. The outstanding products offered by AMSOIL comprise a rock-solid base upon which to build a successful business

The current trend in the United States is small business. Owning and running a small business guarantees the freedom to work on your own terms and the opportunity to set your own goals. AMSOIL offers all the advantages of a franchise without the large initial investment. The AMSOIL business opportunity offers many advantages that simply cannot be found with other business opportunities

Above all, AMSOIL provides Dealers with an excellent support system to help them develop their businesses. Training materials, brochures, video content, regular meetings, technical services -- everything Dealers need to begin and build their businesses is available from AMSOIL
  • Minimal start-up fee. Dealer Fees are $15 of a 6-month trial membership or $30 for a year
  • Earn commissions on your personal purchases and sales
  • Broad marketing plan with opportunities for personal, internet and catalog sales; Sponsoring other dealers and Preferred customers; and Dealers can also sponsor Commercial and Retail accounts and earn commissions from their purchases
  • No inventory requirements; No capital investment; No territory restrictions; No sales quotas or pressure
  • Dealers receive an information kit on AMSOIL products and a subscription to AMSOIL Magazine, the monthly AMSOIL product, racing and news magazine

Lastly, I've been an AMSOIL Dealer for almost 30 years and I find it to be fun and rewarding. If you're into cars and lubricants I'm confident you will get the same enjoyment from it that I do. With my experience, I will also make myself available to answer your questions, guide you thru the PC or dealer registration process and help you grow your business.

Need to place an order? Follow the attached link, put either PC or Dealership option in your cart and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost.

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-produc...y=50&zo=232631

Please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions. I look forward to helping you with this!

Last edited by talkinghorse; 10-05-2013 at 06:42 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:26 AM

Register for either option on-line at http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or,

Please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions. This is a great deal...I look forward to helping you with this!
Old 09-07-2013, 03:55 PM

Register for either option on-line at http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:18 PM

Register for either option on-line at http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.

No gimmicks...
Old 09-22-2013, 06:42 AM

No gimmicks...
Old 10-05-2013, 06:36 AM

Get immediate savings on your next order!

Follow the attached link, put either PC or Dealership option in your cart and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost.

Please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.

No gimmicks...

Last edited by talkinghorse; 10-05-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:45 AM

Get immediate savings on your next order!

Follow the attached link, put either PC or Dealership option in your cart and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost.

AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, 20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

No gimmicks...
Old 10-20-2013, 07:40 AM

Register for either option on-line at http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions concerning the products, applications and/or the business.

AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, 20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business.

No pressure, no gimmicks...

Last edited by talkinghorse; 10-20-2013 at 07:42 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:09 PM

While I make wholesale pricing available to our members, becoming an AMSOIL Preferred Customer or Dealer will enable you to order direct from AMSOIL, on-line or by phone, at the lowest possible pricing and/or start an independent business. Here’s the details:

Preferred Customer memberships are recommended for people who are not necessarily interested in becoming an AMSOIL Dealer, but who want the lowest possible prices on AMSOIL products for their vehicles and equipment. Preferred Customers pay the same low prices for AMSOIL products that AMSOIL Dealers pay. Depending on the product and packaging ordered, an AMSOIL Preferred Customer membership can save you up to 25% on your order

AMSOIL Preferred Customers purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale cost for personal use and for friends and family, not for resale

Cost is $10 for a six-month trial Preferred Customer membership or $20 for a year. Here is what Preferred Customers receive:
  • Customers who register online thru my website receive an immediate discount on their current product order. In most cases the membership will pay for itself on your first order!
  • Preferred Customers may change their memberships to become AMSOIL Dealers at any time
  • Preferred Customers receive a nice information kit with literature on AMSOIL products, a Dealer Wholesale pricelist and a subscription to AMSOIL Magazine, the monthly AMSOIL product, racing and news magazine
  • No risk, No pressure

AMSOIL Dealerships:

AMSOIL products are sold through independent Dealers -- people looking for a full-time business or to earn extra money on a part-time basis. New Dealers can start an independent AMSOIL Dealership for minimal cost and put as much -- or as little -- time into it as they want. The outstanding products offered by AMSOIL comprise a rock-solid base upon which to build a successful business

The current trend in the United States is small business. Owning and running a small business guarantees the freedom to work on your own terms and the opportunity to set your own goals. AMSOIL offers all the advantages of a franchise without the large initial investment. The AMSOIL business opportunity offers many advantages that simply cannot be found with other business opportunities

Above all, AMSOIL provides Dealers with an excellent support system to help them develop their businesses. Training materials, brochures, video content, regular meetings, technical services -- everything Dealers need to begin and build their businesses is available from AMSOIL
  • Minimal start-up fee. Dealer Fees are $15 of a 6-month trial membership or $30 for a year
  • Broad marketing plan with opportunities for personal, internet and catalog sales; Sponsoring other dealers and Preferred customers; and Dealers can also sponsor Commercial and Retail accounts and earn commissions from their purchases
  • No inventory requirements; No capital investment; No territory restrictions; No sales quotas or pressure
  • Dealers receive an information kit on AMSOIL products and a subscription to AMSOIL Magazine, the monthly AMSOIL product, racing and news magazine

Lastly, I've been an AMSOIL Dealer for almost 30 years and I find it to be fun and rewarding. If you're into cars and lubricants I'm confident you will get the same enjoyment from it that I do. With my experience, I will also make myself available to answer your questions, guide you thru the PC or dealer registration process and help you grow your business.

Need to place an order? Follow the attached link, put either PC or Dealership option in your cart and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost.

Please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions. I look forward to helping you with this!
Old 11-17-2013, 06:56 AM

If you enjoy cars as much as I do and want the best products available this is the way to go. I've been involved with AMSOIL for nearly 30 years and it's a company built on integrity and the highest quality products available. Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with your questions.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:15 PM

Register for either option on-line at http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions concerning the products, applications and/or the business.

AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, 20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business.

Old 12-02-2013, 05:32 PM

If you enjoy cars as much as I do and want the best products available this is the way to go. I've been involved with AMSOIL for nearly 30 years and it's a company built on integrity and the highest quality products.

I've sponsored hundreds of Preferred Customers and Dealers over the years and the retention rate after 5 years remains over 90%....so people like the products, they enjoy the convenience of being a Preferred Customer, and/or they like the opportunity that being a Dealer provides.

AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, >20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business.

No pressure, no gimmicks...glad to help!
Old 12-29-2013, 08:43 AM

Register for either option on-line at:
http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions concerning the products, applications and/or the business.

AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, >20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business.

Old 01-03-2014, 04:00 PM

If you enjoy cars as much as I do and want the best products available this is the way to go. I've been involved with AMSOIL for nearly 30 years and it's a company built on integrity and the highest quality products.

I've sponsored hundreds of Preferred Customers and Dealers over the years and the retention rate after 5 years remains over 90%....so people like the products, they enjoy the convenience of being a Preferred Customer, and/or they like the opportunity that being a Dealer provides.

Please send PM or e-mail to lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:58 AM

http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions concerning the products, applications and/or the business.

Old 02-15-2014, 05:58 PM

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:53 AM

Although I've processed orders for hundreds of our members and will continue to serve the maxima community, this is a great alternative for customers who prefer to order directly from AMSOIL and obtain wholesale pricing.

Please refer to the first post in this thread for a complete summary of the options available.

http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions concerning the products, applications and/or the programs.

No pressure, no gimmicks
Old 03-15-2014, 11:57 AM

Old 04-04-2014, 06:52 PM

Old 04-27-2014, 06:42 AM

Old 05-11-2014, 05:33 AM

If you enjoy cars as much as I do and want the best products available this is the way to go. I've been involved with AMSOIL for 30 years and it's a company built on integrity and the highest quality products.

Please send PM or e-mail to lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:17 PM

• Customers who register online receive an immediate discount on their current product order. In most cases the membership will pay for itself on your first order!
  • Preferred Customers receive an information kit on AMSOIL products and a subscription to AMSOIL Magazine, the monthly AMSOIL product, racing and news magazine
  • No risk, No pressure

AMSOIL Dealerships:

Old 06-07-2014, 06:09 AM

Old 06-14-2014, 08:36 AM

• No risk, No pressure

AMSOIL Dealerships:

Old 07-13-2014, 05:28 PM

Bump
Old 07-13-2014, 05:33 PM

While I've processed orders for hundreds of our members and will continue to service this community, this is a great alternative for those of you who prefer the convenience of ordering directly from AMSOIL and obtain wholesale pricing.

Please refer to the posts above for a summary of the options available.

http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions concerning the products, applications and/or the programs.

No pressure, no gimmicks
Old 07-19-2014, 04:04 PM

Old 07-28-2014, 07:30 PM

Great way to order products factory direct.

Old 08-10-2014, 08:40 AM

Old 08-19-2014, 03:54 PM

Bump

Last edited by talkinghorse; 08-19-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:55 PM

If you enjoy cars as much as I do and want the best products available this is the way to go. I've been involved with AMSOIL for nearly 30 years and it's a company built on integrity and the highest quality products available.

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with your questions.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:26 AM

While I continue to support our community with outstanding service and wholesale pricing options, these are great, no hassle programs for those who want the convenience of direct ordering.
Old 09-20-2014, 06:35 AM

Old 10-10-2014, 02:13 PM

Old 10-17-2014, 05:32 PM

Old 10-25-2014, 07:55 AM

While I continue to support our community with outstanding service and wholesale pricing options, these are great, no hassle programs for those who want the convenience of direct ordering.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:27 PM

• No risk, No pressure

AMSOIL Dealerships:

Old 11-28-2014, 02:59 PM

No gimmicks...
Old 12-14-2014, 09:23 AM

• No risk, No pressure

AMSOIL Dealerships:

http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631

Need to place an order? No need to wait! Follow the above link, put either PC or Dealership option in your cart and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost.

Please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions concerning the products, applications and/or the products. I look forward to helping you with this!

Last edited by talkinghorse; 12-14-2014 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-27-2014, 06:00 AM

This is the ideal way for those of you who prefer to order factory direct and save approximately 25% on your order...

Follow the attached link, put either PC or Dealership option in your cart and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost. In most cases you will save more than the $10 PC membership fee on your first order!

http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631

In addition to the immediate savings, PC's can place future orders at wholesale cost for family/friends; enjoy the convenience of on-line or toll-free ordering; you will receive a nice introductory packet of literature including a wholesale pricelist; and all PC's receive a subscription to AMSOIL's monthly magazine. It's a great deal!

AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, 20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

No pressure, BS or gimmicks...

Last edited by talkinghorse; 12-27-2014 at 06:04 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AMSOIL Preferred Customer memberships and Dealerships available