Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

AUDIOBAHN...Anything you want.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2002, 06:56 PM

AUDIOBAHN...Anything you want.

Would anyone be interested in a group buy on Audiobahn products???

I've got the entire line available, from SUBS to AMPS to COMPONENTS and CROSSOVERS.

I've got $200 12" subs at $130. Amps REAL cheap.

Group buys get better prices!!!!!!!!!

Since I am such a huge Maxima fan, I am willing to give great deals...Let me know.
Old 04-30-2002, 09:01 PM

i am definetly interested....how many people we talking about, and since everyone prob wants something diferent, does it have to be quantity on the same item?? i need some awt's
Old 04-30-2002, 10:05 PM

Originally posted by natricks1
i am definetly interested....how many people we talking about, and since everyone prob wants something diferent, does it have to be quantity on the same item?? i need some awt's

Im looking for new 6.5" speakers
Old 05-01-2002, 03:18 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I need 2 15" subs. What model is the best for SPL????? I was peeping out the AWT15X. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2002, 03:35 AM

can you give me some prices on the new rack mounted style amps?
Old 05-01-2002, 06:56 AM

amp

I'm interested in a good but cheap 4channel amp for my compenent speakes, how much ???
Old 05-01-2002, 07:28 AM
I need a truck

Re: amp

i need a good 2 channel amp .. i got 2 pioneer 12" subs that can handle 600 watts each (max) ..... so i'm looking for a 2 channel umm 5 or 600 watt amp
Old 05-01-2002, 10:02 AM

I am interested as well. Do you have a product list available?
Old 05-01-2002, 11:17 AM

Originally posted by SSiMaxima
I am interested as well. Do you have a product list available?
how much for 2 12"'s in a box? and amps to power them?
Old 05-01-2002, 02:00 PM

Audiobahn...We can work something out.

Ok. Now that I know people are interested...how about this?

Group buys, like I said before, GET GREAT PRICING!!!!!!!!

Since different people want different things, how about we do this.....

More products purchased=Better prices. I think we can do something like....if I can get a guaranteed amount of purchases...same or different product/model then discounts will be determined by that.

More guaranteed purchases=More discounts.

I will post a list of pricing on all Audiobahn models in a couple days, once I have more replies.

-Chris

What do you think????????
Old 05-01-2002, 08:03 PM

i think once you give us an idea of prices you will get more intrest. just throw out some #'s for dif. speakers, amps etc. , then we can go from there.

just my 2cents
Old 05-01-2002, 10:20 PM

Originally posted by natricks1
i think once you give us an idea of prices you will get more intrest. just throw out some #'s for dif. speakers, amps etc. , then we can go from there.

just my 2cents
ditto
Old 05-01-2002, 10:22 PM

and that way I can get my shet quick like!
Old 05-02-2002, 07:54 AM

Give me a day or two to come up with a price for all the Audiobahn products, and I will start accepting orders at that time.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 05-02-2002, 03:38 PM
Mauja He Mauja

Originally posted by BluelineHIFI
Give me a day or two to come up with a price for all the Audiobahn products, and I will start accepting orders at that time.

Thanks,
Chris
i need a 600 rms amp,,,, alpine preferrably
Old 05-04-2002, 02:27 PM

I need 2 12's or 3 10's in a box with an amp to power them.
Old 05-04-2002, 03:31 PM

Here's the deal

My people are being REALLY slow with the Audiobahn price list...so here's what I'm gonna do, and don't worry.

I'M GONNA HOOK YOU UP!!!!!

I have the prices of some other brands available, in front of me, and will make you guys some great deals on these. Give me a week or so and I'll have Audiobahn for you also.

Has anyone ever heard of Nakamichi's IN-DASH 6-disc CD Changer? They created the technology, and it sounds GREAT! I'm gonna put this up, which retails for $599.99 for only $499.99! That's a $100 SAVINGS INSTANTLY!

Also, Mmats Juggernaut Subs are ONE OF THE LOUDEST SUBS ON THE MARKET! These things are HUGE, and retail for A LOT OF MONEY! Prices are as follows:

12": Retail=$699 Your Price=$569 That's $130 SAVINGS!
15": Retail=$799 Your Price=$659 That's $140 SAVINGS!

AND ON TOP OF THAT...THE Mmats 1400 WATT AMPS TO PUSH THEM, WHICH RETAIL FOR $999 ARE YOURS FOR ONLY $799.

AND THERE's MORE: I'VE GOT ORION, PPI, INFINITY, FOCAL, A/D/S, NAKAMICHI, MMATS, and more.

Anything else you want? Just post it!

And as always, QUANTITY=BIGGER DISCOUNTS
Old 05-06-2002, 12:46 PM

Are you guys just not interested anymore?

Do you want something else?

Give me some feedback as to what you want, and I'll deliver.
Old 05-06-2002, 01:54 PM

i was kinda looking for audiobahn, juggernauts are nice.....but i don't have 600 to spend on a sub, and besides.....i like my car intact!!
Old 05-06-2002, 02:05 PM

Just cant afford subs @ those prices. We arent all lawyers and dr's on this site. some of us are in school. And turn ya damn font down.
Old 05-07-2002, 07:03 AM

Ok, so what would you guys say if I told you that I will put up some Audiobahn 12"s??

I've got (2) Audiobahn 1200X 12" subs, and they slam!

They retail for $200+ and I am willing to offer them at $150 a piece. That's a $50 savings.

This is the price, HOWEVER, the more subs that are purchased, the better deal you get.

1-10 orders: $150
11-15 orders: $145
16-20 orders: $140
21-?? orders: $135

Is this more what you were looking for?

Let me know.
Old 05-07-2002, 07:06 AM

Is that two subs for $150 shipped?If so thats much better
How about an amp?maybe a box?

Ok, so what would you guys say if I told you that I will put up some Audiobahn 12"s??

I've got (2) Audiobahn 1200X 12" subs, and they slam!

They retail for $200+ and I am willing to offer them at $150 a piece. That's a $50 savings.

This is the price, HOWEVER, the more subs that are purchased, the better deal you get.

1-10 orders: $150
11-15 orders: $145
16-20 orders: $140
21-?? orders: $135

Is this more what you were looking for?

Let me know.
Old 05-07-2002, 07:30 AM

Originally posted by MrBlank
Is that two subs for $150 shipped?If so thats much better
How about an amp?maybe a box?

Nope, read above it's 150 a piece.
Old 05-07-2002, 02:58 PM

this is a joke right

i can go to www.netmarket.com and get subs way cheaper than that...wayyyyyyy cheaper. don't be surprised if no one is further interested cause were looking for savings not losing our savings!! I got 2 IMPP VCCS 12' pioneer subs for the same price as your offer for a single sub. the pionner and audiobahns (don't know much about em)retail at about the same price and i got two for the price of your one!! you gotta come a lil better than that poncho!!
Old 05-07-2002, 06:38 PM

MAX, You've got to be kidding me.

First of all, I don't know how in the world you are gonna compare Audiobahn doublestacked subs with Pioneer subs. That's a rediculous comparison. Not only that, but I went on that site, and they only have one 12" sub made by Pioneer that retails for the same price as the Audiobahn 1200X, and its range is from 15Hz to 2kHz. I'm sorry, but any subwoofer, ANY SUB WORTH HAVING, DOES NOT HIT 2000 HERTZ! I carry subs that retail for $1000+ and everyone of them top out at 500Hz.

But...

If the deals above aren't good enough, then I'll go $130 a piece no matter how many purchases are made. Yea, you can buy Pioneer subs cheap, but that's because Pioneer subs ARE CHEAP! Pioneer doesn't make subs that hit as hard, or as clean, as Audiobahn does.

Bottom line, if you don't want to put nice stuff in your car, MAX, you don't have to!
Old 05-07-2002, 06:40 PM

Alright tough guy take it easy. How much for an amp to power one of those subs?

MAX, You've got to be kidding me.

First of all, I don't know how in the world you are gonna compare Audiobahn doublestacked subs with Pioneer subs. That's a rediculous comparison. Not only that, but I went on that site, and they only have one 12" sub made by Pioneer that retails for the same price as the Audiobahn 1200X, and its range is from 15Hz to 2kHz. I'm sorry, but any subwoofer, ANY SUB WORTH HAVING, DOES NOT HIT 2000 HERTZ! I carry subs that retail for $1000+ and everyone of them top out at 500Hz.

But...

If the deals above aren't good enough, then I'll go $130 a piece no matter how many purchases are made. Yea, you can buy Pioneer subs cheap, but that's because Pioneer subs ARE CHEAP! Pioneer doesn't make subs that hit as hard, or as clean, as Audiobahn does.

Bottom line, if you don't want to put nice stuff in your car, MAX, you don't have to!
Old 05-07-2002, 08:27 PM

what kinda prices on alum 10 or 12x's??
and what about those awt's??

AUDIOBAHN......I WANT AUDIOBAHN
Old 05-07-2002, 08:40 PM

Hey Big Dog, you need to chill out! First off...Audiobahn is a good sub, however, i would not make them out to be the best...if you want a sub that is good for a decent price...this is for you...However, if you can afford a sub, or want a sub that REALLY hits and is very accurate, move to JL, Infinity Perfect's, or Kicker...I have had 3 10" Audiobahns in a ported plexiglass enclosure in the back of a truck, and yes, they really hit, but they are no comparison to my solobaric 12" kicker. However, for the price i paid for the Audiobahn speakers, i would never turn them down. I got them for $150 shipped to my door, BRAND NEW. That is IN the box, and all 3 10" subs. I got it off the fabulous Ebay. They are VERY easy to find, and they are very good, but i upgraded to kicker now, and i would not go back...That is just my .02, i am not trying to kill your money making deals, but i would recommend that people look on ebay, because you just dont get deals like that. People sell things cheap for many reasons...
Old 05-08-2002, 01:46 PM

ALRIGHT, AUDIOBAHN PRICING IS IN!

Follow the link below, and you will have access to an excel spreadsheet that explains shipping, payment methods, and pricing on every Audiobahn product made.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/87da0...v3Z28AiWViR7VL

I have decided that for the time being,
66% of retail is what price will stand.

If you want to buy more than 1 item, you get a discount.

Does this make everyone happy?
Old 05-08-2002, 02:52 PM

lol, you can't cajole me poncho

you can calm down playa....as i stated, i don't know much about audiobahn and you definately have your opinion on what you like and prefer...but please don't call pioneer subs cheap..they're premier series is quite nice and hits harder than some think!! Noticed that you said you carry $1000+ subs...thats the problem, you're talking about deals and savings, my question is where is the savings....I'm not tryin to knock ya lil entrepreneur gig cause I encourage everyone to make money...but YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT's FUNNY... not a representative for the website i posted earlier, but they sell the exact same subs you have way cheaper than what you're sellin em for, plus you get a 4 year warranty on top of the manufacturers warranty. So as i stated earlier...you're gonna have to come a lil better with the prices. I wasn't even going to respond to ya post, but I felt like you were yellin at me...or maybe ya font was just too big.
Old 05-08-2002, 03:02 PM

Max,

Let me school you on something real quick.

Ever heard of "B-stock"?

"B-stock" is product that the manufacturer doesn't want to put out for sale, and they turn around and sell it "REALLY" cheap because it doesn't meet their standards.

Do you want to buy something that the manufacturer doesn't feel comfortable selling you themselves?

By the way, any day you want to compete, let me know!
Old 05-08-2002, 03:23 PM

HiFi, you can't school the school the principal on principles.....how do you know its b-stock....so when kats buy stuff from dutch deals on ebay, thats b-stock too right or is it maybe they have a surplus. Either way you put it, I'll save more money on the b-stock item (if thats what it is) and have a 4+ year warranty so if it malfuntions i get it replaced, free of charge...besides i don't keep the same sub after 3 years...so its convinient. And as far as your inventation goes, I'll put in my competiton set-up (not the everyday pioneers i use) and I'll show you how good you're audiobahns are!!!
Old 05-08-2002, 05:12 PM

Max,

Don't get it twisted.

You can bring your "competition", brothers, aunts and uncles, and I'll hit so much harder than you, I'll make your family go deaf. You can put your "competition" system in your car, and I will go to my distributor, pick up 4 AWT Linear Excursion 12"s, that probably weigh more than you, each, and we can rumble. Unless you're bumpin more than 150 db's, don't waste your time. Go get yourself a job at the local car audio store, and maybe you can work your funds up enough to buy something worthy of my time, and maybe then you'll have an understanding for what competition is all about.

Anyways, what's up the 3 years on the subs? If you're really hittin' as hard as you say, then you'll do like me, and replace EVERYTHING every times someone wants to step!

For now, go talk to grandpa about the radio, and when you learn that defeat sucks, I'll be awaiting your apology.

For everyone else, great deals are to be had. You are the people I am here to hook-up, and unless you want "B-stock", which requires a 4 year warantee ('cause it's crap and IT WILL BREAK), let ME HOOK-YOU UP!

If this stuff is still TOO HIGH QUALITY, AND TOO EXPENSIVE, let me know and I'll put up some other stuff!!

I carry EVERYTHING!
Old 05-08-2002, 06:07 PM

LMAO

lol, poncho..poncho....poncho!! Kats like you are quick to run their mouth and say how they can do this and do that and yet you don't know what I'm workin with over here!!! So in a sense, I've already got the upper hand on you. You can bring tha "FOUR" 12's while I'll bring two and I promise you'll either be on the same level as me or lower. With that said, its no need in you responding cause we'll never meet up unless you live in ATL....so pretty much this conversation is over. DON'T TRY TO CAJOLE ME WITH YOUR ANTICS LIL MAN!!!
Old 05-09-2002, 05:45 AM

Alright BIG SHOT,

Why don't you tell me your "little" secret, and let me know what you're "trying" to work with.

I haven't had a good laugh in a while!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2002, 05:25 PM

Max,

Where you at?

Are you afraid to answer my question? I want an HONEST ANSWER.

ha ha ha

-Chris

Everybody else, did you download the price sheet I put up? Are the deals still not good enough? Is 35% off of retail still not enough??????????
Old 05-13-2002, 06:47 AM

i hate then these things turn into a ****ing contest with a newbie talkin smack. However if you can get those subs for less than a hundred id be interested, cause i can get it direct with there 15% dicount for 135.
Old 05-13-2002, 02:19 PM

Originally posted by MAXEJA
i hate then these things turn into a ****ing contest with a newbie talkin smack. However if you can get those subs for less than a hundred id be interested, cause i can get it direct with there 15% dicount for 135.
How about I give them to you at $115 a piece??? I can get them to you VERY quick too.

-Chris
Old 05-14-2002, 09:25 AM

Hey I can't get to the pricing sheet. Also where are you located?
Old 05-14-2002, 12:10 PM

Im looking for 1 JL AUDIO 10" OR 12" W3 or W6 or even W7, depends on your pricing. Let me know please. Euro0779@aol.com. Thanks!

Quick Reply: AUDIOBAHN...Anything you want.